\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It'll be multiple map I'm pretty sure, and he has to tune for the SI drive. So each sport, sport sharp, and intelligent mode will be tuned.

oh ok i gotya

Finally goin corn fuel huh 
devil.gif

That pic makes no sense to what u said :lol:

What kinda grades u get fam

Im waiting on my prof to come so i can take my last final

You can never go wrong with an accord they always look perfectly fine in their current generation. Not pushing the limits but also not boring. No wonder they sell so well

I really feel that if they made the Accord coupe a RWD with a twin turbo it would be amaizing.

Its already got the body styling of a great sports coupe, and a premium version with RWD/TT would be dope. Id cop another accord if they did

they cant just do that papa

they gotta develop whole new chassis for dat

Honda got the bread. They can make it happen.

I'm confused. Are you saying they should build a production car with RWD+TT on an Accord Coupe chassis? Or just some one-time concept thing?

I'm saying they need to make the Accord coupe a RWD car with a turbo.

New chassis, new whatever.

I used to love my Accord, it was honestly the best car I've ever had. Would be great to get a coupe with some real power.

Like how BMW has the 3 series coupe with an AWD or RWD option

Three car shows in town this weekend. Tuners. Classics and muscle cars everywhereeeeee. Will take pix if i make it down 2maro or sunday

He charged me $325 for the license and $750 for tuning on flex-fuel

I don't know if this is the same with Ecutek, but when JR tuned my car, he didn't know I had a cobb accessport and tuned me with opensource. After I told him because I noticed, he was instantly able to add 10whp. The accessport allows more things to be configured. Again, don't know if Ecutek is the same or not. But it should only be about $500 brand new (no license needed) and switching maps with the AP is the easiest thing ever, and you could also go "stage 1" and feel a change before upgrading. resale value holds strong as well, definitely recommend it. It also allows you to check any engine code, clear it, and see a crazy amount of live data on the car as well.
And tuning depends on the shop, to the other guy. but it should be about $500 in most places

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom