\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Rwd in a Honda?

Never heard of that

But if that happens I could see a Ls swap
Dude, the S2000 is RWD...

From what I understand 2016 Accords wont be THAT special, as in RWD. The 4banger will be turbocharged, and the V6 is adding direct injection to an already potent engine. Still FWD though, from what I hear....

Last edited:
dont disrespect da S2K/NSX

da civics are another story fam
Don't got a problem with the nsx

Da aged roc Marciano whips a red on in the song don **** and I personally own one on the game forza horizon 2 but I don't drive it much, so the nsx is ok with me.

The s2k is ok with me also even though I wouldn't drive that vehicle I respect that vehicle and the potential capabilities.

But the rest of those hot pockets I'm not a fan of . When I was a street walker I absolutely hated those 4 and 6 bangers ,with the lack of timber or any noise for that matter they were so quiet they could "sneak up " on me . I don't like to be snuck up on with ninja cars . :smh:

The EX for BMW has to do with the cars number on the production line. Hence why after the E9X comes the F series.

Are there any pics of the 2016 Honda Accord? I know I'm buying a new accord but Im not sure if I should get a new 2015 or wait for the 2016. I know the 2015 will be cheaper but I'm not worried about that. I want the better car.

Nevermind..found it...
http://www.caranddriver.com/flipbook/exclusive-2016-honda-accord-sedan-caught-undisguised-spy-photos
I cant stand that grill. The rest looks really nice. I think ima pick up the current model tho. Not enough difference to justify the pricing esp if the current one can be scooped up for cheap.

You can never go wrong with an accord they always look perfectly fine in their current generation. Not pushing the limits but also not boring. No wonder they sell so well

You can never go wrong with an accord they always look perfectly fine in their current generation. Not pushing the limits but also not boring. No wonder they sell so well

I really feel that if they made the Accord coupe a RWD with a twin turbo it would be amaizing.

Its already got the body styling of a great sports coupe, and a premium version with RWD/TT would be dope. Id cop another accord if they did

Are there any pics of the 2016 Honda Accord? I know I'm buying a new accord but Im not sure if I should get a new 2015 or wait for the 2016. I know the 2015 will be cheaper but I'm not worried about that. I want the better car.

Nevermind..found it...
http://www.caranddriver.com/flipbook/exclusive-2016-honda-accord-sedan-caught-undisguised-spy-photos
I cant stand that grill. The rest looks really nice. I think ima pick up the current model tho. Not enough difference to justify the pricing esp if the current one can be scooped up for cheap.

Yea that grill makes it look like a Civic :x

Planning on scooping the current gen Accord too. Guess I'll stick with the 2013-2015.

Every time whatcanisay post a subbie for laughs it turns out being better than his

Papa I'm your #1 fan but you Jordan in the Wizards right now :frown:

The new rims are nice. Accord Sport rims are one of the best stock rims out right now, and IMO the new ones look even better.

I really feel that if they made the Accord coupe a RWD with a twin turbo it would be amaizing.

Its already got the body styling of a great sports coupe, and a premium version with RWD/TT would be dope. Id cop another accord if they did

they cant just do that papa

they gotta develop whole new chassis for dat

Honda got the bread. They can make it happen.

Honda got the bread. They can make it happen.

I'm confused. Are you saying they should build a production car with RWD+TT on an Accord Coupe chassis? Or just some one-time concept thing?

Last edited:
Had a to get the rest of my parts at a shop and cancelled the back-order nonsense. So, I'm about to scoop that up. Things just added up to another $2k out of nowhere

I was wasted last night my bad. Last final of last year of undergrad, but graduate school starts in like 2 weeks :smh:

Once the parts are in I can schedule her for her tune

2k? shoulda copped a v8 fam

Had a to get the rest of my parts at a shop and cancelled the back-order nonsense. So, I'm about to scoop that up. Things just added up to another $2k out of nowhere

I was wasted last night my bad. Last final of last year of undergrad, but graduate school starts in like 2 weeks :smh:

Labor is only like $1.5k doe so that's not bad. It's a lot of parts

im intersted to see what kinda upgrades go on to turbo cars

post a buildsheet or parts list or sumtin whenvver u get time papa

I got you. I have the estimate with me now. I'll post the estimate they gave me and then the parts I bought on my own once I get the receipt from them for the additional parts I didn't order myself.

It's a pretty neat build so far

Are you tuning with ECUTEK?

Last edited:
There's no way in hell Honda is going to make a RWD Accord. FWD outsells RWD 10 to 1. They could care less about appealing to a niche group of enthusiasts. Honda's not going to try to appeal to a new demographic by messing with their best selling car. An AWD option I could see, but RWD just isn't happening.

dont disrespect da S2K/NSX

da civics are another story fam
Don't got a problem with the nsx

Da aged roc Marciano whips a red on in the song don **** and I personally own one on the game forza horizon 2 but I don't drive it much, so the nsx is ok with me.

The s2k is ok with me also even though I wouldn't drive that vehicle I respect that vehicle and the potential capabilities.

But the rest of those hot pockets I'm not a fan of . When I was a street walker I absolutely hated those 4 and 6 bangers ,with the lack of timber or any noise for that matter they were so quiet they could "sneak up " on me . I don't like to be snuck up on with ninja cars . :smh:

:rofl:

I got you. I have the estimate with me now. I'll post the estimate they gave me and then the parts I bought on my own once I get the receipt from them for the additional parts I didn't order myself.

Just curious .

Im planning on going e85 next and was curious about Juniors/Prime cost for tuning once u add up all the software and licenses and all that jazz

Just curious .

Im planning on going e85 next and was curious about Juniors/Prime cost for tuning once u add up all the software and licenses and all that jazz

He charged me $325 for the license and $750 for tuning on flex-fuel

Gotcha

Back
Top Bottom