\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just passed a V6 Challenger with different colored Xmas lights wrapped around the front bumper... I think it was Superb...

funny story about bmws and reliability

i see some two ladies outside the courthouse with an e39 like 525 i or something and the hood is open and they are adding coolant. and one lady is like how much should i add and the other one is like dont worry just keep on pouring it :lol:

i see some two ladies outside the courthouse with an e39 like 525 i or something and the hood is open and they are adding coolant. and one lady is like how much should i add and the other one is like dont worry just keep on pouring it :lol:

What's that got to do with reliability?

Someone just told me that Subaru is killing off the STI and just going to make WRX, and mostly Automatic transmission.

Any truth to this?

Reminded me of this challenger I see on the highway often

It's orange ,and has the entire sidewall of the tires painted orange.

What's that got to do with reliability?

my bad for not being clear. its because ppl like that buy a used bmw and dont really know how to take care of it arent meticulous with maintenace.

so alotta ppl buying bmws who know nothing about maintencace , then when they dont maintain it and it has a problem they create the stereotype of bmw not being reliable

nerd.gif

spotted at the mall

That Tiffany/mint green has to be the worst looking color for damn near any car :x

Looks so out of place on anything other than 1950s land-barges.

That Tiffany/mint green has to be the worst looking color for damn near any car :x

Looks so out of place on anything other than 1950s land-barges.

Yup, always hated the hype on it.

It's basically a fad. Can't stand anything unoriginal. Have seen it on widebody-Porsches (I think it was LB), to fully Tiffany interior Evo "showcars" aka (slow and ugly)

No doubt.

Seems to be extremely popular with the stance crowd.

Back
Top Bottom