\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

XBufVZG.png

picture from last month's canyon drive.

i was a big subaru/wrx/sti fan. then i subbed to /r/subaru and the community made me hate them. gigantic circlejerk of fake rally drivers.

i was a big subaru/wrx/sti fan. then i subbed to this thread and it made me hate them.

Fixed.

What I really hate the most is how they describe their cars as if they're the most special things on the planet. A regular car enthusiast, "Yeah I threw a cam in the hemi I think I gained about 50 hp." A Subaru owner, "I threw a spoiler on my 2020 limited edition, with a fully equipped sport launcher." FOH.

Last edited:
XBufVZG.png

picture from last month's canyon drive.

i was a big subaru/wrx/sti fan. then i subbed to /r/subaru and the community made me hate them. gigantic circlejerk of fake rally drivers.

You know. I just started browsing nasoic and I think I can see what you mean.

They make NTers seem nice over there :rofl:

No offense to NT. I love this site but we give each other a hard time sometimes.

It's to the point where I've been a member two weeks and I've only made one post :rofl:

Last edited:
Why would you guys generalize subaru drivers?

Not all of them are asshats. They're obviously going to love and be proud of what they drive. It would be stupid if a car enthusiast didn't appreciate their ride.

Shouldn't "real car enthusiasts" appreciate cars in all makes and models? That's what makes the car culture great in the first place.

-Drew

Chevys
pimp.gif

Those vettes though . Good job fellas
i got to drive the stingray today. first time ever driving a corvette, and that **** was sick as **** but kind of intimidating at first lol. feels like you're in a rocket-powered bobsled with how low and compact it is inside.
laugh.gif
 car is stupid dope. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Fixed.

What I really hate the most is how they describe their cars as if they're the most special things on the planet. A regular car enthusiast, "Yeah I threw a cam in the hemi I think I gained about 50 hp." A Subaru owner, "I threw a spoiler on my 2020 limited edition, with a fully equipped sport launcher." FOH.

Man don't be so hard on whatcanisay he loves those tiny wheels on his special edition 1000 made Sti leave him alone lol

Hehehe

I just love how WCIS is a sudden car guru/Subbie god after just a few months.

Dude reminds me how Lucky was when he first started to lose weight in the staying fit thread. :lol:

Dudes Jeep got smoked by an STI and now he hates every non american car owner :lol:

The Subaru community does suck though for the most part. 

I would hope so since that heavy car yadda yadda

But we all know American :smile: we've had this argument before and I'm sure if Omari was here he'd agree but a non American car driver snitched on him :frown:

Dudes Jeep got smoked by an STI and now he hates every non american car owner :lol:

The Subaru community does suck though for the most part. 

False. Got beat by a car length not smoked. Had people in the car, was completely stock, and I was in a truck. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

No excuse a loss is a loss.

WhatCanISay is a cool dude, great and fast car, but I'm not targeting him he's not the only person in this thread that does it. It happens with owners offline too.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hmm I really thought the new sti had more power. About 305 horses? Was curious Googled some videos they run mid to low 13s on average, stock of course. And I know they weren't made for drag racing lol

Back
Top Bottom