\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

just came back from cruising with my lil brother on this beautiful northern california day. plan to hit up laguna seca and sonoma raceway next month, so we'll see what the c7 can do against my beefed up 1le where it really counts. :evil:

I love it! What's done to the 1LE?

I love it! What's done to the 1LE?
bolt-ons(longtube headers, cold air intake, ported throttle body), tuned, bushings, stiffer rear sway bar, CTS-V 6 pot brake upgrade and camber/caster plates. also have reduced a little over 200lbs with sparco evo seats, battery swap, rear seat delete and other minor things.

1le is already a beast on the road course, but these mods take the car to the next level.  ive still got cam/heads, wheels/tires and some more stuff in the works. i plan to go full road course racecar eventually.

i haven't even had the car for a year yet. 
laugh.gif
 my brother has only had the stingray for a couple days, but he's already procuring parts for his build. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Damn Red haven't seen you in a minute, whats good? 

My M got tagged the other day smh, cant even post a pic 
frown.gif

AMG depreciation is def BLAH

I am surprised my M is holding its value

as far as the BRZ .. I had:

Seibon Carbon Hood OEM style
Seibon Carbon Trunk
Valenti Black Housing Tail Lights
18x9.5 and 18x10.5 Rays 57xtremes in black
SPT Intake
Nvidia q300 full exhaust
Cusco Coilovers
Cusco Front strut bar
Cusco rear strut bar
5% tint all around

Liked the car but got bored of it after a year. Sold all parts and traded in bone stock.

eventually ill sell my M4..just dont know what I would get.

those corvettes are dope, but don't know if I would ever do a vette...

Porsche 911 next maybe?

WoW I haven't been in here in a minute. Missed the Subie slander :smh:  

I love being part of the subie family. Other WRX/STI owners always give me the head nod or thumbs up when I pass them on the street. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the official vehicle of this outfit:

_29029460_large.jpg

thumb.aspx

03293820246700-6447347.jpg

5131536.JPG

jk i love you

:rofl: :rofl: if you're ken block yea or...that skateboarder dude.

:smh: that feel when u take your car to a shop and the dude stalls your car...2x.

Last edited:
Anybody a fan of plastidip (done right :lol: ) ?

I was looking into a temporary paint job (also thought about the wrap), but I know plastidip can look just as good if done correctly.

I was thinking about going with this color on my '13 GT/CS (currently white with a matte black wrap roof & gunmetal matte black tsw nurburgring whels). The plan is to keep the roof matte black and wheels, but get that satin deep blue sea color for the paint. I just wanted to try something different. Also, I thought about this color..

I only plan to go to a DYC installer listed on their website to hopefully get the best work.

Last edited:
Don't do it. Not the whole car. Plast dip is cool for small things like emblems but a whole car? Nah.

Just plasti dipped the M in flat black! Thing looks amazingly Dope!

jk

I would def never plasti dip the whole car.

deffff looked down upon

my homie has a plasti dipped civic it looks like asss

Last edited:
Traded with my bro for the week. Not as nimble as the 991 as expected, but wow, this thing pulls. Needs downpipes asap though. Got it washed for him in my building too.

Last edited:
drove the c63 couple days ago..

got damn! makes the m3 feel average as hell! has a crazy road presence.

no discounts, even for an employee :frown:

oh well. we have a bunch more coming, maybe I'll wait till the supply is higher.

Back
Top Bottom