\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

drove the c63 couple days ago..

got damn! makes the m3 feel average as hell! has a crazy road presence.

no discounts, even for an employee :frown:

oh well. we have a bunch more coming, maybe I'll wait till the supply is higher.

Strange thing about benz and BMW for me, for 80+k I'd take an M3/M4 over a regular 5 or 7. But i'd never take a C63 over a CLS550.

Never owned a Benz before, I love them, but the opportunity has never presented itself for me to pull the trigger. I even drove my friends SLS long term, even with KW V3's, ADV.1's and Weistec tune + headers, I never liked it more than my 911. I don't know what it is, yet when I see them on the streets I lust for them.

dam papi how we suppose to tell if its an m6 or a 6 series from that angle

is it an m6 tho :nerd: whewww

:tongue:

had a feelinggggg it was da m6 :pimp:

drove the c63 couple days ago..

got damn! makes the m3 feel average as hell! has a crazy road presence.

no discounts, even for an employee :frown:

oh well. we have a bunch more coming, maybe I'll wait till the supply is higher.

Strange thing about benz and BMW for me, for 80+k I'd take an M3/M4 over a regular 5 or 7. But i'd never take a C63 over a CLS550.

Never owned a Benz before, I love them, but the opportunity has never presented itself for me to pull the trigger. I even drove my friends SLS long term, even with KW V3's, ADV.1's and Weistec tune + headers, I never liked it more than my 911. I don't know what it is, yet when I see them on the streets I lust for them.

Wanna switch tax brackets?

da i8 aint too far off from da m6 price was that ever an option for your brother?

i seen one in person :x they look soo nice :x

Actually yeah, the i8 was an option, they do look nice, but the way the doors open would be horrible for a DD. Unlike the lamb or the SLS, they open wide, so getting out of his tight parking space at work would have been an issue. Also the performance was lacking, as well as the straight brute force he was looking for. He drove our friend's M6 GC with a full mod list and was hooked on that car from the start.

In fact at the time he could've gotten the i8 with ease, they were trying to give us a Pure Impulse world for 6k under MSRP PLUS paying off the remaining 10k owed on his loan, and he still chose the m6. The i8 for sure gets more looks and attention though (and in general is just a beautiful car). Perhaps one day when they've ironed out all the kinks, he will look back into it.

I, on the other hand, have been contemplating every single day when I will get rid of my 911 for the Mclaren 570S when it drops. My childhood friend got a Huracan a few months ago, and it's already lowered, with ADV.1's and exhaust. And I feel like a little pipsqueak when we go out now. :lol:

Pic for reference.

da i8 aint too far off from da m6 price was that ever an option for your brother?

Actually yeah, the i8 was an option, they do look nice, but the way the doors open would be horrible for a DD. Unlike the lamb or the SLS, they open wide, so getting out of his tight parking space at work would have been an issue. Also the performance was lacking, as well as the straight brute force he was looking for. He drove our friend's M6 GC with a full mod list and was hooked on that car from the start.

In fact at the time he could've gotten the i8 with ease, they were trying to give us a Pure Impulse world for 6k under MSRP PLUS paying off the remaining 10k owed on his loan, and he still chose the m6. The i8 for sure gets more looks and attention though (and in general is just a beautiful car). Perhaps one day when they've ironed out all the kinks, he will look back into it.

I, on the other hand, have been contemplating every single day when I will get rid of my 911 for the Mclaren 570S when it drops. My childhood friend got a Huracan a few months ago, and it's already lowered, with ADV.1's and exhaust. And I feel like a little pipsqueak when we go out now. :lol:

Pic for reference.

dat...wealth

The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-Leonardo-di-Caprio.jpg

still waiting on that mod list @whatcanisay

Pic for reference.

i see u shinin papi 570s lowkey reminds me of the rari california

what about the higher model 911's turbo s gt3 or a audi r8 :nerd:

Last edited:

what about the higher model 911's turbo s gt3 or a audi r8 :nerd:

I was planning on getting a turbo from the beginning but the performance of the 570s seems just as good, and with a top speed of 204mph. And of course there's always this reason

Problem with McLaren is you literally could not pick a worse exotic when it comes to depreciation. That said, they make for a steal of a buy on the used market.

what about the higher model 911's turbo s gt3 or a audi r8
nerd.gif
I was planning on getting a turbo from the beginning 
get that new Purple color GT3 
pimp.gif

4kOe5c8R.jpg

or McLaren just put out a similar color for the 570s 
pimp.gif
 (it's actually called Mauveine Blue, but it's clearly purple)

here it is at the debut at Monterey Car Week

mclaren-570s-mso-10.jpg

McLaren-570S-MSO-1.jpg

whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited:
get that new Purple color GT3 :pimp:

4kOe5c8R.jpg

or McLaren just put out a similar color for the 570s :pimp:  (it's actually called Mauveine Blue, but it's clearly purple)

here it is at the debut at Monterey Car Week
mclaren-570s-mso-10.jpg

McLaren-570S-MSO-1.jpg

whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lol I don't think I have enough diamonds on my neck to pull that off!

lmao..

customer walks in.

financing a Kia optima that they owe literally more than brand new.

payments of like 550

credit now of like 520

no down..

wants a 40k car

wants a 300 payment.

WHERE DO PEOPLE COME FROM!?. I dont get it. hahha

I smelled a funny scent in my vehicle recently, and began to get curious. Also, the A/c started blowing hot air. Today I notice that the engine coolant light is on and the temp was all the way on 'H'. :smh: I was right in front of a midas so i pulled in. They said it was the water pump and thermostat and would be 968 total.

I was like, this has got to be covered under warranty. Vehicle is a 13 Mustang with 42k miles. Called that dealership and sure enough it's covered. I'll be there in the morning waiting on them at the door. How likely is it that they can provide me a loaner? I absolutely have to have my car for work this week and they're saying that it might be a few days.

I smelled a funny scent in my vehicle recently, and began to get curious. Also, the A/c started blowing hot air. Today I notice that the engine coolant light is on and the temp was all the way on 'H'.
mean.gif
I was right in front of a midas so i pulled in. They said it was the water pump and thermostat and would be 968 total.

I was like, this has got to be covered under warranty. Vehicle is a 13 Mustang with 42k miles. Called that dealership and sure enough it's covered. I'll be there in the morning waiting on them at the door. How likely is it that they can provide me a loaner? I absolutely have to have my car for work this week and they're saying that it might be a few days.
that sucks man, hope it's all covered.

and thank god it will be getting looked at by Ford before repair work is done, rather than taking Midas' word for it

da purple gt3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i love purple so dam much on the right car :x

porsche was sending that thing out to a bunch of journalist too really wanted to get that color out :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom