\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:pimp:

I'll unload the pics later when I get to my cpu it's too many to do one by one on the phone.

ok fam

first time buyer looking for a used car for around 25k or less. currently have a RSX but want something different. i went to go look at a 03 s2k earlier with 100xxx miles on it for around $17k. said f that and walked out.. seller tried to get me with a low payment without telling me it would be 60 months and no downpayment.

any other suggestions for cars? or even better yet, best way to finance and negotiate for a used vehicle? i've never done this before so it's all relatively new to me.

i went to go look at a 03 s2k earlier with 100xxx miles on it for around $17k. 
bro, what? 
sick.gif

in 2009, i bought my 2000 s2k, clean title, one owner, 32k miles, for $12k.

it was definitely a great deal at the time, but gotdamn have they really inflated that much?

Last edited:
just to clarify the s2k was at a honda dealership. just cruised around to different dealerships today to look at some cars. i just happened to stumble upon the s2k while browsing.

da i8 aint too far off from da m6 price was that ever an option for your brother?

i seen one in person :x they look soo nice :x

Actually yeah, the i8 was an option, they do look nice, but the way the doors open would be horrible for a DD. Unlike the lamb or the SLS, they open wide, so getting out of his tight parking space at work would have been an issue. Also the performance was lacking, as well as the straight brute force he was looking for. He drove our friend's M6 GC with a full mod list and was hooked on that car from the start.

In fact at the time he could've gotten the i8 with ease, they were trying to give us a Pure Impulse world for 6k under MSRP PLUS paying off the remaining 10k owed on his loan, and he still chose the m6. The i8 for sure gets more looks and attention though (and in general is just a beautiful car). Perhaps one day when they've ironed out all the kinks, he will look back into it.

I, on the other hand, have been contemplating every single day when I will get rid of my 911 for the Mclaren 570S when it drops. My childhood friend got a Huracan a few months ago, and it's already lowered, with ADV.1's and exhaust. And I feel like a little pipsqueak when we go out now. :lol:

Pic for reference.

dat...wealth

The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-Leonardo-di-Caprio.jpg

still waiting on that mod list @whatcanisay

Sent

That lambo is very nice

Forgot about me, papi.

-Drew

ok fam

first time buyer looking for a used car for around 25k or less. currently have a RSX but want something different. i went to go look at a 03 s2k earlier with 100xxx miles on it for around $17k. said f that and walked out.. seller tried to get me with a low payment without telling me it would be 60 months and no downpayment.

any other suggestions for cars? or even better yet, best way to finance and negotiate for a used vehicle? i've never done this before so it's all relatively new to me.

Go get your own financing like thru your own bank, a credit union would be even better ...it's best to have your own financing when shopping at dealerships. Dealers will usually mark up the APR by a few points to make their money or even force an extended warranty on you. Also by having your own financing it prevent numerous credit inquiries bc the dealership will shop your app to like 20 lenders.

Coupe?
Sedan?
SUV?

We need details brah.

Stick? Auto? Luxury? Performance?

open to coupe or sedan. preferably stick. looking for something fun to drive, also want some sort of reliability.

25k could get u a brand new wrx theres already a few owners here that could help you out
sedan
stick
i guess awd could b fun :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:

drove the c63 couple days ago..

got damn! makes the m3 feel average as hell! has a crazy road presence.

no discounts, even for an employee :frown:

oh well. we have a bunch more coming, maybe I'll wait till the supply is higher.
Whoa fam fall back with the slander.

It might make the E46 feel average but not no E9X.

ok fam

Ill finance you bro, at 25% all you need is a full time job and $500 down. Plus Ill give you free oil changes the first year.

Holla at your boy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom