\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Can someone just walk in a car dealership and just outright buy the car all in cash as if you were selling candy at a store?

If not ,why not?

Can someone just walk in a car dealership and just outright buy the car all in cash as if you were selling candy at a store?

If not ,why not?
Of course.

I think uncle sam looks at purchases in cash over 10k though.

ok fam

first time buyer looking for a used car for around 25k or less. currently have a RSX but want something different. i went to go look at a 03 s2k earlier with 100xxx miles on it for around $17k. said f that and walked out.. seller tried to get me with a low payment without telling me it would be 60 months and no downpayment.

any other suggestions for cars? or even better yet, best way to finance and negotiate for a used vehicle? i've never done this before so it's all relatively new to me.

I was looking at the same kind of price range as you, bruh. The brz, the miata mx5 and the wrx were the cars I was looking at lol

If you had more cash to play with, the STI? Or even more than that, the m3? I've always wanted one :frown:

Last edited:

If not ,why not?
Of course.

I think uncle sam looks at purchases in cash over 10k though.
yea probably but as long as the money is legit, like say from selling your last car, who cares
ok fam

first time buyer looking for a used car for around 25k or less. currently have a RSX but want something different. i went to go look at a 03 s2k earlier with 100xxx miles on it for around $17k. said f that and walked out.. seller tried to get me with a low payment without telling me it would be 60 months and no downpayment.

any other suggestions for cars? or even better yet, best way to finance and negotiate for a used vehicle? i've never done this before so it's all relatively new to me.
what kind of car do you want? Japanese, Euro, Murica?

Since u said you looked at an S2k i'll rattle off a list of cars i think you could like: S2000, 370z, hawkeye STI, Evo 8/9/10, E46 M3, 335i,  G37, Audi S4/S5.   Lots of options for cool cars under 25k

Last edited:

If not ,why not?

Yeah u can :lol:

And if youre spending more than 10k cash they have you fill out this paperwork to see where the money is coming from :lol:

Edit- dude beat me

Last edited:

Since u said you looked at an S2k i'll rattle off a list of cars i think you could like: S2000, 370z, hawkeye STI, Evo 8/9/10, E46 M3, 335i,  G37, Audi S4/S5.   Lots of options for cool cars under 25k
where are da Murican options for cool cars under 25k? :smh:

Prob a Used Stang,Maro, Chally

Newer Focus ST and Fiesta ST

Murican and Cool don't go together fam

IDK why but I've been getting the itch to trade in my TL Type S for a Jeep Wrangler...am I crazy? I guess it's cause I live at the beach and it just seems like an ideal vehicle to have here.

I don't think girls like those kinds of cars.

Think of "da yambs" before you purchase your vehicle. Everyone knows this.

Girls like the m3 chargers chally if we are naming cars Nters drive.

Now if we trying to impress them Papis at car meets those briefs getting moist off the sti evo for sure

New kid at my job got a newer model wrx. I remembered you guys always talking about subies so I told him I wanted to race. Wanna see what all this hype is about

Thinking about taking this off my dads hands for a little toy or project type thing. But reading about these 2.8s theres not much you can do.

Any advice? Or should i just let him off it. 140 on the dash.

New kid at my job got a newer model wrx. I remembered you guys always talking about subies so I told him I wanted to race. Wanna see what all this hype is about
What are you driving?

On an unrelated note, you must have the most uncreative screen name on this site :lol:

man my username sucks too :lol:

all my other usernames are way different from this one (not nt tho :nerd:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom