Just talked my cousin into trading in his 2010 AMG for da 2016 STI

We got another one fellas

:pimp:

#thetakeover

#younotdoingitunlessyouheardarumble

#theonlybluethatexistsisworldrallyblue

TrollFace.png

You're a bad cousin

Yeah youre a terrible cousin. AMG's are raw fam. C63 I assume?

Shame on you.

My papi is looking at used Porsches.

There's a 2005 boxer for 20 something

A '99 911 for less (I think)

Dad wants the boxer but his friend says get the 911

Im a little intrigued. Admittedly, I don't know much about Porsches or about the used car market Lol.

Last edited:
A boxster is not a real porsche. Tell him to get the 911 if he wants it but if your lookin at a ten yr old boxster prob cant actually afford one. If hes jus being frugal tho get him to look at some older caymans. Sure u can get one a half dozen years old for a real good price by now

My car lurkin at the park this a.m.

Last edited:
Why do old dudes like convertibles so much?

Once I'm that age, I'll make sure to never have a vert. Looks creepy as hell.
I think it's mostly because its one of the most rawest feelings you can get while driving a car. Think of it as a motorcycle with doors/more protection. Really depends on the car tho. Some are just zesty & flashy.

Off topic
Some edge of the seat driving

idk, man. I'm starting to think it isn't just jokes anymore. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

It isn't a subie takeover. They just hate us cuz they anus.

Nah sorry Papi didn't want you to feel attacked but if I was coming at you i would attack you in other threads. Plus you are the only one who really post in here now and days lol

Plus I really can't take the v8 slander anymore someone had to come at you :frown:

Last edited:
it's really not all that, and you can get a mean *** sun burn:lol:

When it's cloudy and like spring weather it's cool. That sun beaming on your face/head is brutal.
Yea I feel you. I'd still push an S2K tho, but I'd need a hard top too lol. Real performance cars shouldn't even come convertable as it just messes up the chassis.

Wheres the pix of your new rex^??
Only got one from the dealer. Its on the truck on its way to me now.

ngzm11.jpg

Sold my boo to Carmax couple days ago :frown:

2ilxye8.jpg

Already ordered the Kartboy short shifter & JDM grill. Setting up an appointment clear-bra & tint. Also might let RCE work on it to tune their springs for the '16s.

Last edited:
Anyone in here ever owned something on bags? Any advice, things to look for?

I've had hydro's before, never something bagged though, I know a little bit about them but not much. Debating buying a new toy.

Anyone in here ever owned something on bags? Any advice, things to look for?

I've had hydro's before, never something bagged though, I know a little bit about them but not much. Debating buying a new toy.
:nerd:

Can't help you with bags .

How do you install a hydraulic system on a box Chevy?

The only vehicle that should even come as a convertible

maxresdefault.jpg
Actually no......

Lambo Murcielagos and Aventadors are indeed the ugliest convertibles with tops on.

Its almost as if they are wearing a headpiece or Toupee

As you can see Lamborghini can not design a convertible top that flows well with the body lines of neither car for the life of them.

Last edited:

Can't help you with bags .

How do you install a hydraulic system on a box Chevy?
Weld some c channel onto the rear axle, powerballs get welded onto that, cylinders bolt onto the powerballs. Springs sit between the cylinders and car. Cut a hole in the trunk for the cylinders to go through.

For the front, holes need to be cut in the upper a arms and frame so the cylinders can go through it. Here, the cylinders sit on top of the springs.

Build a battery rack, make extensions so it sits in the trunk but goes through the car body and is welded to the frame for support. Add a spot on it for the pumps to bolt to. Wire everything up, run some hoses through the frame rails, plumb everything, and enjoy.

That's basically it. If you're interested in more in depth stuff, pm me :smokin

I haven't but I can tell you to get rid of them as soon you do get it.
I'm curious why you'd say that if you have no first hand experience with them?

Many vehicles run bags from the factory, for example buses, dump trucks, and people install them in the rear for hauling stuff all the time.

Last edited:
Because you probably want to use them for the same reason all those other stance nation lames use them.

Not saying you're lame, but bags are. My friend with the GT2 owns his own performance shop who constantly bags vehicles. And we talk about it. He's not fond of them, but it puts money in his pocket so he does it.
No no, I'm looking into buying a bagged Sierra. No stance nation cars here my man.

Why do old dudes like convertibles so much?

Once I'm that age, I'll make sure to never have a vert. Looks creepy as hell.
I think it's mostly because its one of the most rawest feelings you can get while driving a car. Think of it as a motorcycle with doors/more protection. Really depends on the car tho. Some are just zesty & flashy.

Off topic
Some edge of the seat driving

love these vids :pimp: holy **** its so scary watching him correct the snap oversteer :lol: dude has skills

Last edited:
I know he edited his post and deleted that part where he quoted me, but thats so ironic that sugafree sugafree quoted me about my TL earlier today and told me not to get rid of it. Literally just got home from selling it.

Sold for 7800 bought for 5900 :smokin

Didnt put a dollar into it besides one oil change.

One step closer to da new car :nerd:

Evo going on the market next week

Last edited:
A boxster is not a real porsche.

its grey market?

Because you probably want to use them for the same reason all those other stance nation lames use them.

Not saying you're lame, but bags are. My friend with the GT2 owns his own performance shop who constantly bags vehicles. And we talk about it. He's not fond of them, but it puts money in his pocket so he does it.
No no, I'm looking into buying a bagged Sierra. No stance nation cars here my man.

VANKULTURE

:pimp:

Last edited:
I know he edited his post and deleted that part where he quoted me, but thats so ironic that sugafree sugafree quoted me about my TL earlier today and told me not to get rid of it. Literally just got home from selling it.

Sold for 7800 bought for 5900 :smokin

Didnt put a dollar into it besides one oil change.

One step closer to da new car :nerd:

Evo going on the market next week

///m :nerd:

Yo Celtics, where is your sig from?

I just read it with a beat playing in my head and spit another 4 bars

I don't even know what I have for a sig :lol:... I stay on mobile 24/7... I think it's Bronson... Now I gotta go to desktop mode cause I'm curious :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom