nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Says he's shooting his slow subaru for 8 seconds on the 1/4 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

same subie that ran 9 seconds at 600+whp 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Dude should have bought a GT-R or something with all that money he used to build a Subaru dragster

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the Polaris Slingshot? Man it seems like a ton of fun to drive, especially in black... pulling up in that bruce wayne :wow:

It's priced between 20-27k, pretty steep for a bike but they say it feels just like a car 

I've seen a couple around my way. I'd drive one... for a day... any longer and deez nuts might fall off.

What do you guys think about the Polaris Slingshot? Man it seems like a ton of fun to drive, especially in black... pulling up in that bruce wayne :wow:

It's priced between 20-27k, pretty steep for a bike but they say it feels just like a car 
I prefer the Campagna T-Rex myself. Looks better IMO

Plus, it's faster, AND Campagna Motors is in Canada :D

nope. probably fun but they're super lame.  
Don't bash them until you've tried one. If you ever get the chance, give it a go, it might change your mind. About 7 or 8 years ago a buddy of mine had a T-Rex at his work. He took me for a spin in it around the block, it was a blast!

I totally understand the can-am slander, because you look like an idiot sitting on it, and it does look like a motorcycle with training wheels on the front. But the T-Rex is something else, it's nothing like a can-am trike. They feel like a go-kart on steroids, they are a lot of fun. Same seating position as a go-kart, you're basically sitting on the ground. I'm not really into bikes at all, but I wouldn't mind one day having a T-Rex as a toy, they're a blast to drive and definitely turn a lot of heads.

Last edited:
smh saw a eclass with an upside down mbadge on it da disrespect :smh:

will upload pics later :smh:

Could've just been a Jew. :lol:

Edit: NM I thought you said his benz emblem was upside down.

Welp, the jokes on him he just has an extra decal on his car.

Last edited:
Ford dealership fixed my water pump/thermostat and I had them look at my suspension because I've been hearing some squeaking that I don't like. Might get an oil change there while I'm at it. They got me in a 2014 corolla, joint is loaded (interior is identical to the one posted on the last page) but that thing has zero power. When I get my Mustang back, that joint gonna feel like a damn McLaren compared to the toyo.

Last edited:
...since when did smart cars have aftermarket exhausts? recently saw one, dude was driving it like he was doing it. had loud exhaust n errthing.

Back
Top Bottom