\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm anxious to see this new Cuda too. It sounds like it'll be more in-line with the Mustang and Camaro without killing off the Challenger.
The Charger hasn't been all new since it was introduced in '06. It's had a couple major updates but underneath it all its pretty much been the same.

Were talkingn bout the exterior papa. The new gen JUST came out and theres a new bodystyle coming out already?

Were talkingn bout the exterior papa. The new gen JUST came out and theres a new bodystyle coming out already?

I know what you're saying, papi. I'm saying the current exterior was just a refresh which isn't considered a "new gen". It's just meant to hold interest for a few years. The next one will be all new (exterior, interior, chassis, etc.)

I know what you're saying, papi. I'm saying the current exterior was just a refresh which isn't considered a "new gen". It's just meant to hold interest for a few years. The next one will be all new (exterior, interior, chassis, etc.)

Naw this is the new gen. Last gen was the refresh for the first gen of the "modern day Charger". You dont get 2 refresh's.

Did it?

This is def a new gen Charger we have though. Its not a refresh. Companies dont do 2 refreshe's normally. The Camry for example has gone through 2 gen changes since 2011.

Lookin good
pimp.gif

Do you or anyone know what happened with the ISF that flew up and over the wall at the track? I think the vid has been posted here.

Last edited:
Did it?

This is def a new gen Charger we have though. Its not a refresh. Companies dont do 2 refreshe's normally. The Camry for example has gone through 2 gen changes since 2011.

Dodge claimed it was all new in 2011 (from LX to LD) but the chassis carried over. Everything else including suspension was redesigned though. Autoblog even referenced it when they test drove the 2011. Some consider it a "mega-refresh" but whatevs. If Dodge claims its all new, they we'll go with it. 2014 brought the refresh of the LD (there really wasn't one for the LX) which would hold it over 3-4 years until this new one which will be based on Alfa Romeo parts.

It's gonna be nasty but I'm afraid of the price. The current SRT-8 fetches over $70k when loaded up and Dodge has increased the price of Hellcats for 2016.
I think on one of the websites its quoted around 80k. I'd take the Trackhawk over the cats.

Got some ppf installed yesterday. Not very happy with the results but it is what it is. When I get a nicer car then I'll spend more money to get it done from a better shop. Got the rear bumper done as well but had a rock chip that made a nice visible dent so he didn't cover the front bumper.

That supercharged C63 AMG up there. Whew!!!

Last edited:

EXCITED about what they were shown. So here we go:

Trackhawk Grand Cherokee was there. Sounded insane. 0-60 in 2.7 seconds, 700hp, starting at $79,999.

New Jeep Grand Wagoneer - competing with the likes of Land Rover, etc. Likely high end SUV, so great.

New Chrysler full size SUV, looked awesome. Durango size-ish, great design..can’t wait. Even had stow-and-go

Dart R/T and Dart GLH - and the turbo engine (no details) will be available in all trim levels. Best part? Dart GLH starts below $20k. 1.8 turbo hurricane engine On darts.

New Jeep Compass looks good.

New Dodge ram pics were neat, some of the new packages are nice too. The NEW Power Wagon.. holy ****... awesome looking and was on 37’s. 37’s won’t be on the production version, but it’ll have 35’s. Looks like the Ram Rebel on steroids.

Even the mini-van looked so much less mini-van ish but still very well designed.

The Dodge ‘Cuda looked good, they had one made in a convertible. Not sure that one will see production, but lighter and smaller than Challenger. (7/8 scale)

New Challenger ADR (American Drag Racer) release was crazy with 315’s on all 4 corners. Rumors of 1000hp?? The unveiling had it coming out of a cage. Ha!

Challenger T/A was a sweet road course car.. upgraded suspension, no rear seat... blacked out top graphics...

Charger Daytona with a 340 Hemi???

They have an SRT Durango in B5 Blue!!

One of the biggest surprises was the NEW CHARGER. Looks like the 99 concept... but so much better. I can’t wait until that hits.

Other notables were the 4500 promaster concept, some Alpha Romeos, which were impressive and Fiats like the 124 Spider and an SUV. Maseratti has some hot cars too.

Biggest surprise at the end though was seeing the new 2017 Wrangler. Not a big departure from the JK, but I’d say it shares nothing with the JK.
http://oppositelock.kinja.com/fca-dealer-show-rumor-roundup-trackhawk-info-new-wran-1726546007
:wow: :wow: :wow:
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh boy

Dodge could possibly make me whole again

If they do the barracuda right I might get that before I get ANY corvette

*crosses fingers*

Please don't **** this up.

I won't hold my breath on the daytona.

Back
Top Bottom