\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Looked so mean in person. Probably would still rather get a gently used SLS instead of this though. Would be a toss up.

man, i tried out this water spot remover called "never better" from a glass shop that is meant for use on shower doors, it is AMAZING. it's a powder that you dip a damp rag into and go to town on the glass

the civic i just got had some brutal water spots on the passenger side, probably parked next to a sprinkler and sat in the sun for days. thought the windows were a lost cause, this stuff killed it.

first picture was taken after i had just hit the window with some white vinegar and wiped it off with glass cleaner after, so the window was as clean as it was gonna get

e0135d32_2015-08-2419.25.29.jpeg
81d8d054_2015-08-2419.25.23.jpeg

A good ole polish (not wax) would yield the same result.

I have a 2004 TSX and I had the same problems as you. The low beams would just flicker and not turn on. While the high beams worked just fine.

It's the ballasts that you need to change. This is a common problem on the 1st gen TSX. Make sure that you get brand new ballasts. You don't want to take a risk buying any used electric or mechanical parts.

I actually haven't had flickering problems. It's very rare to have both low beam on. It's either one or the other.

Someone drives/rides this Polaris to work :smh:

35ajigh.jpg

Not sure if jealous, but its one convertible I could mess with lol.

Dear God in heaven, I hate Rev hang
Tune it brah

Dodge is not messin around...

EXCITED about what they were shown. So here we go:

Trackhawk Grand Cherokee was there. Sounded insane. 0-60 in 2.7 seconds, 700hp, starting at $79,999.

New Jeep Grand Wagoneer - competing with the likes of Land Rover, etc. Likely high end SUV, so great.

New Chrysler full size SUV, looked awesome. Durango size-ish, great design..can’t wait. Even had stow-and-go

Dart R/T and Dart GLH - and the turbo engine (no details) will be available in all trim levels. Best part? Dart GLH starts below $20k. 1.8 turbo hurricane engine On darts.

New Jeep Compass looks good.

New Dodge ram pics were neat, some of the new packages are nice too. The NEW Power Wagon.. holy ****... awesome looking and was on 37’s. 37’s won’t be on the production version, but it’ll have 35’s. Looks like the Ram Rebel on steroids.

Even the mini-van looked so much less mini-van ish but still very well designed.

The Dodge ‘Cuda looked good, they had one made in a convertible. Not sure that one will see production, but lighter and smaller than Challenger. (7/8 scale)

New Challenger ADR (American Drag Racer) release was crazy with 315’s on all 4 corners. Rumors of 1000hp?? The unveiling had it coming out of a cage. Ha!

Challenger T/A was a sweet road course car.. upgraded suspension, no rear seat... blacked out top graphics...

Charger Daytona with a 340 Hemi???

They have an SRT Durango in B5 Blue!!

One of the biggest surprises was the NEW CHARGER. Looks like the 99 concept... but so much better. I can’t wait until that hits.

Other notables were the 4500 promaster concept, some Alpha Romeos, which were impressive and Fiats like the 124 Spider and an SUV. Maseratti has some hot cars too.

Biggest surprise at the end though was seeing the new 2017 Wrangler. Not a big departure from the JK, but I’d say it shares nothing with the JK.
http://oppositelock.kinja.com/fca-dealer-show-rumor-roundup-trackhawk-info-new-wran-1726546007

Last edited:

EXCITED about what they were shown. So here we go:

Trackhawk Grand Cherokee was there. Sounded insane. 0-60 in 2.7 seconds, 700hp, starting at $79,999.

New Jeep Grand Wagoneer - competing with the likes of Land Rover, etc. Likely high end SUV, so great.

New Chrysler full size SUV, looked awesome. Durango size-ish, great design..can’t wait. Even had stow-and-go

Dart R/T and Dart GLH - and the turbo engine (no details) will be available in all trim levels. Best part? Dart GLH starts below $20k. 1.8 turbo hurricane engine On darts.

New Jeep Compass looks good.

New Dodge ram pics were neat, some of the new packages are nice too. The NEW Power Wagon.. holy ****... awesome looking and was on 37’s. 37’s won’t be on the production version, but it’ll have 35’s. Looks like the Ram Rebel on steroids.

Even the mini-van looked so much less mini-van ish but still very well designed.

The Dodge ‘Cuda looked good, they had one made in a convertible. Not sure that one will see production, but lighter and smaller than Challenger. (7/8 scale)

New Challenger ADR (American Drag Racer) release was crazy with 315’s on all 4 corners. Rumors of 1000hp?? The unveiling had it coming out of a cage. Ha!

Challenger T/A was a sweet road course car.. upgraded suspension, no rear seat... blacked out top graphics...

Charger Daytona with a 340 Hemi???

They have an SRT Durango in B5 Blue!!

One of the biggest surprises was the NEW CHARGER. Looks like the 99 concept... but so much better. I can’t wait until that hits.

Other notables were the 4500 promaster concept, some Alpha Romeos, which were impressive and Fiats like the 124 Spider and an SUV. Maseratti has some hot cars too.

Biggest surprise at the end though was seeing the new 2017 Wrangler. Not a big departure from the JK, but I’d say it shares nothing with the JK.
http://oppositelock.kinja.com/fca-dealer-show-rumor-roundup-trackhawk-info-new-wran-1726546007
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm anxious to see this new Cuda too. It sounds like it'll be more in-line with the Mustang and Camaro without killing off the Challenger.

New Charger already?

2.7 sec for the Trailhawk SRT though? :pimp:

*paging AirSpider* :lol:

The Charger hasn't been all new since it was introduced in '06. It's had a couple major updates but underneath it all its pretty much been the same.

Last edited:
I'm excited for the Cuda as well... I think it'll definitely compete with the Mustang and Camaro... I'm concerned about a convertible being the car shown though...

But I give Dodge credit for accidently creating an unkillable like the Challenger... It's the only true American land yacht made today... Might be the only land yacht period that's not the A coupe... It has such an appeal that no other "affordable" car has... Both young and old people desire the car... I think and hope a version of the Challenger is around for a long time... It makes things more fun...

Back
Top Bottom