\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got some ppf installed yesterday. Not very happy with the results but it is what it is. When I get a nicer car then I'll spend more money to get it done from a better shop. Got the rear bumper done as well but had a rock chip that made a nice visible dent so he didn't cover the front bumper.

That supercharged C63 AMG up there. Whew!!!

I regret not having it done on my front bumper when the car was new. I thought it looked bad when I had silver but it looks just as bad on black.

Apparently the Cuda will be convertible only...

In that case, they can keep it.

Last edited:
That's dope dodge is bringing back the glh

I almost got an og one one day. Then I realized I'd look more white trash than joe dirt.

Last edited:
I regret not having it done on my front bumper when the car was new. I thought it looked bad when I had silver but it looks just as bad on black.

Apparently the Cuda will be convertible only...

In that case, they can keep it.

I wish I would've gotten it done 2 weeks ago before I got this nasty chip on my front bumper but oh well. I've seen some film on the hood of a black car and it's very visible from a distance if it's just 1/4 of the hood.

Ppf? Clear bra?

Paint protection film...basically a clear bra.

I know a guy who does a great job. Roughly 600 but he backs his work in the event of any peeling, bubbling or whatnot. I've seen his work on various different cars and they are pretty damn good.

How much do those clear bra things cost for a hood and bumper?

I got different quotes from a bunch of shops but it was 350 for the bumper and 150 for 1/4 of the hood. The entire hood would've been 400.

I know a guy who does a great job. Roughly 600 but he backs his work in the event of any peeling, bubbling or whatnot. I've seen his work on various different cars and they are pretty damn good.

I wanted to go to premier protective films in Fremont since they work on teslas, lambos and have done a few paganis. They don't use pre-cut film but they wanted 1800 for tge front and rear bumper, 1/4 hood and door cups. A little out of my budget right now. I got it done at German motors collision in sf and they back it with a 5 year warranty same thing that scotchguard offers.

Just got a big rock chip on my windshield and I don't even have 3k miles on the damn thing. :smh:

Just got a big rock chip on my windshield and I don't even have 3k miles on the damn thing. :smh:

How did that happen?

How did that happen?
probably those ******** rollin around in their Rubicon rigs with no mud flaps. :smh:

There was a gardening truck in front of me but I was a good one and a half car lengths behind it. Once I heard it hit my windshield I knew it was game over since I saw the chip. Got me heated!!! Any way I can possibly repair it? I'll post a pic up later.

Last edited:
Just got my new car yesterday! Lease on my Liberty was up and I'm in love with Jeeps so I took out a lease on a 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited! Love this truck!

Back
Top Bottom