\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I remember when i was with a girl n wayyyyy too drunk to drive n let her whip i was sooo shook
laugh.gif
i'd be calling AAA to come take my car home and give me a lift too

So since you guys have fast cars and own the road, let's talk about tickets. :x

Let's be honest, how many speeding tickets have ya'll got

I have speeding tickets in 5 different states. I pay all my tickets in my home state,but I haven't paid the others. :smh:

I have speeding tickets in 5 different states. I pay all my tickets in my home state,but I haven't paid the others. :smh:

Only ever got caught doing 90 (from a high of about 120 :lol: ) on the interstate where the limit is 70. Let me go with a warning.

Parking tickets on the other hand :smh:

If I didnt care about them sending stuff to collections and messing with my credit id do the same :lol:

Caught like 4 outta state and paid em all after 1 got reported on my credit.

So since you guys have fast cars and own the road, let's talk about tickets.
sick.gif

I have speeding tickets in 5 different states. I pay all my tickets in my home state,but I haven't paid the others.
mean.gif
Got 1, fought it, won

Traffic tickets over $200 are always worth fighting imo

I've had 3 speeding tickets, 2 when i was young and stupid (18 years old) and one about a year and a half ago.

If I didnt care about them sending stuff to collections and messing with my credit id do the same :lol:

Caught like 4 outta state and paid em all after 1 got reported on my credit.

^^ That's what I'm worried about. I have Excellent Credit ( Over 780), and I don't want this to catch up to me. But I refuse to pay $300 + each ticket for states I probably will avoid from now on.

My oldest ticket is from 2 years ago, they haven''t showed up on my record, so hopefully it stays that way.

I know some states participate in the Sharing of Driving Records, but others don't. I moved from NYC area to Dallas a year ago. I still didn't change my license but I will next week because it expires next month. Hopefully some of the ticket records will get lost in translation because I'll receive a new driver's license number.

My last ticket was from last week when I was on a road trip in a rental car. I had a 2015 Kia Rio that I beat. I put 1600 Miles on it in 7 days. Drive all of California, to Vegas, to Grand Canyon, back to vegas.

I got stopped in Arizona doing 98 in a 70 MPH. It sucks because the roads were all empty except for a few cars here and there on the right lane. I'm not a re3ckless driver weaving in and out traffic either, I just like to stay in the left lane and cruise doing 100. These long stretches of road in the DESERT. I just hate cops who give speeding tickets. :x:smh:

Does anyone in here own a Tesla or any electric vehicle? I was curious to know how much you pay for the charges? If you have the station at home, how much does it add to your bill?

I've only gotten 1 ticket since I've been licensed, and i didn't even have my car yet. Pig said I was doing 98 in a 45 but I didn't believe it. I had just looked at speedometer and it told me 85. And this was BEFORE I started to go around the curve. Either way, I gotta court date about a month later. Ended up getting 20 hours of community service. Which apparently was the ultimate slap on the wrist because I was supposed to be arrested and charged with unlawful speeding. That was 2014 though. Got my first car in March of this year and have been stopped by law enforcement a total of 7 times in 6 months. Every time I've gotten off Scott free. Lmao call me Lucky B

arrested twice last year for going 140 mph+ on lejeune on the way back from south beach into hialeah , and on okeechobee ......took off to get rid of a joint 
roll.gif
    beat the lejeune one with a lawyer they couldnt prove it ... 

O lawd whats goin on in dis thread :rofl:

Im lowkey shocked i have zero speeding tickets tbh as much as i speed esp at night

Im too aware of my surroundings tbh -knocks on wood- :nerd:

On the real though, if you ever get caught with a ticket, just look up a local lawyer on the Internet that specializes in these things. Surprisingly affordable and if he's good, he'll get you down to zero points every single time.

Got two speeding tickets in a week. I paid the lawyer 300 dollars, he goes to court for me, and gets my points down from 9 to 0 and I don't have to pay the tickets :pimp:

I've used the same lawyer every yr. My goal is not to have to call him in 2016 lol

The ease with which he can drop the charges depends on where you get the tickets though. If you get a speeding ticket in long Island, he got your back. If you get it in Queens, it's much harder.

My last ticket was in Queens, smh

Last edited:
Only been pulled over once, and it was about 8 years ago on my way to highschool in the morning. 

was driving probably 55-60 in a 50 (which is pretty much the common speed of everybody on this particular road) and he passed me coming the other direction and flipped a u-turn in the middle of the freakin road so he could pull me over, wrote me a ticket for 68 in a 50 and no front license plate 
mean.gif

Fought it and got the fine reduced but still had to pay a little

Last edited:

Side note: does anybody know why on earth they would put 2 seats on the back of a DB9? :lol:

They're literally useless
Info on the Cuban :nerd: looking to cop one soon
But to stay on topic don't car manufactures do it for insurance purposes? But I don't see why a luxury brand like am would do it just for the break since their higher end. Maybe they felt it fit in better with the interior than a two seater?
*shrug looking for a new toy if everything works out I'll be in something in the next couple months

I've only gotten 1 ticket since I've been licensed, and i didn't even have my car yet. Pig said I was doing 98 in a 45 but I didn't believe it. I had just looked at speedometer and it told me 85. And this was BEFORE I started to go around the curve. Either way, I gotta court date about a month later. Ended up getting 20 hours of community service. Which apparently was the ultimate slap on the wrist because I was supposed to be arrested and charged with unlawful speeding. That was 2014 though. Got my first car in March of this year and have been stopped by law enforcement a total of 7 times in 6 months. Every time I've gotten off Scott free. Lmao call me Lucky B
Disappointed to hear this. I would have assumed Racer Greg would be too fast for the police to catch

Tbh even if the rear seats are tiny im all for it
u could fit 1 person in there sideways if u had to.. :lol:
Mine are pretty small but eh my passengers are okay i think :lol:

Unless its like a track/track edition car like a gt4 or something all that goes out the window :evil:

Last edited:
Yeah def no shoes on the seat take em off n put it on the bottom :smokin

:lol: at sitting on the trunk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom