\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ticket just dropped this month. I'm paying like 80$ for da M. Cheap as hell. My girl only paying like 45 on her accord. . Before ticket cleared I was paying 127 alone.

Only time I got pulled over by actual police and not randomly by narcs, I straight up got away. Was going 90+ On I-90 and saw a trooper in an accident investigation site, hidden in the back a little. I had been drinking a little so my heart was pounding checking out the rear view, then I saw lights go on. I straight up floored it and hit the first exit ramp I saw, all 1/4mile apart, got away scott free :nerd:

Last edited:
Every speeding ticket ive gotten was me going about 50-60mph, so I wasnt "speeding" as in...fast, I was "speeding" over bridges where the speed limit is 40mph or whatever.

Got hit twice over the RFK, once on the Whitestone and once right over the West Side Highway bridge around the Dyckman area, forgot the name of that bridge.

I take the rfk bridge every single day for work. I've learned to watch out for the two blind spots where the po po like to hide and after the second spot I'm flying

I've never realized there are similar speed limits on the other bridges though. Lmao I guess I've just been lucky

Last edited:
The right side at the end of both sides. :lol:

Going northbound though theres the right side but some cops chill a bit before the toll too. I got both tickets going Queensbound. Never learned my lesson.

Actually, going queensbound there are two spots on the right side where they would hide. Yes, near the very end but near the beginning is more common.

This thread is hilarious dudes posting slanderous pics, calling whips salvage titles, asking for education credentials LOL

Every speeding ticket ive gotten was me going about 50-60mph, so I wasnt "speeding" as in...fast, I was "speeding" over bridges where the speed limit is 40mph or whatever.

Got hit twice over the RFK, once on the Whitestone and once right over the West Side Highway bridge around the Dyckman area, forgot the name of that bridge.

how many points you got? or did they reduce them?

salty *** police officer followed me for two exits let me get on the Verranzo Bridge and stopped me right before the toll like a douche lol

I delayed it for a year, court date is in Oct wondering if they'll just let me rock. I have no other traffic tickets

Didn't ya know?

No one posts exhaust clips

I asked wcis for exhaust clips then he complained about his plate being shown when he can just throw a towel over it ..

That's cool :lol:

The 250 caddy had that cammed gmc I wanted to here... Then he sold it :lol:

250 you got another gmc make it right mane, and post more pics :smile:
:lol:

I'll see what I can do man, might have to settle for a cell phone video though, which will probably sound like ****

I literally can not go the speed limit. It seems to slow for me. I hate the people in the left lane cruising, and not really going fast.

I used to kill Pulaski Skyway on my way to Newark airport, hitting 120 mph on 1&9. Good times, never got caught there.

Now they are repairing for "2" years. Jersey talk for 10.

Alright, well if it's story time, I have one. Like I previously mentioned, back when I was young and stupid and 18, I got 2 speeding tickets. Now here in Canada, back when I got my license, it's a graduated license program. First you have your L (can only drive with a parent), then your N (can only drive one person). I had my N at the time, and if you got over 4 points while with your N, your license would get suspended. So I already had one speeding ticket, which was 3 points.

Back then I worked as a manager at McDonald's, and one shift I forgot my tie. So I rip back home, and grab my tie. I turn back onto the main road to go back to work, and accelerate. As soon as I do, a cop steps out from behind a tree to pull me over. Right in front of him is a side street. So I swerve, and pull onto the side street, which connects back to my house. So I'm thinking, if I race home, put the car in the garage, and hide inside, I'm good, I won't get a 2nd ticket, and won't get my license suspended.

So I speed through the back streets to home, park the car in the driveway, and hop out to open the garage. As the garage door is opening, the cop pulls up to my house :smh:. He's yelling at me to get away from the car, blah blah blah. Bad scene. I claim I never saw him step out to pull me over, I was just heading home :lol:. He says I'm lucky this is my house, or he'd charge me with a bunch of **** (running from the cops, dangerous driving, etc.). So all he gives me is a speeding ticket, which is my 2nd.

So to get around losing my license, I challenge the ticket. I get a court date for 8 months later. Meanwhile, 6 months later I can go get my full license, so I do, and then can't lose my license anymore, so im not stressing the 2nd ticket I challenged anymore. Court date comes, I no show, it gets rescheduled, I no show again, and get the bill in the mail for the speeding ticket. Everything worked out just fine :smokin

Last edited:
1st one was a bogus stop sign ticket. i delayed the date. cop didn't show up. beat it

2nd one was whipping my 94 integra at like 105mph up the freeway with a guy on a motorcycle . cop snuck up on me at night from an on ramp. he told me he had to do a buck 115 to catch me but he only got me around 85 in a 65 because at 100mph you notice headlights gaining on you. motorcycle got away clean 
tired.gif

3rd one was a speed trap at night. He got me with a gun. still dont know where he was hiding. did traffic school online.

4th one was a really bogus ticket. i was on a surface street where 2 lanes merge into one and no one would let me in so i go to the front as people slide over and the motorcycle cop races up the side of the one lane. everyone lets him through and he says i did like 50 in a 35. 
mad.gif
 I explained no one would let me in but he still wrote me the ticket with a damb shoulder shrug like "i know how that is". he switched it to a parking ticket before the due date but still lame.

5th one is my first in the GTI. I'm Stage 1 tuned and it gets moving pretty quick. I get on the freeway. go from left to middle lane. an old person in a gold lexus es350 is going like 45. so i slide to the far left lane to get moving and an SUV is barreling up on me fast. so i was speeding up so it wouldn't be like i cut him off and so i can go back to the middle in front of the lexus next to me. lights cut on. the suv is a state trooper 
eyes.gif
 was literally on the freeway for like 18 to 35 seconds in total and he says he paced me at 84. I'm gonna fight it.

Last one was a motorcyle hiding on a curved road behind an overpass. Im gonna try and get that reduced to a parking. I was doing like 55in a spot where a 45 goes down to a 35 (because of the curved road i guess) and then right back to a 45.  The cop had the nerve to act like i was endangering pedestrians and he wanted me to slow down and be safe. That irritated me more than the ticket because he acted like my driving was the reason Vegas has a lot of pedestrians getting hit. I'm always paying attention. It's these other bum*** texting stupid indecisive drivers who cause these problems. Speed alone isn't the cause of accidents. Just because other idiots don't have the capacity to pay attention and react doesn't mean, im the one who should be learning some lesson. I've never even come close to putting anyone in danger. 

Damn son got popped twice for going 1-10 mph over the limit. Shouldn't even get pulled over for that, let alone actually get a ticket for it 
mean.gif

The natural flow of traffic is consistently 5-10 mph over the limit. At least in California it is

Last edited:
Honestly, you shouldn't be pulled over unless you're doing over 80. 60-80 mph are perfectly acceptable highway speeds

I'd say 40-55 is perfect on the main road and 30 is good for the side streets

When they post 30 mph limits on a non-busy main road -____-

Last edited:
I literally can not go the speed limit. It seems to slow for me. I hate the people in the left lane cruising, and not really going fast.

I used to kill Pulaski Skyway on my way to Newark airport, hitting 120 mph on 1&9. Good times, never got caught there.

Now they are repairing for "2" years. Jersey talk for 10.
I agree doing the speed limit is like watching blues clues or dora the explorer and answering all their audience questions. I just feel ******ed going that slow with lots of open road in front of me. Plus i don't like being behind people. it gives me anxiety to have to hover over the brake and hope they dont do something ******ed or come to a complete stop to make a turn or change lanes. so i get to the front all the time. I think i have a clinical phobia.

Damn son got popped twice for going 1-10 mph over the limit. Shouldn't even get pulled over for that, let alone actually get a ticket for it 
mean.gif

The natural flow of traffic is consistently 5-10 mph over the limit. At least in California it is
It was over 10mph but las vegas courts are a corrupt mob racket. You could do 150mph and the cop will probably cite you for 1-10 and if you have a lawyer, you dont even have to show up. pay an extra $100 and they will make it a parking ticket. The lawyers and judges all know each other, it isn't even a real trial. they want you on the road to pay for their new undercover cars and trucks with fines. they don't even care about safety. Hopefully Hawaii5-0 doesn't come in here talking mess. i think his avy says LVMPD.

Last edited:

Looks like that '15 STI was only running 48lbs. of boost when he ran a 9.1 on street tires, and can crank it up to way more.

Wonder what it will run on drag radials and higher boost 
nerd.gif

#EJ257
9s is
pimp.gif
 but thats a ******* **** ton of boost  
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Thats one of the reasons why Subies aren't drag beasts lol

Still <3 though. 

Last edited:
9.136 to be exact. On street tires, and full interior.
He ran a 9.77 on a bit over 600whp, stock transmission.

This 4G63 makes a bit less power on 55psi
And I'm not even sure what dyno they're using.

So it really isn't a whole lot of boost considering it's a 4-banger.

That subie will be running 8's soon
smokin.gif
I was comparing it to other cars.

I just got done watching a S2K beat a bike at only 20 pounds or so.

Apples to oranges but Subies aren't straight line or from a roll fast for the most part.

You know how far those rally cars are from the cars we drive on the streets though? Shouldn't even be called by their original name anymore. 

Last edited:
Its like those guys on Street Outlaws calling what they do and drive street cars and street races 
laugh.gif

If you trailer the car there and it cant pass inspection then its not a street car lol

If you spray down the lanes before you race, its not a street race.

GOAT and 4 banger don't go together though 
tongue.gif

Im just messin with you though, I love Subies but they aren't the best platform to start with if you want to be straight line fast.

Back
Top Bottom