\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That's what is great about these type of cars, not just Subarus.

We all family 
smokin.gif

For a little while longer 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
They're still rally-inspired. And understeer can be a very simple fix.

Subaru's are GOAT 4-bangers, and the EJ257 is slowly becoming legendary.

And I didn't even get into their transmission yet. :wink:

Man you are such a Subie stan after doing your google research after copping one. :lol: Evo's would like to have a word with you too btw.

You remind me of my boy who started vaping like a month ago and claims to be a walking vape encyclopedia now.

Last edited:

And have dumped over $10,000 into it
This is why Evo >>>>>>>>>>

took me roughly $2500 to get it over 400whp

and where my car is at now, all it would take to get it well over 600whp is:
Have my turbo sent to FP and turned into an FP Black for ~$1200

Bigger injectors for $350

Bigger fuel pump for $150

go get a retune

I'm making more torque on my stock turbo though.
Yes but after a lot more money....

and my tuner purposely tuned the tq down because low end torque is bad on the block. Otherwise the tq would have been in the 440 range

Last edited:

If money is the discussion just boost a Civic. 
sick.gif
 gross broooooo

but nah even with a Honda once you buy the car it's going to take a lot of money into it to get 400-500 hp.  That's why i never bothered putting money into making my s2000 fast. 

and it will still be fwd so that power is useless

Last edited:
 But you can boost a Civic to like 300wheel and it'll definitely smoke me on a roll.
i get what you are saying but i was comparing the Evo/STI because they are similarly priced cars and similar cars obviously (AWD, Turbo, 4 cylinder, sedans) civics aren't comparable.

Similarly priced cars, but it's much cheaper/easier to add power to the Evo is all i was getting at

Anyways, when you doing the engine build and new turbo? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

What in the world did you spend $10k on if you are still on the stock block/turbo? I don't have a 15' sti so I'm obviously not as informed as you, but I can't even fathom what it was spent on
I can't imagine you even gaining that much more power over a stock sti that has just a e85tune. I am genuinely interested in knowing :nerd:. Not hating btw

Last edited:
Not a stan or an avid googler.

I do lurk forums and talk to my tuner and shop owner a lot through FB, though.
And have dumped over $10,000 into it, along with purchasing a $40,000 Subaru. So yea, I'm not just talking to talk, or copying and pasting google info like 98% of NT does.

:smile:  

:smh: damn

All this Subie talk got me itching to race one soooo bad. The kid at work keeps stalling me out. He keeps saying he'll race me but after he's more comfy with driving stick. Plus he keeps telling me he doesn't think he'll even win. I mean damb he's probably right, but at least try! Lmao that's a losing attitude B

I agree doing the speed limit is like watching blues clues or dora the explorer and answering all their audience questions. I just feel ******ed going that slow with lots of open road in front of me. Plus i don't like being behind people. it gives me anxiety to have to hover over the brake and hope they dont do something ******ed or come to a complete stop to make a turn or change lanes. so i get to the front all the time. I think i have a clinical phobia.

^^ We have the same driving style lol. That's why I was so heated with my ticket in Arizona. Nothing but flat open road for miles. Like you can see straight there's no cars. You have these long stretches of road and you really expect me to do the speed limit? :x

There is a road near my house where driving 40 on it feels slow. It's a road that should have a 40 or 45 speedlimit and it would be normal, but its 25.  it's terrible and i have no clue why it's like that.  

My buddy got a ticket on it for going 30 in his girls Pontiac Vibe 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
What's terrible is making a U-turn not at an intersection is illegal in the Commonwealth of Virginia. No exceptions, so I was told.

The road I got pinched on had "no U-turn" signs at 4 intersections in a row, so I took a right and U-turned on the side street, promptly got ticketed. BS law.

What in the world did you spend $10k on if you are still on the stock block/turbo? I don't have a 15' sti so I'm obviously not as informed as you, but I can't even fathom what it was spent on
I can't imagine you even gaining that much more power over a stock sti with just a e85tune. I am genuinely interested in knowing :nerd:. Not hating btw

Invidia q300 catback
Invidia 3" catless downpipe
AEM cold air intake
IAG performance new fuel lines and V2fuel rails
E85 integration along with ethanol content analyzer
Tomei UEL headers
Grimspeed up-pipe with 38mm Tial EWG
White line rear sway bar
Kartboy endlinks
DW65c fuel pump
Injector dynamics 1000cc injectors
IAG performance Competition air/oil separator
IAG performance adjustable fuel pressure regulator
IAG performance 3mm phenolic spacers
IAG performance TGV Deletes
IAG performance Secondary Air Deletes
Perrin Silicone Turbo inlet
Grimmspeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid
Down pipe gasket
BC/BR coilovers with swift springs
Ecutek Racerom Licensing
E85/Flexfuel protune + installation/integration

what car u like more papi the sti or da m3

dont lie :nerd:

rwd gang :nerd:

Last edited:
Went over my cousins house yesterday

I pull up and I see two bmws sitting outside . I knew the first one was his and that one is looking pretty :pimp: right now

The other one is a 525 white pos :lol:. So I asked him who's it was he said he got it for free bla blah blah

He tells me to hop in and we go on this back road . Find out its a manual cause he was getting his fast and furious on with the gear shifter :lol:

He said he doesn't know what he's gonna do with it I told him to just restore it . Shouldn't take much it's mostly cosmetic (front number is so n the back seat) and maybe a tune up and repaint and he should be good to go

Back
Top Bottom