\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Also here she is when I picked her up from service sunday. Horrible pic I know...

And in case anyone was interested.....Notice the 25k upcharge for "Tire and Wheels" :x

Last edited:
That reminded me I took my car to the Chevy dealer last week and I saw the c6 grand sport in red :x :pimp: went inside and they had a red c7 zo6 and man that thing is stupid dope

The callaway zo6 make 777 hp :wow: :pimp:

I still like the c6 better than the c7 looks wise

Haha we can be NT pen pals
I know man, it was white before and I wasn't a huge fan but now it's so sick...and get this....his daily is an S Class coupe, and he also has an M4. He owns the shop that wrapped my last car, i'm thinking I probably overpaid now
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Whats that shops name again? They have mad dope cars on their IG.

How is maintenance on a Porsche? :nerd:

More than I could afford pal? :nerd:

Lol it's definitely up there, not sure what you can afford but my car has 9700 miles and I brought it in for the second oil change of it's lifetime. Cost me a bit over 400 after discount. I know they remove the rear bumper to perform oil changes which is reflected in the price but I only take my cars to the dealership. My panamera just had the 40k service done, and that was the major service, it ran me about 1800 :smh:

Whats that shops name again? They have mad dope cars on their IG.

Haha yeah they do bro, it's @R1motorsport

You know $40 oil change for a Honda and $400 for a Porsche makes sense to me for some reason
laugh.gif

You know $40 oil change for a Honda and $400 for a Porsche makes sense to me for some reason :lol:

Lmao, back when I had a lexus IS I still paid 40 bucks too. Then I remember once back when I had the e46 M3 I had to hit a coinstar to pay for that oil change :rofl:

Yea ill never buy a used luxury car. There is no way in hell everyone is paying for that maintenance so i know they are not being taken care of.

Yea ill never buy a used luxury car. There is no way in hell everyone is paying for that maintenance so i know they are not being taken care of.

Definitely not everyone, but I would have to imagine that if someone is buying a car over 100k they can afford an oil change for it.

The logic of course would change on a case to case basis. I have a friend who leased a CLS550, never serviced it once in three years and only put 87 gas in it. :smh:

been talking to some buddies... all legit street racers who know everything **lol but really**

What is your input on:

NEW Stingray

NEW CTSV

NEW GTR

NEW Cayman GTS

In what order and why?

I will give myself 6-8 months to change my car. SOONER if I find something. lol Like the M....I copped 8months from expected time. lulz

been talking to some buddies... all legit street racers who know everything **lol but really**

What is your input on:

NEW Stingray

NEW CTSV

NEW GTR

NEW Cayman GTS

In what order and why?

I will give myself 6-8 months to change my car. SOONER if I find something. lol Like the M....I copped 8months from expected time. lulz
GTR

>

New Vette (would be a tie with the GTR if it was z06)

>

>

Cayman

>

CTSV

But 911 GT3 >>>>>> all 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom