\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

oh i dont think retro is DDing those cars tho :nerd: if so more power 2 ya papi :smokin

id DD a gt4 just imo tho :smokin

Would be daily like the m.

I agree with the cayman gts comments.. car is dope for both daily or track. There's a lot of options out there.. the caddy is Def a dope car but u will have to convince myself to get a caddy. I considered getting a pre-owned gtr but have the fear that cars are abused to hell.

Man...I don't even DD my 991 S.

It isn't that I can't, I just don't. People that don't own these cars will never understand the cost of ownership and the delicacy of such vehicles. I have less than 50% tread left on my rears. It is already my second set on a car that has 9k miles. It's easy to say you'd DD a Bugatti...until you own one.

Oh, and they're 600ish each. (tire)

Last edited:
Unless you are rolling in dough and dont care about your commute quality at all, do NOT try to DD a GT4 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I agree with the cayman gts comments.. car is dope for both daily or track. There's a lot of options out there.. the caddy is Def a dope car but u will have to convince myself to get a caddy. I considered getting a pre-owned gtr but have the fear that cars are abused to hell.
Man fam the c7 z07 package is getting good review everywhere.
The vette
Gts
Gtr
cts-v
I'm sure the gtr and gts would be costly to maintain but doesn't that shouldn't matter if your gonna be leasing?
Also are you gonna be modding? We all know what's gonna cheaper to maintain and mod. 'Murica

Man fam the c7 z07 package is getting good review everywhere.
The vette
Gts
Gtr
cts-v
I'm sure the gtr and gts would be costly to maintain but doesn't that shouldn't matter if your gonna be leasing?
Also are you gonna be modding? We all know what's gonna cheaper to maintain and mod. 'Murica

I think the vette would be a better value in the long run. im curious to see the mid engine joint.

Man...I don't even DD my 991 S.

It isn't that I can't, I just don't. People that don't own these cars will never understand the cost of ownership and the delicacy of such vehicles. I have less than 50% tread left on my rears. It is already my second set on a car that has 9k miles. It's easy to say you'd DD a Bugatti...until you own one.

Oh, and they're 600ish each. (tire)
What size you running in the rear? Im going up to 295s here in the next couple months.

Well bros I had to get rid of #DaHemi due to my son getting here. My Challenger meant alot to me because it was my first confirmation of success, first car I copped where I got exactly what I wanted and didn't have to settle. I'm legit in mourning right now.

Traded it in to cop this 4 door Ecobox :smh:

Sike, #TeamHemiforLife

Wowowow niceeeeeeeeeee bro!!! Nice trade in! Needed a family vehicle and you did the right thing!! Congrats!!!

Not gonna lie I was expecting a Grand Cherokee SRT lol

Am I the only one who dislikes Petrolicious videos?

They seem so pretentious... They're certainly well edited... Too well edited for my taste. The heavy use of filters, still shots and lack of reviewing while driving just doesn't resonate with me. Every video is the same... Still shot, still shot, soft sentimental music, car taking a curve on a mountain road, still shot, still shot, short garage interview, still shot, still shot. They rarely even pop the hood or delve into the specifics of the car or it's history. It's just the owners rambling on about their job, their love for the car, how it makes them one with the road, "Muh Feels" and other intangibles. It's like car reviews for hipsters.

Like I said, their editing is good... So good they could make damn near any POS look like a classic. Case in point...

Last edited:
So my Si is makig weird noises bros. Noticed this yesterday in the pm, 1st and 2nd gear make sorta knocking noises but I dont hear it in 3rd+ gears. When I turn the car its a really hard knock that I hear, also if I slow down in 1st or 2nd (like pulling up to a light, clutch still in) it makes like a creaking noise. I think its the trans cause if I just rev in neutral theres no knocking noise from the engine.

Gonna bring it to a shop on Friday but anybody have an idea?

Last edited:
Speaking of caring for your car as mentioned in some of the earlier posts....what are some tips for someone who isn't a car guy and doesn't know much about them. Like I know when to change the oil, but when should I check the transmission and brake fluid. How to keep the transmission running strong, when to change the tires, when to add antifreeze, how often tune ups should be done etc...

Speaking of caring for your car as mentioned in some of the earlier posts....what are some tips for someone who isn't a car guy and doesn't know much about them. Like I know when to change the oil, but when should I check the transmission and brake fluid. How to keep the transmission running strong, when to change the tires, when to add antifreeze, how often tune ups should be done etc...
The majority of that will be in the manual/booklet that came with the car. If you don't have it, you could try looking online for a pdf. version of it. Other wise my rule of thumb would be 

3-5k for oil change

50k-100k replace antifreeze (check once a week to see how the level is and add if needed) 

There is a gauge you can buy that not too expensive to measure your tire depth so you know when its getting time to change them

Anyone ever try Gotham Dream Cars?

Lol, for my birthday coming up

I either want to do skydiving (for 250 in LI)

or with Gotham Dream Cars: autocross with an exotic car (for 250 in jersey)

or drive a few laps with an exotic car in the Pocono Raceway (for 500)

It's my 30th. Just want to do something I haven't done before :lol:

Anyone ever try Gotham Dream Cars?

Lol, for my birthday coming up

I either want to do skydiving (for 250 in LI)

or with Gotham Dream Cars: autocross with an exotic car (for 250 in jersey)

or drive a few laps with an exotic car in the Pocono Raceway (for 500)

It's my 30th. Just want to do something I haven't done before :lol:

think you can find that car stuff a lot cheaper on groupon. almost did something similar for $99 like a year ago, but we cancelled last minute.

Back
Top Bottom