\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Retros best financial options would be the Porsche or caddy don't tie all that money on a 100k Nissan. Cause we all know in 3 months you'll be trying to trade it in lol

Forget all of these. Just wait til the Jeep Cherokee SRT Hellcat comes out, and get that. Performance, and plenty of room for your ****. Should be in your price range too.

z06 w/ z07 is king of the hill as far as performance for your buck goes right now. this is from the new car and driver lightning lap edition. the only car that beat the z06 around VIR was a 918 spyder, a super car that costs around 8x as much.
sick.gif

GM with good showing across the board. 

Last edited:
Yea the Nismo is gross. 

E85 and a tune in the stock GT-R and it's gonna be deadly. They're already able to break into the 10s on the 1/4 stock, and like WCIS said, they're held back from the factory

Last edited:
GT-R cool too but what about class and luxury? Performance is important but as someone who sits in a car for 2 hours a day I need some supple leather, and comfort features. at least the vette got that valet mode that's pretty nice.

I've considered getting one, but No matter how fast a GT-R goes, after daily driving a Panamera I would feel like a GT-R is some wonky **** hopping into it on my Friday night. I would never feel that way about the Cayman, but personally I think the m4 to cayman GTS isn't enough of an upgrade to justify early lease termination. **** it might even be slower than the M4. I tracked the cayman GTS and it felt sluggish even compared to a base carrera non S.

I would take the M4 over GTR any day of the week. Y'all enjoy your performance stats. At the end of the day, yambs don't care.

I agreed with the entire post until the last sentence.  If you're basing your vehicle purchases off of attracting women, you're doing it wrong.

Lmao, trust me if girls loved canoes I would drive a canoe. Maybe my thought process is upside down but one of the many reasons I love the 911 is the built in ***** magnet.

Those type of gold digging bimbos would get wet panties for a base model Benz so just buy that if you're just looking to collect easy yambs

Those type of gold digging bimbos would get wet panties for a base model Benz so just buy that if you're just looking to collect easy yambs

The wrong kind of girls pay attention to cars. It won't end well :lol:
It is.

No shots.

No offense taken guys. im trying to be Bruce Wayne ova here. I really thought I was pulling yambs with the M3, but the quality changed once I got the 911 entirely. Pretty funny really, once I even got a milf at the gym leave her number on my windshield.

The same way some guys say get a car for yambs is dumb

Saying get a car because 2000hp possibilities is just as dumb f you need a 10000hp if your not tracking it

At the end buy a car that you'll enjoy driving around town or at the track everything else don't matter.

Last edited:
I know exactly where he's coming from...it's not that they're gold digging thots it's just the beauty of a car like that simply attracts people to it, it's impressive

911 and AMG GTS are my grails

I know exactly where he's coming from...it's not that they're gold digging thots it's just the beauty of a car like that simply attracts people to it, it's impressive

911 and AMG GTS are my grails

That's exactly it. I mean come on guys don't tell me you never dreamed of rolling up to the club in an aventador.

No offense taken guys. im trying to be Bruce Wayne ova here. I really thought I was pulling yambs with the M3, but the quality changed once I got the 911 entirely. Pretty funny really, once I even got a milf at the gym leave her number on my windshield.
What about women who aren't struggling to pay for kids when pops ducks the irs for child support...
lol jk

but yeah pick the car based on what you love to drive. when I had my 94 integra i was still pulling. and the VW GTI gets some hate and some love but I'm still pulling. Car doesn't really matter but always trick the guts out to end a guts drought. 

Yea for sure, i was in no way bashing Rare.  It's just a side benefit that the beautiful 911 attracts female attention.

i'm sayin its the type of dudes that #1 priority in buying a car is to drop a girls panties outside the bar. "Ima cop this Benz and all the ladies will wanna come home with me"  type of dudes, who care nothing more about the car than that

Last edited:
I agreed with the entire post until the last sentence.  If you're basing your vehicle purchases off of attracting women, you're doing it wrong.

Lmao, trust me if girls loved canoes I would drive a canoe. Maybe my thought process is upside down but one of the many reasons I love the 911 is the built in ***** magnet.

Dont worry i feel what you're saying. Some people might still look at the gtr as a $90k+ NIssan. If I had $60k + to spend on a hell i'd be looking at porsches/m3's corvettes etc

Yea for sure, i was in no way bashing Rare.  It's just a side benefit that the beautiful 911 attracts female attention.

i'm sayin its the type of dudes that #1 priority in buying a car is to drop a girls panties outside the bar. "Ima cop this Benz and all the ladies will wanna come home with me"  type of dudes, who care nothing more about the car than that

Haha I'm definitely not that caliber of person but I feel you. I think most peeps in this thread are car guys at heart. I just have my priorities a certain way at the moment. My friend recently got the i8 and has been pulling the most ridiculous supermodels of women that he never got in his 535i. It all reminds of this convo cause everyone in here knows the i8 is all show and no go, and actually a competitively priced super car, but girls just see the whip and drop their panties. I need that. My 911 will dust that thing but if we go out together and roll up somewhere his car does all the show stopping.

Last edited:
So cop something like an i8 and keep that 911 in the cut lol jk

Or maybe not if you think you can swing it

Back
Top Bottom