\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone ever try Gotham Dream Cars?

Lol, for my birthday coming up

I either want to do skydiving (for 250 in LI)

or with Gotham Dream Cars: autocross with an exotic car (for 250 in jersey)

or drive a few laps with an exotic car in the Pocono Raceway (for 500)

It's my 30th. Just want to do something I haven't done before
laugh.gif
i'd go for the exotic car racing. Skydiving just doesn't appeal to me and racing a bad *** car on a track would be great.  My buddy did 5 laps on the road course at Las Vegas Speedway in a Ferrari F430. He said it was awesome.

Question on the Pocono Raceway one, is it laps on the Nascar track, or is there a road course inside the Nascar track that you drive on?

Last edited:
Saw a GT S AMG out in the wild today.

-Drew

I seen one last week with the camo wrap and nevada plates on it weird

That wrap they put on cars when its being tested or w.e idk what its called :lol:

I was taking vids of it for snap chat dude did a nice fly by for me but my pics are ****** :lol:

Last edited:
so here is some info I came across today in terms of financing/leasing.

Corvette. NO leases, NO deals, All mark up and They finance up to 7.5 yrs.. YES, 90 Months @ 2.99

Terms up to 60 months are 1.99 On tier 1 credit which I believe is 720+

72 or 84 Months is 2.99

90 Months may be 3.49

@ 6500 out of pocket

1345 for 60mo
1165 for 72mo
1015 for 84mo

GTR

NO special rates, all mark up and car itself has multiple mark ups. The 99k-103k price tag ends up being about 110k BEFORE taxes and fees. If you wanted to lease, the Money factor is HIGH. .00179 or so which translates to be over 4% interest EVEN on TIER 1 credit.

Porsche Has both finance and LEASE offers that are actually quite decent. better terms overall.

the Cadillac, I have not had time to check into it.

But in terms of the big picture, some of these may not be the best choice financially.

Would your list stay the same knowing these factors?

If you're serious about the gtr or want a better deal join the gtrlife forum. I know they have multiple dealers as members and give better prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom