\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If I wanted a 100k car... It's either the 911 or this beast...

aston-martin_v8_vantage_n420_1_10.jpg

none of my dreams involve rolling up to a club, so i'll never be able to relate. i've been pulling ******* since I was 15 in a bucket *** honda civic, so women are an afterthought when it comes to cars.

i love cars that provide that raw, visceral driving experience. 

Last edited:
So cop something like an i8 and keep that 911 in the cut lol jk

Or maybe not if you think you can swing it

Lmao I've wanted to trade the 911 for some time now. But as soon as they debuted the 991.2 my friend put this idea in my head that it would be worth 6 figures one day since it's the last NA 911. I wish I could daily it but it doesn't suit my needs on an everyday basis. I'm at a crossroads at the moment, we'll see what happens. I won't keep yall waiting too long.

Last edited:
Lmao I've wanted to trade the 911 for some time now. But as soon as they debuted the 991.2 my friend put this idea in my head that it would be worth 6 figures one day since it's the last NA 911. I wish I could daily it but it doesn't suit my needs on an everyday basis. I'm at a crossroads at the moment, we'll see what happens. I won't keep yall waiting too long.
You don't like the AMG GTS? MB built it specially to compete against the 911 in terms of performance and price

**** all that get the r8 and stunt if im paying 100 bands for a whip it better come with a few bad ones :evil:

not srs

semi srs

100 bands im still stickin wit a gt4 :pimp: NO DAMBS WILL BE GIVIN ABOUT RIDE QUALITY DAMMIT! :lol:

Last edited:
**** all that get the r8 and stunt if im paying 100 bands for a whip it better come with a few bad ones :evil:

not srs

semi srs

100 bands im still stickin wit a gt4 :pimp: NO DAMBS WILL BE GIVIN ABOUT RIDE QUALITY DAMMIT! :lol:

idk, id go m3 or s4, 3 pedal all around of course.

love both sounds, that 911 sounding like gun shots going off lol 

diff strokes for folks but for me there is just something elegant about the gts, man I wish I had that car maybe in a due time if I play my hand right 

I think I'm the only one in here that will take 100k

Buy a fully restored 69 Camaro take the rest and buy a Prius to daily :lol:

But man the feeling of turning that 69 on at 6am and waking the neighbors :nthat:

love both sounds, that 911 sounding like gun shots going off lol 

diff strokes for folks but for me there is just something elegant about the gts, man I wish I had that car maybe in a due time if I play my hand right 
Agreed. They both sound good but I prefer the GTS. Comparing the exhaust note from those two is apples and oranges.

Retro just needs to stop playing with everyone's emotions we all know what he's gonna end up with da rs >>>>>>>>>>>
I think I'm the only one in here that will take 100k

Buy a fully restored 69 Camaro take the rest and buy a Prius to daily :lol:

But man the feeling of turning that 69 on at 6am and waking the neighbors :nthat:
Man I would take 3/quarters of that and build a chevelle the goat and cop something nice as a daily like a 09 cts-v[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
after seeing this and the dude keying the AM it makes me want one tbh
cop didnt believe him until he showed them footage too

careful out there wcis :nerd: hurt my soul watching this

Last edited:
Haha I'm definitely not that caliber of person but I feel you. I think most peeps in this thread are car guys at heart. I just have my priorities a certain way at the moment. My friend recently got the i8 and has been pulling the most ridiculous supermodels of women that he never got in his 535i. It all reminds of this convo cause everyone in here knows the i8 is all show and no go, and actually a competitively priced super car, but girls just see the whip and drop their panties. I need that. My 911 will dust that thing but if we go out together and roll up somewhere his car does all the show stopping.

thats the life right there :lol: . props for keeping it real

Lol at trading gtr in after 3 months. I do agree with the luxury comments. I do spend time in my car here and there and I must say, the M has been the most comfortable. Even my girl says it all the time. I test drove a gts today and was not too impressed. Iam about 6 tall and like my space and felt crammed in there. GTR is really a love or hate. Looks dope, is dope.. but the more I think about it ... is it worth it? I truly do enjoy my M. I appreciate all your input guys ! Ohh.. saw a new red corvette and it was an old *** dude.. lol. Seems like everyone I see with that car is older haha.. just reminded me of the comment made about old and having a gut lmao. It looked a little crazy. Don't get me wrong... looks aggressive.. just don't know if I want THAT type of aggressive.

Choices choices...

For the dude with the MPE exhaust.. is it worth the 4k?

Damn bros, I had a close call yesterday, that vid makes me even more grateful.

I was turning right out of my complex and a mac style truck was already on the road on the inner lane. I'm thinking it's gonna stay put in that lane, then all of a sudden it started getting over into the outer lane that I was turning into. I was too far out to back up quickly, so I had to shoot across to the inner lane, basically crossing in front of the truck. Man it was going in slow mo, like a fast and furious movie. I'm thinking the truck slowed down once he saw me shoot out. From here on out I'm never making that type of turn again, I'm going to always assume that the car on the inside may switch lanes.

Mess had me shook all day.

Lol at trading gtr in after 3 months. I do agree with the luxury comments. I do spend time in my car here and there and I must say, the M has been the most comfortable. Even my girl says it all the time. I test drove a gts today and was not too impressed. Iam about 6 tall and like my space and felt crammed in there. GTR is really a love or hate. Looks dope, is dope.. but the more I think about it ... is it worth it? I truly do enjoy my M. I appreciate all your input guys ! Ohh.. saw a new red corvette and it was an old *** dude.. lol. Seems like everyone I see with that car is older haha.. just reminded me of the comment made about old and having a gut lmao. It looked a little crazy. Don't get me wrong... looks aggressive.. just don't know if I want THAT type of aggressive.

Choices choices...

For the dude with the MPE exhaust.. is it worth the 4k?

lol i wouldn't worry about stereotypes. if you like the car, **** what anyone thinks. my little brother just bought a $80k '16 stingray at 24 and pretty damn swole(amateur powerlifter).

Car is so damn awesome. People always asking him how the hell he bought that car at his age. young boss :pimp:

Last edited:
 saw a new red corvette and it was an old *** dude.. lol. Seems like everyone I see with that car is older haha.. just reminded me of the comment made about old and having a gut lmao. For the dude with the MPE exhaust.. is it worth the 4k?
My dad is kinda old and has a gut and he just called me up yesterday telling me to look for Corvettes for him cause he's selling his Harley 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
About a month ago it was raining hard in Dallas. Was on the highway on my way to work. I was on the far right lane getting ready to exit, when all of a sudden a camaro on the far left lane spins out of control he spins from the left lane all the way to the right lane he passed right in front of my bumper could have got me if I was going a bit faster. Gives me the chills just thinking about it. Luckily his car stopped right before he hit the barrier on the right

Back
Top Bottom