\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

///M Gang baby SQUAD UP
///M3rry Christmas 
pimp.gif

Honestly, dude just sounds salty that he can't afford to buy and/or maintain an ///M

Lmao this is why BMW drivers are labeled a-holes

Many people can afford used BMWs and M3s

I don't see i8 all day for a reason obviously or the newest 7 series at 100k+ Well that's a lie, in 1%er part of CT where the millionaires and Billionaires are you do.

Anyways who cares, anyone with a decent level stable income can afford a BMW M3 if they really wanted depending on debt to income ratio and a brain

This is for the BMW enthusiast though

What a beauty.

Last edited:
Any of the NT fam get car gifts for Xmas? 

My girl got me some Lux H8 160. theyre LED replacements for the daytime driving lights that are on whenever the car is on. They're brighter and gets rid of the yellow hue

Stock on the passenger side, Lux on the driver side

Can I get some clarification on how leasing is for suckers?

Unless youre rich

Or have a business where u can write off

You played yourself just my opinion nothing to clarify

Not a BMW hater at all, I respect em all day. You played yaself if your dash board start going off and you can't fix it. The ones who can fix are enthusiast off that alone to me because they know ahead things that may possibly happen.

I don't look down on anyone who leases a 3 series they like the car and yes it is a status symbol but hey if you don't need to drive a lot and don't want a Camry nothing wrong with that. Do you end of the day all that matters.

Last edited:
Its unfair to say he cant afford/maintain an M. Priorities may be different, or maybe he doesnt need an M. I'd LOVE to have an M, but id probably grab a 335i instead (even if I could afford an M) just cause.

The depreciation on BMWs are in sane loll like you can get a 2008 5 series for like 12k now

Bruh cars are always gonna depreciate, no one cares. You dont buy a Bimmer wondering how much you can sell it for later, and if you are then youre as dumb as Patrick on Spongebob.

Stick to the Toyota family.

The depreciation on BMWs are in sane loll like you can get a 2008 5 series for like 12k now

OBO

I think BMW drivers are more cocky than other I've known from personal experience

Should I just buy it cash and maintain it?

Lol, nah I'm good.

Yea Picasso is right btw luckyluchianot

Stick to Toyota/Lex for value retain and reliable

Last edited:
just my opinion on the matter

In the tristate area there are a lot of people badge flossing. Maybe in your area it isnt the same but its crazy out here. I know in the detriot area people dont really drive german whips and down south it might be similar because you get more props for driving a truck or a mustang.

I think this might be more of a regional conversation because be belive the badge flossers are out here heavy.

Any of the NT fam get car gifts for Xmas? 

My girl got me some Lux H8 160. theyre LED replacements for the daytime driving lights that are on whenever the car is on. They're brighter and gets rid of the yellow hue

Stock on the passenger side, Lux on the driver side
Santa got me some too! 
pimp.gif

OBO

I think BMW drivers are more cocky than other I've known from personal experience

Lol, nah I'm good.

I don't know if you're on pain meds but you don't make sense sometimes.

But I think we get the picture, you don't like BMW or the people who drive them.

Last edited:
Bruh cars are always gonna depreciate, no one cares. You dont buy a Bimmer wondering how much you can sell it for later, and if you are then youre as dumb as Patrick on Spongebob.

Stick to the Toyota family.

If you dont go shut the hell up and sit in a corner lol

I`m just talking about how quick the joints drop in price compared to anything else on the market, I dont give a damn about these damn cars lol.

OBO

Lol, nah I'm good.

right about what? I dont want a BMW Im just pointing out how a 60-70k car is worth 12k in such a quick amount of time.

people trying to stunt is everywhere I see $60,000 trucks parked at apartments ....

Yea im just talking about the german badge flossers tho. They are under the assumption that most people who buy bmws buy them for the fact that they are ultimate driving machines.

right about what? I dont want a BMW Im just pointing out how a 60-70k car is worth 12k in such a quick amount of time.

Yea for sure

German/luxury takes big hits

But I mean what Picasso said is accurate an I realize from past talks you're not a car guy at all so Toyota/lex def makes sense all day.

The majority of BMWs I see are base models in Dallas. Don't know if they bought them just for the badge but then again most cars on the road in general are base models.

I don't know if you're on pain meds but you don't make sense sometimes.

But I think we get the picture, you don't like BMW or the people who drive them.

Never said I don't like BMW

Stupid comment, I'd be stupid to copp one just to prove a point and be called a non enthusiast though too that's doing way too much for the Internet.

A used M3 isn't a big deal we both know it. I LOVE m3 get serious. I don't take any meds I have a high pain tolerance been off them a long time ago don't sit here and tell me big boss power lifter mr nice watch don't got a lil cocky in him?

Lol don't lie

We good B, I like your pics don't I? I'm not a hater at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom