sick.gif
damn son
This guy is running 325s
sick.gif
 wheels ugly as sin though

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267582

And all these are 305+

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=716793

On my new wheels I'm still deciding on tire size. Theyre 19x10 rear. I think I'm going with 285s

Since we're on the topic of tire size. Is there any advantage or disadvantage to buying a tire with a small or larger sidewall measurement compared to OEM? Need new tires for my car, just some all seasons for my dd, so any recommendations are welcome as well. Thanks

My boy just dropped $15k on his F10 M5. Exhaust, tune, intake and some other goodies he keeping secret from me. Cant wait to see it when its done. :pimp:

Ahh the metro geo

I remember when I was a kid being stuffed in the back seat of that car along with my cousins :lol:

Hi from Ausstralia.
Yes im bias, but this car will go down in history for being one of the best hatches ever made imo

Good pickup, love my Fiesta ST.

Extremely fun car. Lowest dollar/smile out there, for sure.

Sorry about the IG screen grabs:

So when I was young, circa 2003, I was really into cars. Gran Turismo 3 was my favorite game, I remember spending hours playing that game, driving different cars and applying modifications trying to see which gave me the performance bonus. Midnight Club, Need for Speed, all of that was me. Rented the Ford Mustang Book from the library, man that was like a bible to me. Come 2008, my friends and I, before we even got into high school, just knew that we wanted a car shop, on some Pimp My Ride ish. Flash forward a few years, that dream had faded, and cars took a backseat to me, mainly because I couldn't afford to have one of my own. Towards the end of last year, I was finding myself and what my interests really were, and cars came popping back up once again. I chose Civil Engineering as my major, because I just chose something because I was "too smart to go into college not knowing what to do." Looking back at it, I should've chosen Mech. E, due to my affinity of cars, but looking at @WhatCanISay  I can be inspired to work on cars in the future. 

Well, that was my way of introducing myself to this thread, and while I have no car right now, hopefully with an internship over the summer, I can finally get me one. All I know is that it needs to have a Aux cord and we straight lol. That said, what was the first car you all bought, or even drove? I was driving my aunt's '97 Corolla for a while before she finally gave out. Ol girl has over 300,000 miles on it, had some good times with her. Now I'm whipping like my aunt's two other cars, my stepma's car, my grandma's car, and a big ol' Chevy that my aunt bought for me over the summer. My pops essentially took it over, but I still whip that whenever I need to. I just know I'm a Chevy man, and I have my eyes on this '67 Chevelle this lady at my church has. I hope she sells it to me, but that was her husbands, and they like to keep on to those.

Back
Top Bottom