\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Welcome. First car was a Scion tC, man that car was cool. Very fortunate to have a decent (brand new) first car. It was clutch in HS since the front seats reclined all the way (and taking off the headrest) lined up with the back seats essentially making a bed. :pimp:

Speaking of the cold, anyone else have their TPMS light go off cause of the cold? My tires are fine but my lights on, always happens when its this cold. Cars running great in this cold though. :smokin

Last edited:
Thanks I'm glad to be here, I don't know why I didn't tell my pops to teach me how to drive stick, now his Mazda truck is out and that's the only car I have access to that drives stick, although my grandma's Mazda has that capability as well. 

What prices should I expect to see for a 9th generation Impala? It doesn't matter the year really, my friend had one before he wrecked that joint smh. I drove it quite a few times and it was smooth and had basically everything someone just getting out of school would want in a car.

Thanks I'm glad to be here, I don't know why I didn't tell my pops to teach me how to drive stick, now his Mazda truck is out and that's the only car I have access to that drives stick, although my grandma's Mazda has that capability as well. 

What prices should I expect to see for a 9th generation Impala? It doesn't matter the year really, my friend had one before he wrecked that joint smh. I drove it quite a few times and it was smooth and had basically everything someone just getting out of school would want in a car.
Get the 7th gen joint about the same price or cheaper

First car Honda Civic
Second Car PT Cruiser,
3rd Car someday will be a Nissan GT-R color silver in memory of Paul Walker when he raced Dom at the end of Fast Five

Truuu, actually I was looking at prices for a '96 yesterday. The average price was like $11,000, so I definitely need to stack my bread up some more. Because that's a car you make your own forreal. Had one on Midnight Club 3, added the floor lights and everything to that joint 
laugh.gif

Truuu, actually I was looking at prices for a '96 yesterday. The average price was like $11,000, so I definitely need to stack my bread up some more. Because that's a car you make your own forreal. Had one on Midnight Club 3, added the floor lights and everything to that joint :lol:
Did you also happen to have dub edition remix?

Yo I had a black gto on that game
It was so sick :smh: :pimp:

It was so sick
mean.gif
pimp.gif
BRUH!!! I remember now! One of my favorite cars on there was the '63 Corvette, put the gold Daytona's on there with the black candy paint, riding thru ATL and Detroit like I owned the place seeing all the landmarks. MC was a dope game man, just for having the landmarks of the cities included.

got a friend with a s14 dude throws nothing but reps on em and none of em last legit almost all the reps he had have cracked

Last edited:

It was so sick :smh: :pimp:

BRUH!!! I remember now! One of my favorite cars on there was the '63 Corvette, put the gold Daytona's on there with the black candy paint, riding thru ATL and Detroit like I owned the place seeing all the landmarks. MC was a dope game man, just for having the landmarks of the cities included.
Indeed my dude

So are you a domestic car guy

Import
Lil of everything?

Indeed my dude

Import
Lil of everything?

As stated earlier, I'm a Chevy man first and foremost. But I mean I'll drive whatever. As far as imports are concerned, Audi and Mercedez are my favorites. Hopefully one day I'll have an all-white E-Class with the license plate "MRCLEWHP" on it, as corny as that may sound lol.

But really I like old schools, this was at my church on Sunday:

Indeed my dude

Import
Lil of everything?

As stated earlier, I'm a Chevy man first and foremost. But I mean I'll drive whatever. As far as imports are concerned, Audi and Mercedez are my favorites. Hopefully one day I'll have an all-white E-Class with the license plate "MRCLEWHP" on it, as corny as that may sound lol.

But really I like old schools, this was at my church on Sunday:

"I'm a Chevy man first and foremost. "

That's all I needed to hear :lol: e-dap [emoji]128074[/emoji]

And I too like old schools :pimp:

sometimes it is drift ready tho and does see the mountains a few times :lol:

still if i learned anything from him its reps will crack not if but when
Ehh I think for DD they should be fine. Of course he's gonna crack them from tracking his car

Back
Top Bottom