\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

laugh.gif
  I guess if it's that unbelievable to you guys.  Facts are that they love it as their only car, they love that it has the different options of Edrive, eco-pro, comfort and sports mode.  Closest car out there to having you feel like you got the space ship.  

Not that specifically but cars nowadays have different modes to drive in.

Point is, i8 or ANY kind of 2 door exotic/sports car is a TERRIBLE daily. Wear and tear, comfort, practicality (where the hell you storing your groceries?) is not the same as a sedan or SUV.

You are straight lying when you say you "know" peiple who daily i8's. People is plural, so you know atleast a couple people with i8's? Right. On top that those people have that as their ONLY car? RIGHT. Whats the chances of that? Im sure in i8 would be the 2nd or 3rd car in their stable.

Not that specifically but cars nowadays have different modes to drive in.

Point is, i8 or ANY kind of 2 door exotic/sports car is a TERRIBLE daily. Wear and tear, comfort, practicality (where the hell you storing your groceries?) is not the same as a sedan or SUV.

You are straight lying when you say you "know" peiple who daily i8's. People is plural, so you know atleast a couple people with i8's? Right. On top that those people have that as their ONLY car? RIGHT. Whats the chances of that? Im sure in i8 would be the 2nd or 3rd car in their stable.

trippin

id daily a racecar if i had one :pimp:

id daily da m3 too :pimp:

pot holes are a *** tho :lol:

Last edited:
How bout someone take the i8
And swap a bmw straight 4or 6 turbo engine in

Sell the original motor or keep it

Have fun

?????

Profit?

You have 2 cars though, would you have it as your only car? I doubt it.

Haha well to be honest, I wouldn't, but I'm sure some people do. One of my friends who just got one cheap doesn't have a second car at the moment but that may change. My friend who's had one since for over a year now had to pick up ghibli on that lease special just as a second car. But he still drives the i8 most of the time.

Edit: I also drive 20k miles per year which is a huge factor in why I don't daily my 911, I probably could if I drove less.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with daily driving an i8. The consensus here is that most would much rather have something else.

trippin

id daily a racecar if i had one :pimp:

id daily da m3 too :pimp:

pot holes are a *** tho :lol:
Race car daily drivers. :pimp:

Last edited:
Nice mustang fellow pony owner but dam that thing is 4x4 status no drop?
:lol: it's dropped 1.5 inches all around. I don't think you've seen the stock ride height. Monster truck status :x

Edit: still can't tell if you're serious about the 4x4 thing. The tires are like so close to touching the fender. I have thought about lowering it another .5 inches but I scrape the front lip enough already :lol:

Last edited:
Point is, its not a good primary car. Maybe a weekend car if you really like it.
Honestly, I couldn't see having an i8 as a weekend car either :lol: . For the price, it's pretty slow. I can't see it being exciting to drive. And a weekend driver should be exciting. So it makes more sense as a daily to me honestly.

That being said, the i8, to me, doesn't seem to do ANYTHING well. Not a good hybrid, not a good sports car, and it's pretty expensive. To me, it seems like it's marketed towards d bags who want to pretend they're saving the environment and stunt at the same time.

Last edited:
Nice mustang fellow pony owner but dam that thing is 4x4 status no drop?

:lol: it's dropped 1.5 inches all around. I don't think you've seen the stock ride height. Monster truck status :x

Edit: still can't tell if you're serious about the 4x4 thing. The tires are like so close to touching the fender. I have thought about lowering it another .5 inches but I scrape the front lip enough already :lol:

:lol: I'm wondering if he's serious also. The wheels fill out the fenders nicely. I can tell it's been dropped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom