\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1 of 1 actually :D

All computer designed transmission lines and dimensions. Transmission lines and port location/size in order to release air efficiently, dimensions to make sure it cleared my trunk and fit it all the way to the back of it.

musssttttaaaaang

200.gif

Has anyone sold a car to CarMax? Pros/cons?

Thinking about selling my car, since I'm moving across country and just buying one out there.

Thinking about selling my car, since I'm moving across country and just buying one out there.
My friend did.  Pretty straight forward.  You go there, they appraise your car and give you the quote.  Its good for 7 days.  I did it and got a quote for a couple of my cars.  The dealer matched the quote so I ended up just trading in my car.  You might get more if you sell privately but carmax is just hassle free. 

Last edited:
Carmax are a bunch of bloodsucking bastards :lol:

They will straight disrespect you on what they offer you if you want to outright sell your car to them, then turn right around and not haggle on their cars prices. FOH. Yes I'm salty.

Last edited:
Nelson why don't you and your boss organize a cars n coffe at the shop?
We could easily get the entire Folsom cars & coffee moved to our location, if we had the parking space.

Sometimes their offers are pretty good tbh.  Theres been a couple of occasions where our customers have offered to give us their car for the carmax offer price and we couldn't do it because there was barely any money to be made. 

I sure as hell won't recommend buying a car from them though.

We could easily get the entire Folsom cars & coffee moved to our location, if we had the parking space.

Sometimes their offers are pretty good tbh.  Theres been a couple of occasions where our customers have offered to give us their car for the carmax offer price and we couldn't do it because there was barely any money to be made. 

I sure as hell won't recommend buying a car from them though.
@Nelson999  Hey Nelson, I'm probably moving back to the Bay very soon.  I might have to stop by and check out your dealership and check out some of those gems you guys have.  

That would be dope if you guys could move the C&C to your spot.  Would be a good look since it'll build some networking and exposure with your dealership.  Maybe you guys could do a quick offsite meet near your spot and then go on a cruise afterwards.

In Socal, I know a lot of spots that do that.  HRE usually does a big open house and cars in the masses come out and go on a highway cruise afterwards. Pretty dope.  

Back
Top Bottom