\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

We've got to do better fam...
Damn fam if we could we would
I got one pair of "good" tires and 3 sets of burners :lol:
IMG

No way am I gonna destroy my tires purposely. Everyone likes a good ol burnout but I don't have the money to be blowing on tires

No way am I gonna destroy my tires purposely. Everyone likes a good ol burnout but I don't have the money to be blowing on tires
Theyre were all free tho fam so no harm no foul. I should have kept the nittos on the cobras well because they where actually a really good tire I might look into getting a set

Theyre were all free tho fam so no harm no foul. I should have kept the nittos on the cobras well because they where actually a really good tire I might look into getting a set
Wasn't talking about you lol
Free tires or dirt cheap tires are perfect for that

Isn't there a modded evo in here?

There was....not sure if someone in here has one now.

Thought I saw him in an Evo X still in the process of his build a while back. Wonder if he got to finish it yet and what he was shooting for. I think he mentioned going for a conservative tune for engine life in the 500's or low 600's

Last edited:
Yo Sacramento fam, anyone going to C&C tomorrow at the Palladio? Last time I went someone had the RWB Porsche out[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Noted. GT-R like 500 to the wheels and the Supra?

I think that supra is lightly modded so I'm a going to say about the same, probably a bit lower?

I think theres 3-4 of us with gtrs, well in this thread. Im sure someone has something faster tho.

I think theres 3-4 of us with gtrs, well in this thread. Im sure someone has something faster tho.
There are also two supras :nerd:
But what about dude with the new supercharged 5.0 I believe he said 600hp. But what do you mean? Fastest top speed? Quarter mile?

On another note I also have a teggy (ls) that needs another motor is a gsr swap worth it?

Last edited:
I think there was a 2015 supercharged 5.0 I remember him saying 700 whp :wow:

But on stock wheels and tires :lol: definitely needed wider rubber with that powwa

Last edited:
I'm thinking about selling the 2015 Eco to car max and getting a GT 5.0 [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

You'll have to be a bit more specific. You want a full sound from what? Speakers? Subs? What kind of music do you mostly listen to? If you're referring to speakers that would all have to do with your EQ settings, speaker quality and music quality to get whatever type of sound you're looking for.

To get the most thump and power out of a sub youll need it in a ported box as opposed to sealed enclosure. I currently have 2 44-inch ports for each sub on my box.
More of a full sound from the speakers. Thanks for the info again. Helps out a lot.

Yes mine is the orange one, and I don't know what I was thinking.. I was pretty much talking myself out of the 5.0, gas, insurance, I don't need 430 horses when I sit in traffic all day... Boy was I wrong

musssttttaaaaang

200.gif
:lol:

I think there was a 2015 supercharged 5.0 I remember him saying 700 whp :wow:

But on stock wheels and tires :lol: definitely needed wider rubber with that powwa
def need and upgrade to suspension ,wheels n tires to handle that power. In the meantime fishtailing is fun ,can you imagine how'd it feel when it hooks up :wow: :pimp:

Who has the fastest car on NT atm?

greg in his 3 series and dude with the green astro van :pimp:
:lol: a man can dream, I still have fun (in the snow) with this van.

Back
Top Bottom