My heart hurts

this thread is making it soo tough to not go get something new

esp with year end closeouts on 2016s

that 750 is clean

nice GT350 too

Golf is cool too

def in love with the Lil red Corvette

congrats homies

They snake thing Ford does with front end of their performance variants is my favorite design feature out right now in mass produced vehicles. It just does so much for me

I agree. The fiesta ST, focus ST, and focus RS are beautiful. If I want a straight, no nonsense sports car then I'm grabbing any one of those.

Fiesta ST is so dope and only starts at $19-20k

Anyone of yall have a lexus rx?

Would you recommend that or anything similar?

Whats the maintenance like on a lexus as far as bein able to do it yourself, and prices at the dealership?

My coworker just got an NX. Id rather get that than the RX even though both look good.

Id recommend anythinf Lexus. Reliability is probably one of the best out

Curb rash isn't even that bad, got mine fixed for $150 and it looks brand new. 

This one shop is charging me $280. Apparently since it's a special finish from Audi from the titanium package, they have to do some extra coating and stuff to try and get it back although they said it'll be hard to make it look original.

Trying not be depressed too much. Not sure how much longer I'm going to have this car. Been talking to Nelson and almost bought a e92 m3 the other night but now I'm on the fence about waiting a couple of more years and getting a 911 or r8

Last edited:
Really enjoying the DSG on this GTI. Such a perfect blend between automatic and manual. Dual clutches are :pimp: :pimp:

Really enjoying the DSG on this GTI. Such a perfect blend between automatic and manual. Dual clutches are :pimp: :pimp:

Have you ever driven the M3 DCT? If so, how would you compare? since Porsche is under the VW Group umbrella, i would assume they'll some some similar traits. I heard the PDK is one of the best Dual clutches in the industry.

I was so hell bent on finding a 6 speed manual then i drove a DCT m3 the other day and i was really impressed with how great it felt. You can definitely push the performance of the car to a higher standard.

Last edited:
Have you ever driven the M3 DCT? If so, how would you compare? since Porsche is under the VW Group umbrella, i would assume they'll some some similar traits. I heard the PDK is one of the best Dual clutches in the industry.

I was so hell bent on finding a 6 speed manual then i drove a DCT m3 the other day and i was really impressed with how great it felt. You can definitely push the performance of the car to a higher standard.
I haven't been able to drive the M3 DCT unfortunately. 

I feel like DSGs are more manual than they are automatic, mainly because of the lack of a torque converter. I think the general notion across most people who've never driven one is that it's a fake manual but it couldn't be further from the truth. There is a certain logic that you have to work with while driving it. If you're shifting at the wrong time, you will pay for it. The shifts will be slower. But if you're timing it correctly, the shifts are much faster than a traditional manual. There is a reason most high end performance cars utilize the dual clutch set up. 

This one shop is charging me $280. Apparently since it's a special finish from Audi from the titanium package, they have to do some extra coating and stuff to try and get it back although they said it'll be hard to make it look original.
I feel like they say that so you can justify paying that much.

Trying not be depressed too much. Not sure how much longer I'm going to have this car. Been talking to Nelson and almost bought a e92 m3 the other night but now I'm on the fence about waiting a couple of more years and getting a 911 or r8
I feel like the M3 is the perfect "middle" car before you step in to Porsche/GTR territory. 

I feel like the M3 is the perfect "middle" car before you step in to Porsche/GTR territory. 
X2

Plus if @BoyWonder buys the right E92 M3 it's going to depreciate less than your Audi between now and when you get the 911.  This is assuming that the E92 is replacing the Audi?

How much is the wheel itself then? Might be better off paying the extra to get a brand new one

Quoted from Audi dealerships at $900 PER wheel. And it has to be special ordered from Germany.

Plus if @BoyWonder
buys the right E92 M3 it's going to depreciate less than your Audi between now and when you get the 911.  This is assuming that the E92 is replacing the Audi?

Yup. The M3 was going to be the replacement for the A5. I had an ad up for the A5 and had A TON of people reach out inquiring about the car.

The stars were alligned for me. I finally found a m3 (jarez Black), 6 speed with competition pkg, convenience pkg, tech pkg, cold weather. 24k miles and the dealership was asking a reasonable price for it. But i ended up passing and the next time the car was sold.

Looking back, maybe it was the right thing to do. I'll definitely want to give the DCT one more shot and really test drive it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom