\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I need some hubcaps :frown:

yo where can i buy hemi decal?

i bought a challenger but the v6 and it doesnt have the decal and i wanna add them

minus whale put hell cat stickers and badges all over it papi

-edit i dont even think the hellcat has hellcat stickers and badges on it :lol:

Last edited:
ANYBODY HAVE A CLEAR BRA INSTALLED? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? LOCAL SHOP QUOTED ME $550 TO DO HALF THE HOOD, FRONT BUMPER, SIDE FENDERS AND MIRRORS. I WAS SET ON GETTING XPEL FILM BUT THEY SAID THEY USE SUNTEK FILM CUT WITH XPEL PATTERNS

I think I've said this before, but IMO clear bras are ugly as ****, and just look like a bunch of cheap clear plastic draped all over your car. I'd just save the 550 and use it to repaint the front bumper when it gets all chipped up. To each their own though

I think I've said this before, but IMO clear bras are ugly as ****, and just look like a bunch of cheap clear plastic draped all over your car. I'd just save the 550 and use it to repaint the front bumper when it gets all chipped up. To each their own though

YOU CAN SEE CLEAR BRAS? :nerd:

THE CARS IVE SEEN WHO HAVE IT DONE, I HAD TO BE TOLD THAT THERE WAS A BRA ON IT. COULDN'T TELL AT ALL.

THE CARS IVE SEEN WHO HAVE IT DONE, I HAD TO BE TOLD THAT THERE WAS A BRA ON IT. COULDN'T TELL AT ALL.
You can always see the edge of the plastic, they're pretty easy to spot. My old man's truck has one, I don't like the look.

You can always see the edge of the plastic, they're pretty easy to spot. My old man's truck has one, I don't like the look.

OK GOTCHA, I THINK I MAY INQUIRE ON THEM DOING THE WHOLE FRONT HOOD AND WRAPPING THE EDGES. I COULD NEVER FIND ANY LINES ON THE CARS I LOOKED AT. I'M ASSUMING THIS MUST OF BEEN WHAT THEY DID

OK GOTCHA, I THINK I MAY INQUIRE ON THEM DOING THE WHOLE FRONT HOOD AND WRAPPING THE EDGES. I COULD NEVER FIND ANY LINES ON THE CARS I LOOKED AT. I'M ASSUMING THIS MUST OF BEEN WHAT THEY DID
Most of the ones I've seen had edges you could see, they didn't go all the way up the hood. Doing the whole hood would definitely be the way to go so it isn't noticeable. Seeing the edges is what really bothers me, it looks awful IMO

Last edited:

Definitely avoid doing the half hood stuff. My buddy gets his car fully wrapped, and did clear on one of them. Had no idea it was there. He did mention that clear bra can start to yellow on white paint. Not sure if it would stand out with your white stripes. Still the protection>

Are the stripes painted on? I'm assuming they are
And +1 on the half hood stuff. looks terrible you can clearly see the line at the half of the hood

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom