\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IF YOU HAVEN'T DRIVEN THE GT350, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YA. :lol: ESPECIALLY THE GT350R. HAD A CHANCE TO DRIVE THE 350R LAST WEEKEND AND IT IS A GOD DAMN MONSTER. THE HANDLING IN THAT CAR WITH THE MAGNETIC DAMPENING, SUSPENSION SETUP AND CUP 2 TIRES IS INSANE.

THE EXHAUST NOTE IS CRAZY AS WELL BUT I LIKE THE SOUND OF A V8 ENGINE OVER ANYTHING ELSE AND THE FLAT PLANE CRANK GIVES IT AN EXTRA EXOTIC SOUND. IT'S INTOXICATING.

I'M BIAS THOUGH :tongue:

^ I know you're biased, but I appreciate the response. Basically confirmed my assumptions :pimp:

I've driven quite a few amount of cars myself and was able to take a 991 911 around Sonoma raceway. I have to agree with Nelson. There really is no comparison car that combines all those elements together. The Porsche driving experience is just on a whole another level.
I need to do one of those driving experiences. It might scratch my itch. I don't think I can daily a GT3 unless I start making money out the *****. Also don't think any car will be as fun as a bike at the fraction of the cost & upkeep.

AGREED.

I LOVE MY CAR BUT THE FEELING OF BEING ON MY BIKE AT FULL THROTTLE IS UNMATCHED BY ANY FOUR WHEELED VEHICLE. :pimp: :pimp:

IF YOU HAVEN'T DRIVEN THE GT350, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YA.
laugh.gif
ESPECIALLY THE GT350R. 
I've driven two gt350s, a 2016 and a 2017, but not an R yet. Although the guy with the 2017 claims that whatever package he bought is basically identical to the 350R minus the carbon wheels and some of the weight savings like the AC delete. The car felt awesome and sounds AMAZING. Ford has really turned things around lately, I'm very impressed. Can't really give a real review though because both of them were just owned by our customers that we have sold other cars for and  they just offered to let me drive them down the street when they stopped by in them, so i didn't push the car at all when driving it.

Last edited:
IF YOU HAVEN'T DRIVEN THE GT350, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YA. :lol: ESPECIALLY THE GT350R. 
I've driven two gt350s, a 2016 and a 2017, but not an R yet. Although the guy with the 2017 claims that whatever package he bought is basically identical to the 350R minus the carbon wheels and some of the weight savings. The car felt awesome and sounds AMAZING. Ford has really turned things around lately, I'm very impressed. Can't really give a real review though because both of them were just owned by our customers that we have sold other cars for and  they just offered to let me drive them down the street when they stopped by in them, so i didn't push the car at all when driving it.

HE LIED. I HAVE A 2017 GT350. THE 2017S COME WITH THE TRACK PACKAGE AND I CAN SAY THE GT350 FEELS NOTHING LIKE THE GT350R EVEN WITH MY TRACK PACKAGE. THE SUSPENSION ON THE R IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ALONG WITH THE CARBON FIBER WHEELS, THE CUP 2 TIRES, AND MORE AGGRESSIVE TUNING. I MEAN IT'S PRETTY MUCH BUILT WITH ONLY 1 THING IN MIND.

I would love to drive a GT350 or the R.  I know mustangs are horrible when it comes to handling but Ford definitely got it right with the GT350 IMO.  I personally like the Mustang more than the Camaro and Challenger. 

Never thought I'd say it

Challenger

Mustang and camaro is a toss up

Though the camaro would look better without that huge spoiler

Challenger for me looks wise. Mustang in terms of everything else

New Camaro trash
New Maro is the better performer out of all of them tho. Im a big fan of the new 'Stang, but if I had to kop a domestic I'd have a hard time choosing between them.

I'd throw in the Chevy SS too, if you want a Vette but need 4 doors. And you can get one with a stick :pimp:

Too bad they look like Malibu's.

That GT350. :nthat:

I was so close to going with a GT350 but I always felt it was a seasonal car for me.

I definitely plan on owning one sometime in my life lol.

-Drew

Although i will never own a black car again, theres somethin about a black car with white stripes 
pimp.gif

Although i will never own a black car again, theres somethin about a black car with white stripes :pimp:  
I've had all white cars in the past, but have a black car now. I washed it last week, but there were a ton of watermarks on it afterwards. Guess I didn't dry it properly, never had this problem with white cars before. :lol:

Although i will never own a black car again, theres somethin about a black car with white stripes :pimp:  
I've had all white cars in the past, but have a black car now. I washed it last week, but there were a ton of watermarks on it afterwards. Guess I didn't dry it properly, never had this problem with white cars before. :lol:

YOU PROBABLY DID BUT COULDN'T SEE IT :lol:

BLACK IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom