\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ugh. I love my car, and I keep telling myself I'm fine with the power, but I think I need a Turbo :/

smokin.gif
NEVER BEEN A PORSCHE GUY BUT THIS JOINT IS CLEAN AS F***
blacked out cars >>>>

wouldve been perfect if it had the red brakes too
Yellow = Carbon ceramics though

Bet you would like the black 07 Turbo we just sold.  Black car, black interior, black wheels, blacked out windows, red calipers, red seatbelts

Ugh. I love my car, and I keep telling myself I'm fine with the power, but I think I need a Turbo :/

:smokin

NEVER BEEN A PORSCHE GUY BUT THIS JOINT IS CLEAN AS F***

blacked out cars >>>>

wouldve been perfect if it had the red brakes too
Yellow = Carbon ceramics though

Bet you would like the black 07 Turbo we just sold.  Black car, black interior, black wheels, blacked out windows, red calipers, red seatbelts

never knew yellow was carbon ceramics i retract my statement :lol: and that black turbo :x :pimp:

Last edited:
WERE YOU ABLE TO GRAB ANY GOODIES FROM THE 40% OFF SALE??
I ended up changing my mind and didn't grab anything. Was gonna get a pistol grip shifter, but they have to sit up real high in order to be comfortable due to the center console in my SRT8 Jeep, which looks kinda funny. Then I was gonna get their t handle or cue ball shifter, but they no longer can engrave them with the SRT logo, which I wanted. Plus, their wait times on both those items were gonna be really long.

Maryland Speed bundles the billet tech catch can with tuners for a good deal, so I'll just go with both of those down the road instead.

You end up getting anything?

I ended up changing my mind and didn't grab anything. Was gonna get a pistol grip shifter, but they have to sit up real high in order to be comfortable due to the center console in my SRT8 Jeep, which looks kinda funny. Then I was gonna get their t handle or cue ball shifter, but they no longer can engrave them with the SRT logo, which I wanted. Plus, their wait times on both those items were gonna be really long.

Maryland Speed bundles the billet tech catch can with tuners for a good deal, so I'll just go with both of those down the road instead.

You end up getting anything?

I GOTCHA!

I STARTED TO GRAB A SHIFT BALL BUT IDK HOW THAT WOULD LOOK IN A CHARGER.

I ENDED UP COPPIN A CATCH CAN. NOT GOING TO INSTALL IT TIL IM DUE FOR AN OIL CHANGE.

That Porche is super nice.

Blacked out cars are my fav. Except when the tail lights are completely blacked out.

Man a blacked out current gen subie sounds so dope.

Although i will never own a black car again, theres somethin about a black car with white stripes :pimp:  
I've had all white cars in the past, but have a black car now. I washed it last week, but there were a ton of watermarks on it afterwards. Guess I didn't dry it properly, never had this problem with white cars before. :lol:

YOU PROBABLY DID BUT COULDN'T SEE IT :lol:

BLACK IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART :rofl:
Guess I've been washing cars wrong all my life. :lol:

I GOTCHA!

I STARTED TO GRAB A SHIFT BALL BUT IDK HOW THAT WOULD LOOK IN A CHARGER.

I ENDED UP COPPIN A CATCH CAN. NOT GOING TO INSTALL IT TIL IM DUE FOR AN OIL CHANGE.
:smokin

Yea their shift balls are nice, but I really wanted it engraved with the SRT logo. I figured a plain shift ball may just end up looking kinda boring. Too bad they aren't doing anything Dodge logo related anymore.

LOL this guy. but seriously how do you see at night? on the interstates without street lights i mean doesn't that diminish your visibility even more?

ITS 35% WINDSHIELD AND 0% ALL AROUND.

ITS CLEAR AT NIGHT. I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH VISIBLITY. PLUS FACTORY HIDS AND LED FOGLIGHTS HELP WITH AREAS WITH NO LIGHTS.

Back
Top Bottom