\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

[ATTACHMENT=13051]

[/ATTACHMENT]

haha dude this is sick!

With the aggressive government regulations, V8s will be nearly extinct and probably reserved for high end exotics and such.  If you can extract the same or more amount of power out of a 6 cylinder with better gas mielage and reduce the weight of the car, why would you go to a V8?  Word to Dual Clutch Transmissions.

I have a feeling that a lot of V8 manual tranmission cars will be sought after in the future since they'll be collector's items.  

Ended up going with the white 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport it was used with ab 22,000 miles got it for $19,500.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that a lot of V8 manual tranmission cars will be sought after in the future since they'll be collector's items.  
One reason why I want an E90 M3. V8, manual, RWD, manual sports car. They'll be VERY rare. Only thing that comes close is a Chevy SS, but t looks like a Malibu.

One reason why I want an E90 M3. V8, manual, RWD, manual sports car. They'll be VERY rare. Only thing that comes close is a Chevy SS, but t looks like a Malibu.

Chevy ss & Caprice & done after this year anyways because production is shutting down in Australia...

Chevy ss & Caprice & done after this year anyways because production is shutting down in Australia...
Yea, that was well known during the introduction of the car. Based off the Holden. Im sure they'll appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom