\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Soooo....

There's a '16 R/T around my way for $24k with 18k miles through Hertz Auto Sales.

Gonna rent it for 3 days and see how I like it. Don't want to put anything down except for my Camaro which I still owe 11.5k on.

Yay or nah?

I have a feeling that a lot of V8 manual tranmission cars will be sought after in the future since they'll be collector's items.  
One reason why I want an E90 M3. V8, manual, RWD, manual sports car. They'll be VERY rare. Only thing that comes close is a Chevy SS, but t looks like a Malibu.

Chevy ss & Caprice & done after this year anyways because production is shutting down in Australia...
Yea, that was well known during the introduction of the car. Based off the Holden. Im sure they'll appreciate.

it'll take years...da GTO & G8 still gotta hit rock bottom first...

Soooo....

There's a '16 R/T around my way for $24k with 18k miles through Hertz Auto Sales.

Gonna rent it for 3 days and see how I like it. Don't want to put anything down except for my Camaro which I still owe 11.5k on.

Yay or nah?

Idk if i could buy a old rental car

I wouldnt buy a rental car bro.

I always think about how I treat rentals and thats not a pretty sight. Ive jumped speed bumps, did powerslides, roast tires, etc. :lol:

I've been told never buy sportier rentals i.e. Mustangs, chargers, challengers, camaros, etc. Like a civic or Altima, cars of that nature can b good buys. Also depends how long it was a rental...I would jus have it throughly checked before purchasing and search for a decent extended warranty

I mean it's barely a year old and has 16k miles. It's not a lot but I feel like in rental miles it is. And there's no way of knowing who it was that rented it and how they drove it so it's kind of a gamble. It could be a good buy though

SO THE WIFE WANTS TO MOVE TO CLEVELAND FOR A YEARS SO I'M THINKING OF GETTING A BEATER CAR. DEF WON'T DRIVE THE GT350 IN THE SNOW. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I'M CURRENTLY LEANING VERY HARD TO AN OLDER SUBURU WRX BECAUSE OF ALL WHEEL DRIVE BUT MAYBE AN OLD 350Z AS WELL.

Just sold my Expedition, about to cop a Magnum for a daily commuter/haul stuff vehicle

I got a new job in October and I've put 17K on my car in a year :smh:

Last edited:
Just sold my Expedition, about to cop a Magnum for a daily commuter/haul stuff vehicle

I got a new job in October and I've put 17K on my car in a year
mean.gif
I thought you were done with Dodge? 

I think a Prius would be good for you. 

I got a new job in October and I've put 17K on my car in a year :smh:

I thought you were done with Dodge? 

I think a Prius would be good for you. 

I need to haul stuff.

I have another kid on the way so I was leaning toward selling the 392 and copping an SUV and Dodge doesn't make anything I like.

It may still be in the future but I sold my beater and I need another one.

Last edited:
So Dodge is coming out with a Charger/Challenger Demon... It's supposed to trump the Hellcat in power by a ton :wow:...

Demon > Hellcat > SRT > Hemi > V6

I really appreciate all the different models Dodge did with these cars... Even if they pushing 13 years old on a decades old Benz platform :lol:...

So Dodge is coming out with a Charger/Challenger Demon... It's supposed to trump the Hellcat in power by a ton :wow:...

Demon > Hellcat > SRT > Hemi > V6

I really appreciate all the different models Dodge did with these cars... Even if they pushing 13 years old on a decades old Benz platform :lol:...

= PRICE DROP FOR HELLCATS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: IM DOWN FOR THAT!

Unless this new Demon is AWD it will be a waste, the Hellcat barely hooks as is. I guarantee they will be no less than $30k over sticker, especially if limited...

Back
Top Bottom