\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lease on My Lexus IS is up soon.....Im all over the map with what I want next 
roll.gif

that's kind of where i'm at. decided to cap my limit at $65k though so i can invest more instead of just spending it.

change my mind up everyday, but right now i'm at:

m6 (nice size and powerful, but beemers don't really do it for me)
c63 (sedan is so ugly to me, but the interior is nice. could potentially wait a year to try and find a nice used coupe, but i also wanted a coupe that was a little bigger)
maserati granturismo s (wanted this for a while, but now it's almost out of contention. test drove one and it looked nice and sounded awesome though)

considered a 911, but i'd only want the turbo and at that point i'd be looking at getting into a 10 year old car. it's a hell of a car just from reading about it, but i don't know about getting into something that old at this point.

that's kind of where i'm at. decided to cap my limit at $65k though so i can invest more instead of just spending it.

change my mind up everyday, but right now i'm at:

m6 (nice size and powerful, but beemers don't really do it for me)
c63 (sedan is so ugly to me, but the interior is nice. could potentially wait a year to try and find a nice used coupe, but i also wanted a coupe that was a little bigger)
maserati granturismo s (wanted this for a while, but now it's almost out of contention. test drove one and it looked nice and sounded awesome though)

considered a 911, but i'd only want the turbo and at that point i'd be looking at getting into a 10 year old car. it's a hell of a car just from reading about it, but i don't know about getting into something that old at this point.

Get the M6. It's everything you need tech wise and looks wise and if your really that anal about space and having 4 doors then the M6 gran coupe is all you need. Might be one of the most perfect daily cars looks space & and power wise.

Masi GT is nice and fun to drive (the sound) but tech and interior is dated as hell except for the detailing and stitching inside etc.

C63 sedan is a beast but you might as well get the M6 for all that.

The 10yr old 911 the Porsche guys in here can tell you about.

Get the M6. It's everything you need tech wise and looks wise and if your really that anal about space and having 4 doors then the M6 gran coupe is all you need. Might be one of the most perfect daily cars looks space & and power wise.

Masi GT is nice and fun to drive (the sound) but tech and interior is dated as hell except for the detailing and stitching inside etc.

C63 sedan is a beast but you might as well get the M6 for all that.

The 10yr old 911 the Porsche guys in here can tell you about.

i'd prefer to have a coupe...just feel a little silly sometimes getting out of these entry level little cars since i'm 6'3.

m6 is the front runner right now, but i have a nagging feeling in the back of my head that i'd end up regretting it and wishing i had gone with something else. i guess it's not really fair to say that until i actually at least go test drive one though. i traded the c63 with my friend and i've been driving his e93 m3 for the past couple weeks. he got some exhaust put on to help with the sound, but it still sounds kinda whack compared to the c63. transmission is soooo much better though :smh: overall it makes me glad i went with the c63 back when i got it over the m3 and i think that might be why i'm kind of adverse to getting a bmw.

i just wish amg had made a bigger coupe that i could afford. they don't make an e63 coupe and the s63 coupe is out of the question obviously.

Last edited:
i'd prefer to have a coupe...just feel a little silly sometimes getting out of these entry level little cars since i'm 6'3.

m6 is the front runner right now, but i have a nagging feeling in the back of my head that i'd end up regretting it and wishing i had gone with something else. i guess it's not really fair to say that until i actually at least go test drive one though. i traded the c63 with my friend and i've been driving his e93 m3 for the past couple weeks. he got some exhaust put on to help with the sound, but it still sounds kinda whack compared to the c63. transmission is soooo much better though
mean.gif
overall it makes me glad i went with the c63 back when i got it over the m3 and i think that might be why i'm kind of adverse to getting a bmw.

i just wish amg had made a bigger coupe that i could afford. they don't make an e63 coupe and the s63 coupe is out of the question obviously.
He must have done the exhaust mod or something, its pretty hard to make the S65 NOT sound good... mine sounds like a F1 fighter pilot.

Only one on that list that's going to hold its value and probably go up in value is the 07-09 manual 911 turbo. Which you can get for 65k, for now.

Yeah if money wasn't an option then we all know that S63 would be the one without a doubt :lol:. You gotta test drive that M6 and you'll see how much of a beast it is and you won't need to compare it to the m3. I think wear rare airs wear rare airs has an M6 he drives around a bit that's modded he can give you a lil insight on. Are you leasing or buying?

If buying for value then I'd go with the 911 turbo like nelson999 nelson999 said

Last edited:
buying used, but hopefully low mileage. 2008 911 would have to be like 60k miles. i plan on driving the car a good amount so i don't necessarily gaf about holding value and whatnot. just want something that i'll love for as long as i have it.

love the c63, but just want something that looks better at this point.

Yeah if money wasn't an option then we all know that S63 would be the one without a doubt :lol:. You gotta test drive that M6 and you'll see how much of a beast it is and you won't need to compare it to the m3. I think wear rare airs wear rare airs has an M6 he drives around a bit that's modded he can give you a lil insight on. Are you leasing or buying?

If buying for value then I'd go with the 911 turbo like nelson999 nelson999 said

Yes it belongs to my bro and we trade from time to time, gintani ecu tuned w full exhaust and DP breaking over 700hp. If my budget was 65k my car would be a preowned 911, that's a no brainer. I've had 2 M's and my bro is on his 3rd and that's obviously not a bad way to go either, even an M4 is a great choice. I will agree w m boiz m boiz and say that if you thought an S65 motor sounded bad something's wrong. AMG is cool too but lease it, beasts in a straight line but looks wise get outdated quick and the prices drop like crazy. I'll get my first AMG when I can afford to change cars every year.

Oil MIN light came on in my 2008 Audi A4. Soon as i heard the beep, i thought something bad went wrong. :lol:

Luckily i had to just top off the oil with some 5W-40. Other than that, the car has been as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Does anyone here know where to find the engine number on a car? I found the intake manifold casting number on the el camino and turns out it's from a 1981 z28 350 camaro. Soooo I'm trying to find out where to find the block number. Would a 350 intake manifold fit a 305? I'm trying to find out what engine I have I thought I had a 305 but I got an oil pan gasket for it and didn't fit so I have to find out what year it is to get the right one

Does anyone here know where to find the engine number on a car? I found the intake manifold casting number on the el camino and turns out it's from a 1981 z28 350 camaro. Soooo I'm trying to find out where to find the block number. Would a 350 intake manifold fit a 305? I'm trying to find out what engine I have I thought I had a 305 but I got an oil pan gasket for it and didn't fit so I have to find out what year it is to get the right one
Parts are interchangeable for the 350 and 305

The engine block casting number for both BBC and SBC engines is found at the back of the block where the transmission mounts to the engine.

Use this.

http://outintheshop.com/faq/casting/castings2.html

Be easy folks.

Best dealership car collection in the world?

http://www.tominiclassics.com/collections/

A couple of my favorites:

1987 Porsche 930 Turbo (8,607 miles)

1990 Ferrari Testarossa (16,307 km)

1991 Acura NSX (63 miles
eek.gif
)

They want 155K for the NSX with 63 miles.  Could this be a million dollar car in 10-15 years?  NT group buy?

Back
Top Bottom