\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Meanwhile in SF...

Oh and I just got pulled over for no front license plate and got a ticket for tint even though it's like 35%

Not a fan of the huge wing and front splitters, but I guess if the Viper ACR could do it a Camaro can too.

I was hoping for a Z/28, with the N/A LT376(535hp) with about 550-575hp(open exhaust for track) and weigh about 3600lbs

that's kind of where i'm at. decided to cap my limit at $65k though so i can invest more instead of just spending it.

change my mind up everyday, but right now i'm at:

m6 (nice size and powerful, but beemers don't really do it for me)
c63 (sedan is so ugly to me, but the interior is nice. could potentially wait a year to try and find a nice used coupe, but i also wanted a coupe that was a little bigger)
maserati granturismo s (wanted this for a while, but now it's almost out of contention. test drove one and it looked nice and sounded awesome though)

considered a 911, but i'd only want the turbo and at that point i'd be looking at getting into a 10 year old car. it's a hell of a car just from reading about it, but i don't know about getting into something that old at this point.
I don't like the handling of the Turbos. If you live in an area with long stretches of asphalt with no cops then the Turbo is great. Otherwise I prefer the NA 911s. 

Bringing my car back to stock though im not too keen on suspension. Gonna let the shop do it.

This guy is selling a used set of Si sedan parts, and I read it will fit my coupe (2008). Is anything missing for anyone knowing FG2/FA5 parts, or anyone who knows suspension parts well?

Last edited:
Get the M6. It's everything you need tech wise and looks wise and if your really that anal about space and having 4 doors then the M6 gran coupe is all you need. Might be one of the most perfect daily cars looks space & and power wise.

Masi GT is nice and fun to drive (the sound) but tech and interior is dated as hell except for the detailing and stitching inside etc.

C63 sedan is a beast but you might as well get the M6 for all that.

The 10yr old 911 the Porsche guys in here can tell you about.

i'd prefer to have a coupe...just feel a little silly sometimes getting out of these entry level little cars since i'm 6'3.

m6 is the front runner right now, but i have a nagging feeling in the back of my head that i'd end up regretting it and wishing i had gone with something else. i guess it's not really fair to say that until i actually at least go test drive one though. i traded the c63 with my friend and i've been driving his e93 m3 for the past couple weeks. he got some exhaust put on to help with the sound, but it still sounds kinda whack compared to the c63. transmission is soooo much better though :smh: overall it makes me glad i went with the c63 back when i got it over the m3 and i think that might be why i'm kind of adverse to getting a bmw.

i just wish amg had made a bigger coupe that i could afford. they don't make an e63 coupe and the s63 coupe is out of the question obviously.
Idk if I told you this before, but there's an E coupe dropping so Im sure an AMG version isn't too far away. Might be worth waiting for that, if its what you really want.

they had an e coupe for the last gen too and never dropped an amg version so i'm not optimistic.

might check out the non turbo 911's, but they just don't look as pretty.

I installed the Synapse bov and got the chance to dyno. Something is definitely off, I assume it's boost leak so tomorrow I'm going to a friends to do a leak test. Also my afr numbers are super rich lol I'm guessing it's tied to the leak?

Mad 100min hill cruise. Boosting so hard. We lost two wrxs that couldn't keep up. Believe it. I'm the only tuned one, which made it a easy drive. But man. These handle unlike ppl think. Ford put real research into the chassis. TheMK3 RS Focus is based on this as they improved from focus st chassis to the fiesta st chassis. And then further improved it on the new RS. Handles like awd. And so much fun having 290ftlb at 2600rpm in the hills (on mine. Not the others on stock but they still weren't slow)
I'm the second car in. All black.

Last edited:
Mad 100min hill cruise. Boosting so hard. We lost two wrxs that couldn't keep up. Believe it. I'm the only tuned one, which made it a easy drive. But man. These handle unlike ppl think. Ford put real research into the chassis. TheMK3 RS Focus is based on this as they improved from focus st chassis to the fiesta st chassis. And then further improved it on the new RS. Handles like awd. And so much fun having 290ftlb at 2600rpm in the hills (on mine. Not the others on stock but they still weren't slow)
I'm the second car in. All black.

Not trying to hate but I think you need to put the kool-aid down :lol:

the st handles good im sure, but I doubt it's leaving wrxs no where to be found on a cruise

I've been thinking about getting a Focus ST

Fiesta ST is super dope to me but way too small for a DD imo.

I love the Focus ST but I went with the GTI. If you're looking for a more performance oriented car, grab the ST or WRX. If you want something that's great all around, grab the GTI.

Very hard to find another car that checks off all the boxes like he GTI does in that price range.

Back
Top Bottom