\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The inside of the n54 is pretty much bullet proof

Mines around 450whp on stock turbos

He's lucky no major problems with his car yet.
I'm sure you mentioned it before, but if you don't mind me asking again, what do you have done to it?

I want to get to FBO and I'll be good...I hope lol.

I'm sure you mentioned it before, but if you don't mind me asking again, what do you have done to it?

I want to get to FBO and I'll be good...I hope lol.
vrsf catless downpipes

vrsf chargepipe with hks bov

vrsf intakes

vrsf 5 inch stepped intercooler

muffler delete

MHD e40 tune

all the bolt on parts were only about $1500 total

Next i wanna do the intake inlets and a stage 2 low pressure fuel pump. should add about 50-80whp

Last edited:

vrsf catless downpipes

vrsf chargepipe with hks bov

vrsf intakes

vrsf 5 inch stepped intercooler

muffler delete

MHD e40 tune

all the bolt on parts were only about $1500 total

Next i wanna do the intake inlets and a stage 2 low pressure fuel pump. should add about 50-80whp
Man. I was ready to cop MMP or VRSF relocated inlets but can't find a shop willing to do the job. Talking to a guy now in my area selling his aFe intake, so I might just settle for now.

What do you guys think of the 9th gen V6 Accord coupe? FWD sucks but the interior features / tech are superior to anything else in the 20k price range.

You get Honda reliability, cost of ownership is cheap, it's a nice looking coupe, and the interior seems like it could go toe to toe with cars that cost 10-15k more.

I'm starting to lean this way.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the 9th gen V6 Accord coupe? FWD sucks but the interior features / tech are superior to anything else in the 20k price range.

You get Honda reliability, cost of ownership is cheap, it's a nice looking coupe, and the interior seems like it could go toe to toe with cars that cost 10-15k more.

Will always love Honda and the accord. Sport Coupe and sedan are very nice including the interior. Stock sound system is nice and like you said, reliability is on your side. I didn't mind FWD. better in crappy weather than RWD. S/o to mustang

My dad has an 8th gen coupe, 4cyl though. He bought it brand new. It has close to 140k miles on it and it hasn't had a single problem. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even really take care of it :lol: he also drives pretty aggressive

my friend just bought one. pretty nice car. he told me to wrap it for him and i said no lol. he might plastidip the whole thing now :rolleyes

what is the purpose of a wrap?

Poor mans paint job?

someone at my job was complaining someone dinged his wrap and now has to get the whole car wrapped again

Poor mans paint job?

someone at my job was complaining someone dinged his wrap and now has to get the whole car wrapped again
It allows you to change color while keeping the original paint job. And wouldn't he just have to wrap that panel?

A friend of mine traded in his ecoboost mustang for the GT model. He has no regrets and I'm excited to actually ride in one,

i was looking at an 06 aston for 42k. glad i came to my senses b/c i would only be paying for the name. I'll just keep it modest and check out some 14 vettes. close to the same price but much more modernized.

i was looking at an 06 aston for 42k. glad i came to my senses b/c i would only be paying for the name. I'll just keep it modest and check out some 14 vettes. close to the same price but much more modernized.
What are you waiting for man, purchase that ***. LS powah

Poor mans paint job?

he'd only have to paint the panel. i wrapped mine, because i was tired of silver. i didn't want to pay $5000+ for a paint job that would only hurt resale in the end if i ever decided to get rid of the car. most places will charge $2k-$3k for a wrap job, but you can do it yourself with some patience for about $500 (cost of vinyl). plus you can do some matte/stain/chrome colors or different designs if you want.

Got a hookup on a wrap guy, even though i've never been a wrap fan i was thinking of doing a fashion grey wrap on the Turbo before i take it to Monterey Car Week.

Got a hookup on a wrap guy, even though i've never been a wrap fan i was thinking of doing a fashion grey wrap on the Turbo before i take it to Monterey Car Week.
3M Gloss Storm Grey, my brother is doing it on his M6 now.
looks a little darker than Fashion gray

I need to contact this guy on the forums and find out what color he used on his M

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennli..._0809be384c1cb584f395eead1973072f2d8f7105.jpg

Last edited:
looks a little darker than Fashion gray

I need to contact this guy on the forums and find out what color he used on his M

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/rennli..._0809be384c1cb584f395eead1973072f2d8f7105.jpg

Yeah that's the 3M Gloss Storm Grey, or at least something very similar. I know Google Images brings up pics of Nardo Grey, but that's not the actual color. Took us awhile to find, so hopefully I can save you that painful search. Literally everyone tried to tell us it was the Nardo Grey (3m gloss Battleship gray) but personally I think that color is played out. Maybe theres another color that's even more gray, but we couldn't find one. It's def not an exact Modegrau.

http://www.folienlager.com/3M-1080-G31-Gloss-Storm-Grey

http://atlantacustomwraps.com/portfolio-view/2017-audi-r8-3m-gloss-storm-grey/

Edit: You may also want to look at Avery "Grey" as well if that's more your style. It's in between the two.

Last edited:
Order a small $1 sample of each color you're considering and look at it in all types of lighting. Did half my car the first time and it looked great in my garage. Took it outside and it looked more brown than gray so I took it off and started all over.

Is it hard to wrap or is it time consuming? Or does it matter if its a truck or car?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom