\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Random, but I just saw a guy at the gas station pulling off in a Land Rover defender.

Amazing vehicle. Looked like it was in mint condition. White 5 door with some extras.

Wish I would take taken a pic but that would have been creepy. I just pointed and gave him a thumbs up. He honked and did the same back

First time seeing one in person. Wish they sold in the states. Wonder what year it was and how he got it over here

Last edited:
Random, but I just saw a guy at the gas station pulling off in a Land Rover defender.

Amazing vehicle. Looked like it was in mint condition. White 5 door with some extras.

Wish I would take taken a pic but that would have been creepy. I just pointed and gave him a thumbs up. He honked and did the same back

First time seeing one in person. Wish they sold in the states. Wonder what year it was and how he got it over here

defenders were sold in da US in da 90's.

Word? His actually was right hand drive though

That's dope to know though. I might try and get one in the distant future

Last edited:
Word? His actually was right hand drive though

That's dope to know though. I might try and get one in the distant future

they making them ***** forever so they also qualify to be exported to da US after 25 years or so.

The only legit picture of the car I took. There was too many people to get a clear shot of the one on the floor. I have some videos though but the music is super loud and not many great angles. Supermodels everywhere, hired dancers and such. Really great experience overall that made me happy to be a Porsche owner. They really take pride in the brand and are great to their clients.

Got an appointment for Friday to get the new Michelin Pilot 4S put on the whip. Paying just under $1,300 out the door. Not too shabby. 

If I had the money, I'd cop the 911 R. That joint is too dope. Manual, RWD, 500 HP, NA engine. Yes please. 

Got an appointment for Friday to get the new Michelin Pilot 4S put on the whip. Paying just under $1,300 out the door. Not too shabby. 

If I had the money, I'd cop the 911 R. That joint is too dope. Manual, RWD, 500 HP, NA engine. Yes please. 
Well u can get the new GT3 manual.

Ok question folks

I just registered the beater on weds

Now I changed my mind and want something else

I dont have the title yet of course bc I surrendered the old one when I registered the car. Do I have to wait to get the new title to sell it or can I sell it and just sign the back of the registration?

Im in NY btw.

Well I finally got around to putting on the stock 20s to see how the Jeep looks. I think I like the flat black 22s better, or at least the black on black look.

Thoughts?

Now

Before

Next little project is going to be blacking out the window and door trim. I think I can do the window trim with vinyl myself, probably gonna have to get the door trim painted though.

Last edited:
Stock 20s for sure

Never liked the 22s on the wk1s

Imo its too big of a rim for the car.

22s are perfect for the wk2s though

I think you gotta post the same angle to see how the size compares. From those pics I'd say 20's though.

Never been a fan of the black on black look...always preferred gunmetal over black wheels on a black car.

Well I finally got around to putting on the stock 20s to see how the Jeep looks. I think I like the flat black 22s better, or at least the black on black look.

Thoughts?

Now

Before

Next little project is going to be blacking out the window and door trim. I think I can do the window trim with vinyl myself, probably gonna have to get the door trim painted though.

BLACK ON BLACK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY OTHER COLOR COMBO

I think you gotta post the same angle to see how the size compares. From those pics I'd say 20's though.

Never been a fan of the black on black look...always preferred gunmetal over black wheels on a black car.

This. Gunmetal looks better than black on most colors. I feel like I see more blacked out WK1's than stock around my way.

Just seen a red Porsche GT3 RS speeding by me. Good lawd that exhaust note, sounded like an F1 car :x :x :smokin :smokin

Stock 20s for sure

Never liked the 22s on the wk1s

Imo its too big of a rim for the car.

22s are perfect for the wk2s though
I think one thing I like about the 22's is they fill up the wheel wells more. I have the 275/315 combo on the stock 20's, but they're about 0.8 inches smaller diameter wise. Even with the Eibach springs on it, there's considerable wheel gap. I could go coilovers, but I hear the ride is pretty rough.

22 is way too big. 20 is fine. But then again, I'm partial to the OEM+ look
Thanks guys. I'm gonna give it a couple weeks and maybe the 20's will grow on me. I like how gunmetal against black looks on some vehicles, but I don't really like it on these black Jeeps. The gunmetal wheels look good on other colors though IMO.

BLACK ON BLACK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY OTHER COLOR COMBO
:smokin

This. Gunmetal looks better than black on most colors. I feel like I see more blacked out WK1's than stock around my way.
Murdered out black WK1's have definitely been done to death. But, they just look so good!

22's

20's

Last edited:
My dad has an 8th gen coupe, 4cyl though. He bought it brand new. It has close to 140k miles on it and it hasn't had a single problem. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even really take care of it :lol: he also drives pretty aggressive

My second best car ever is the Honda Accord 1993 tenth year anniversary edition...

Bruh, I changed the oil once a year if that and drove it til the wires came through TWO tires. So you know I was rough and neglectful with it...

It literally never gave me an issue beside over an heating situation which, I swear to GOD, fixed it self after a week...

Them joints are out of this world!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom