\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

it looks sketchy cause it has front and rear end damage, and the only hammer/tire iron damage is on the sides and the tail lights. Why wouldn't the person smash out all the glass and and tee off on the mirrors? It's like they opened the door to ruin the interior and got zero paint on the outside.

At first I thought it could have been an ex but women tend to smash glass so I might be wrong. Poor car

hmmm whats even more odd

wouldnt insurance cover most of the damage?

im saying its a $50-60k vehicle with roughly $4-7k in damage

doesnt it have to be close to 50% value before its totaled?

New mustang parts, especially panels, are hella expensive. Tail lights alone are $1,000 each, and the plastic deck lid panel in between em is like $600, headlights are $1300 each... so I could see how it could easily exceed the halfway 50% mark.

In other news, my wheels are almost done. I'm just waiting for the finish to be applied before they get shipped out.

If a woman did this...then id be suprised.

No glass smashing?
No outside paint damage...only on the inside?
Speaking of the paint inside...its everywhere BUT the drivers side?
and lets talks bout the two most random spots for the holes ( i thought they were bullet holes :lol: )

For the front bumper and missing rim, im curious too lol

this whole thing seems sketchy

ehhh maybe for insurance purposes they use new part prices(and dealer labor)

far as rebuilding it, i wouldnt buy new parts

could easily find most the parts used/aftermarket for a lot cheaper and install myself

other than quarter panel damage everything else is simple remove/replace

thats OD for headlights $2600pr when the Coyote only cost $7000

Yeah... no. That's not how a decent insurance company operates. They don't normally source used and definitely not aftermarket parts. There's definitely at least $30k worth of damage just from look at those pics. Labor and body work isn't cheap.

Last edited:
Anybody in Massachusetts want to help your boy out? Set of wheels I really want is located there but the guy doesn't want to ship. I'll pay for the troubles, really want these 
devil.gif

Just got mines in the mail and I'm getting so many mixed reviews from the Internet and people that I'm thinking I didn't make the right choice. But like you said I'm def gonna get it professionally installed
ONLY LIFT BRANDS THAT I KNOW OF OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD ARE ROUGH COUNTRY, RANCHO, BDS AND PRO COMP...

WHAT TYPE OF VEHICLE ARE YOU LIFTING?

Just got mines in the mail and I'm getting so many mixed reviews from the Internet and people that I'm thinking I didn't make the right choice. But like you said I'm def gonna get it professionally installed
What are you lifting? What was included in the lift?
my fault fellas...

it was a Rough country 3.25. i also bought a track bar with it, but after talking with a couple shop managers i decided to return it. 

going to go with the Rubicon Express. still cant figure out what wheels im gonna go with yet. 

That clean feeling you have when you just got your car's engine bay detailed. :nthat:

-Drew

Anybody in Massachusetts want to help your boy out? Set of wheels I really want is located there but the guy doesn't want to ship. I'll pay for the troubles, really want these :evil:

Where in Mass? I'm in CT but I can get to mass on 35 min

So I've got this barrel sitting in my driveway for god knows why, but last night unfortunately it fell over onto my car because of the wind. On the bright side though I'm glad it didn't do more damage.

I know the cars dirty but I got a car wash today :lol:

Last edited:
While everyone's posting their new rides.
Here is my weekday car sitting on Pirelli's
Keep the kms and car park dings off my FiST and be handy for when I decide to do bigger mods and will be in the shop
Take it from a maxed out stock tubro 220whp too 260whp

Nothing special but for what I paid from a mate I'm happy. Keep it ford! Not bad for $500 mechanically perfect, bro of mine moved interstate and sold for $500 cos we close. Was advertised for 3K

Last edited:
Ran a Monte Carlo SS (06-07) and it was a walk lol
Aren't those things front wheel drive? :lol:
Never understood why
Yes :lol: which is why it was even funnier because we were rolling at one point and he tried accelerating but it did him not justice since at 3.5 psi I was slowling pulling away lmao I love the fact that I don't have to wot my car to accelerate quick.

Yes :lol: which is why it was even funnier because we were rolling at one point and he tried accelerating but it did him not justice since at 3.5 psi I was slowling pulling away lmao I love the fact that I don't have to wot my car to accelerate quick.
You run any other cars in it?

Two frs/brz's (easy kill), previous generation of my car 10-12 2.0T (it was funny seeing the huge power difference in model years) and my boys GLI (he's full stage one at 270 whp/275 wtq if I remember correctly) He got me by a car length but at around 100 I started creeping up on him

Last edited:
Two frs/brz's (easy kill), previous generation of my car 10-12 2.0T (it was funny seeing the huge power difference in model years) and my boys GLI (he's full stage one at 270 whp/275 wtq if I remember correctly) He got me by a car length but at around 100 I started creeping up on him
What mods do you have?

Saw this i8 today. I hate how it looks with that two tone paint

Last edited:
The "protonic red" is a gimmicky limited edition for 2017

protonic blue will always be my favorite i8 color.

Last edited:

11.8 for my first time out not too bad for never launching a RWD car before. lol

Gotta work on launching the car and if I get it down, thats a low 11 time slip bc of that trap speed. :D

Back
Top Bottom