\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

thats cuz its contrived from a R8 and even a R8 is zzz if you really wanna be picky.

plus da NSX been in concept form for what feels like a decade.

Acura just dropped it & now da beak is outta style and their on way to another design language.

Speaking of Accords, here's my humble addition:

Nice! Is that a Sport or Touring?

Up vote for G sedan

Find you a 6MT/RWD model, blast to drive. Much sportier than Max, Accord, etc

To be fair, mpg pretty awful and bit too heavy for its size...

Last edited:
Scat Pack Charger has 485 stock and starts at 40K. A few cheap mods and you at 500.

Was talking about the SS.

But why even pay thy much for a dodge though... :lol:

You can get the Jag XF AWD 3.0 w/ a supercharger on it for 27K

Last edited:
Scat Pack Charger has 485 stock and starts at 40K. A few cheap mods and you at 500.

Was talking about the SS.

But why even pay thy much for a dodge though... :lol:

You can get the Jag XF AWD 3.0 w/ a supercharger on it for 27K

That car is smaller, infinitely less reliable and maybe the worst depreciating vehicle in it's class if not America.

Last edited:
Yeah you don't know what you are talking about

There is nothing with a 392 in it that doesn't hold it's value

I disagree. If you think in 5 years that dodge will hold the value of 35K..you dreaming..

Unless, we talking Hellcats, and maybe the scatpack.

I'm biased. I hate dodge and Ford..

One of the reason I didn't decide to get it. Slow *** challengers even the R/T...big *** boats ::lol:

I disagree. If you think in 5 years that dodge will hold the value of 35K..you dreaming..

One of the reason I didn't decide to get it. Slow *** challengers even the R/T...big *** boats ::lol:

This, i always look foward to racing them when they pull up next to me at the light.

You do realize you can look up 5 year old car values on the internet right?

A 5 year old Super Bee with cloth interior and a 6.4 is worth more than a 5 year old XF supercharged.

An XF Supercharged literally was twice the price of a Superbee new.

A full blown SRT depreciated even less

Last edited:
250caddy 250caddy

Lmk when you let go of that jeep fam :pimp: :lol:
You wanna buy it? Low km :lol: . Honestly though, I don't want to let it go, if I can figure out a cheap solution for the exhaust I'm good.

I was in Vancouver yesterday with my fiance and we had a little time to kill so we decided to pop by a dealership and test drive a mk7 GTI, and see what the dealer would offer for my Jeep. I've always kinda liked GTI's, although I'm not sure if I could rock one. Anyways, took it for a spin, and it was a pretty nice car, but it just reminded me about how much faster my Jeep is :lol: . I know you can throw a tune at em and then they'd probably be pretty fun, but in stock form, it was just meh. Really nice to drive car, the interior is miles ahead of my truck's and I love the panoramic sunroof, but driving wise I didn't find it that exciting. I'd be interested to try one that was tuned.

So we get back from the test drive, and I let them drive the SRT8 to come up with a trade in value. They come back with a 12,000 trade in offer (that's Canadian too, which would be like 9 grand USD) :lol: :smh: . I expected a lowball because a Audi dealer isn't gonna value a specialty vehicle like mine correctly, plus dealers generally rip you off on a trade in, but I wasn't expecting that low, I was low key a little insulted. Then they tried to justify the offer by pulling up auto trader and showing me Jeep SRT8s at other nearby dealers. The only one that popped up was 26 grand, and had 169,000 km (mine has 95,000 km). I walked out of there laughing :lol: . Wasn't a big deal because I just wanted to see the value of my Jeep to a dealership and wasn't going to make a deal that day anyways.

Last edited:
Shoot, ill one up the dealer and pay you 10k$ right now :lol:
Na man i wouldnt do that to you, keep that jeep!

I have a newborn on the way and after test driving the gti, it just wasnt gona cut it. Plus i have a 4 y/o as well.

I'm looking at a sport as we speak. The only thing I want from the Touring is the double screens on the dash. Also not sure if I should get the 4 or V6. Waiting till the 2018 comes out then I'm going to get a 2016 sport or Touring for a decent price.

That car is smaller, infinitely less reliable and maybe the worst depreciating vehicle in it's class if not America.

And those dodge value are falling just as hard...

yep, even srt Magnums still command coin.

meh

only one that is nice and actually holding value is the 2008 magnum srt

looks way better than previous years and VERY few were made

absolute rarity to see on the road period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom