\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

For you porsche dudes out there, what is this? :pimp:

he let you know.

its not da LS.
Wasn't concern about the LS...They have 2 different version of the CTS 4 AWD. One DI (300 hp) and there's another one (250hp).  

The reason I said no is because of the timing chain issue...It's a known problem..I think they did a recall on it.  If they did, you might be good.

Last edited:
All black 08 Cadillac CTS 4 AWD , 30 k miles for 11k ...yay or nay? Pros or cons
Pass. Nearly 10 year old luxury car. No warranty. 

Use your head man, just grab a 2-3 year old civic,accord,corolla, or camry if this is your daily. If you're set on getting an older luxury car, grab a Lexus IS. 

Last edited:
Pass. Nearly 10 year old luxury car. No warranty. 

Use your head man, just grab a 2-3 year old civic,accord,corolla, or camry if this is your daily. If you're set on getting an older luxury car, grab a Lexus IS. 
Nah bruh. With that user name he shouldn't be in anything but a caddy :pimp: :lol:

For you porsche dudes out there, what is this?
pimp.gif
its da slant nose body without da slant nose...most likely all aftermarket.
Nah that's not the slant nose body, they have different rocker panels and some weird scoop vent things in the rear fenders.  This is an early 80s targa wide body. Could be one of 3 things; factory ordered turbo wide body on a regular 911 (option m491), a regular targa 911 with aftermarket wide body, or the least likely it could be an actual Targa Turbo.

Batmobile, or should I say Batmovil that I spotted earlier this afternoon at Walmart. 

IMG_20170511_170510.jpg

IMG_20170511_170517.jpg

IMG_20170511_172712.jpg

IMG_20170511_172729.jpg
LOL I see this car all the time. He's definitely added more bat man stuff to it since the last time I saw. He's part of a group that actually wraps their cars with characters. There's one with the princess from that Disney ice movie with the snowman, and they also got an FRS and wrapped the hood with some marvel character. :lol: You're in Tampa I see :pimp:

Last edited:
your answer explains why I don't live in the city limits :lol: you see stuff like that

Tampa resident (south Tampa).

After further review

As much as I'm not a fan of the vehicle, I see there's more to it than just what it seems - gains my respect if it's for kids or adults who enjoy the vehicle.

Snooped on IG:

Yup, innovation family crew. They host events (I've been to one) for autism awareness and church fundraisers. That big city life church on Dale Mabry is who they partner with I believe.

i have a new affinity for tesla. does anybody know any sites/social media that is dedicated to tesla's (especially the model 3)

Back
Top Bottom