\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah Z you see them all the time because you are in Detroit but out here they are rare.

Idc how many ppl have it, I still love the car lol

Love walking to my B5 Hellcat in the garage :D

I'm not in "detroit" I'm well north of it

But no ones hating in the hellcat. I'd love to own one, prefer challenger now since everyone drives the charger because they got em for cheap

I dodnt get mine cheap. Wish I was looking for a Hellcat Charger now and not last yr.

Would have leased instead of handing over 20k in cash after my trade in of my last Jeep SRT. Lol

Had the mobile detailer come to my garage.

Also got a new set of tires. Since I drive yr round I went with the Continental DWS tires. These grip so much better than the P Zero Neros. Worth every penny.

Conti DWS are great tires. I put those on my girls car close to 2 years ago. No issues with them at all.

I dodnt get mine cheap. Wish I was looking for a Hellcat Charger now and not last yr.

Would have leased instead of handing over 20k in cash after my trade in of my last Jeep SRT. Lol

Yea but you bought yours around the time it dropped or shortly after, I remember you posting in this thread or another

Doesn't mean they're leasing cheap elsewhere. Just influx of em on dealer lots around here

I wa speecifally yalking Michigan wise being that people got the chargers cheap.

You'll see challengers but they've never leased or sold those cheap in general if you want one you gotta pay up

Let's hear some car stereotypes? Lol

Audi and BMW owners think they're hot ****/own the roads
Mercedes drivers are usually at speed limit or below and drive far away from car in front of them, unless it's a CLS
Dudes with Mustangs and Dodge will never let you pass
Nissan 370's always wanna accelerate and rev their engine
Tesla has the best drivers from what I've seen

All in fun and game haha

You forgot that Mustang drivers are prone to crashing and that Prius drivers are the absolute worst.

**** PRIUS DRIVERS
All this. And the Honda game is so f ed these days. Almost all drive wreck less and also think they the s***. And I love Honda. Sit down and be humble

Yeah Civic drivers suck. Mans think its 2001 with Ja Rule and Vin Diesel still...

I was thinking about copping a hellcat charger in 2018 sometime since leases would b up around that time for 15 and some 16s. But like some said earlier, folks prolly out here beatin em so you never know what you condition you getting in...

I was thinking about copping a hellcat charger in 2018 sometime since leases would b up around that time for 15 and some 16s. But like some said earlier, folks prolly out here beatin em so you never know what you condition you getting in...

if its coming back from a lease da dealers usually do a full multi point inspection to get it back to showroom quality as it can.

dont trust used Chryslers

won't divulge anymore information to get myself in trouble, you never know who's reading

Speaking of Accords, here's my humble addition:

I really like this body style Accord sport, see them all the time on the road. I've owned my Acura TSX for almost 3 years now and I'm thinking about getting into a coupe next. That coupe V6 Accord looks nice as hell, but FWD [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I disagree. If you think in 5 years that dodge will hold the value of 35K..you dreaming..

Unless, we talking Hellcats, and maybe the scatpack.

I'm biased. I hate dodge and Ford..

One of the reason I didn't decide to get it. Slow *** challengers even the R/T...big *** boats ::lol:

This, i always look foward to racing them when they pull up next to me at the light.
you still got the GTR?

if its coming back from a lease da dealers usually do a full multi point inspection to get it back to showroom quality as it can.
Yea I'll deff so reasearch when that time comes. It's jus one of a few cars I'll b looking for atvthat time....

won't divulge anymore information to get myself in trouble, you never know who's reading
I never had any major issues when used dodge/Chrysler. It's my fav American brand. I've seen some crappy ones that "look" ok but I do research and take vehicles in for inspection before I bye...

I never had any major issues when used dodge/Chrysler. It's my fav American brand. I've seen some crappy ones that "look" ok but I do research and take vehicles in for inspection before I bye...

I've mentioned it before but people are being deceived. cars look and run fine, I've never really had issues all my family has really ever driven has been Chrysler and I've had three myself

I really like this body style Accord sport, see them all the time on the road. I've owned my Acura TSX for almost 3 years now and I'm thinking about getting into a coupe next. That coupe V6 Accord looks nice as hell, but FWD [emoji]128533[/emoji]
you still got the GTR?

Yea but that thing Barely leaves the garage, i daily and beat the hell outta my Z tho.

Last edited:
you still got the GTR?

Yea but that thing Barely leaves the garage, i daily and beat the hell outta my Z tho.

sound like my buddy with the supra, still has '14 tags on it :lol:

BMW has discontinued the 6 series coupe...

tbh, never a fan of it aesthetically.

Last edited:
nice GTR up there :smokin

found this baby for sale...

2015 24k with only 20k miles isnt bad at all. Checked the carfax which shows no accidents and only one owner. What caught my eye was on the carfax it says:

Vehicle impounded
Vehicle towed

Is that a bad thing?

nice GTR up there :smokin

found this baby for sale...

2015 24k with only 20k miles isnt bad at all. Checked the carfax which shows no accidents and only one owner. What caught my eye was on the carfax it says:

Vehicle impounded
Vehicle towed

Is that a bad thing?

Could have been a repo

Back
Top Bottom