\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dont trust used Chryslers

won't divulge anymore information to get myself in trouble, you never know who's reading
I drive an old *** Dodge. 
laugh.gif

BMW has discontinued the 6 series coupe...

dumb considering da 6 grand coupe is da sexiest thing they make.

Reading is fundamental... BMW discontinued the coupe not the grand coupe...

I'm thinking platform wise, it doesn't matter if its just da coupe now, if da platform is only being used on da grand coupe now then it ain't long for da world either unless they switch it. (old 6 was based on last gen 5 series)

dont trust used Chryslers

won't divulge anymore information to get myself in trouble, you never know who's reading

I drive an old *** Dodge. :lol:

I'll just come out and say it. Quality and reliability isn't the issue, I love dodge/Chrysler and support them fully but regarding recent used cards, I personally tell all my friends and family to stay away because people and actual delearships are rolling back miles on lease turn ins.

Yes I said actual dealerships

I'll just come out and say it. Quality and reliability isn't the issue, I love dodge/Chrysler and support them fully but regarding recent used cards, I personally tell all my friends and family to stay away because people and actual delearships are rolling back miles on lease turn ins.

I'll come out and say it. FCA quality is trash compared to Ford and GM

sick.gif
  I always knew Dodge dealerships were suspect.

I said it in an earlier post but three of my friends all had dodges and EVERY single one of them hated their cars. 
laugh.gif

My Dodge is older than a decent amount of NTers. 
laugh.gif

I'd post pics, but it's in dire need of a paint job. 
tired.gif

My Dodge is older than a decent amount of NTers. :lol:

I'd post pics, but it's in dire need of a paint job. |I
What do you have?

Bruhhhhhh I'm so pissed right now. So I went to transfer the title and get it registered and turns out the guy at the inspection place put the wrong vin number. He put a 0 instead of Q and fd everything up. I went back there and the guy that does inspections wasn't there so I have to wait for him to get back so he can fix the damn thing.

Last edited:
IVE HAD MY 2012 CHARGER FOR 1.5YRS NOW... NOT A SINGLE ISSUE, IM AT 57,2XX MILES. I BOUGHT IT WITH 29,9XX MILES ON IT.

CURRENTLY TRYING TO SELL IT THOUGH... NEED ANOTHER TRUCK (SHOULDVE NEVER SOLD MY LAST ONE :smh: )

I'll come out and say it. FCA quality is trash compared to Ford and GM

well I know one GM brand is trash

not saying any brand is better than the other. I haven't had major issues to complain bout in general. I could have perfect cars while others from same brand have nothing but issues. No where did I say Chrysler is better than others :lol:

I was just saying dealerships in general are being shady and its going on with GM brands too

I've had my 2008 mustang GT for 3 years now. I got it in may 2014. Haven't had major issues. Alternator and battery went out and I replaced out of pocket but it was pretty cheap and I did the work myself. I replaced the shocks and struts myself at 70k miles but that was because I lowered it. Only real issue is the most recent misfire one that I'm taking care of now but I wouldn't consider it a "major" issue. New coil packs and maybe plugs and it should be good. Bought it with 59k miles and I now have 95k. Looking to trade in soon possibly.

Bert. Bert.

Apparently my family had the worst luck with dodge/Chrysler. Won't even look twice at one. The only American brand they come close to liking is Ford. I do think it's funny when people have completely different experiences with the same brands and even the same cars

nice GTR up there :smokin

found this baby for sale...

2015 24k with only 20k miles isnt bad at all. Checked the carfax which shows no accidents and only one owner. What caught my eye was on the carfax it says:

Vehicle impounded
Vehicle towed

Is that a bad thing?

If it wasnt flatbed towed then it could have had some damage to the 4x4 system.

Nothing you wont know till you test drive it

Last edited:
Love me my Mopars

Last 3 years have had 3 SRT's.

They are my favorite brand. Love the way their cars look.

And parents on their own has had nothing but Mopars last 20 yrs. At least 12 Grand Cherokees. :lol:

Already requested this car to transfer, no deposit necessary. Should arrive within the week for test drive. Pretty excited!

From someone that used to work there, that Vette already got test driven for you. Without mercy too :lol:

If it wasnt flatbed towed then it could have had some damage to the 4x4 system.

Nothing you wont know till you test drive it

Yeah carfax aint saying nada and idk the dealership so im just tryna play it safe. Although the car looks nice lol

I've had my 2008 mustang GT for 3 years now. I got it in may 2014. Haven't had major issues. Alternator and battery went out and I replaced out of pocket but it was pretty cheap and I did the work myself. I replaced the shocks and struts myself at 70k miles but that was because I lowered it. Only real issue is the most recent misfire one that I'm taking care of now but I wouldn't consider it a "major" issue. New coil packs and maybe plugs and it should be good. Bought it with 59k miles and I now have 95k. Looking to trade in soon possibly.

I've always had a soft spot for the 1st gen s197. Probably get one for the weekends in a couple years.

I've heard bad things about Chrysler too. My buddy's SRT8 had nothing but problems and eventually the engine exploded.  And then his brother bought a brand new Jeep last year and the thing had so many problems it ended up getting Lemon lawed.  

Was on the freeway today until some lady hit the person behind me who in turn hit me. Damage isn't too bad probably just need the bumper replaced but still sucks. I've had the car for two years only. :smh: Hopefully the insurance company pays for the paint protection film also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom