\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ghiblis lease well and sound great. Not sure where all the flack is coming from. I certainly wouldn't buy one but I wouldn't fault anyone who did. Not everyone wants to drive a dime-a-dozen E-Class/5-Series.
I like the look of the Maserati's, but I see plenty of them.  Where I live they are just as common as seeing a S class Mercedes and a 7 series BMW.  IMO if I were going to by something from FCA that is considered "high-end" I'd get the new Alfa Romeo Giulia not a Maserati.

Last edited:

Leased it, that way was cheaper. But eventually ill buy it lol

Leased or pre owned Ghibli is a good deal. Sure there are better cars at it's original price point, doesn't actually make it a bad car, plus it's a unique look in the sea of other cars in the class.

how much if you don't mind me asking

Its my first car, banks werent fing with me except one. At first it was 450/monthly, brought them down to 415. The car was 29 something. Residual was .75 i believe

how much if you don't mind me asking
Its my first car, banks werent fing with me except one. At first it was 450/monthly, brought them down to 415. The car was 29 something. Residual was .75 i believe
Wow. I knew they held their value really well, but I had no idea it was this good.

Also, just based off of what you've shared, you're overpaying by significant margin. What was your MF?

Damn. Like i said it was my first time buying a new car. I did research on how to handle this but some stuff i didnt get...like residual.

Sorry but whats mf?

Money Factor.

For all intents and purposes, it's your interest rate. It'll be in decimal form. 

Wranglers hold their value better than any car that I know of. Tried finding a used one a couple years ago and was dumbfounded at how much they were going for. Congrats on the pickup, it really looks great. Rode in them a couple times before and the ride is pretty rough.

Wranglers hold their value better than any car that I know of. Tried finding a used one a couple years ago and was dumbfounded at how much they were going for. Congrats on the pickup, it really looks great. Rode in them a couple times before and the ride is pretty rough.

Jeep in general. I've been trying to weigh new vs cpo. Doesn't seem like much difference. :lol:

Last edited:
I mean im sure i didnt get the best deal out there, but when dealing i knew no matter what, they always have that leverage that wranglers just hold their value really well..so im happy with what i got.

Ive seen a 2012 jeep with 35k miles go from 24-25k.

The ride is rough..but i love it. Cant wait till it snows to test it out.

Last edited:
I mean im sure i didnt get the best deal out there, but when dealing i knew no matter what, they always have that leverage that wranglers just hold their value really well..so im happy with what i got.
That's really the only thing that matters.

And just to be clear, I was by no means saying you got a bad deal. Could you have said a little more money monthly, sure. But like I said, your happiness is the only thing that matters.

Car is sick. Enjoy it, my man. 

Tacomas and 4Runners tend to depreciate even less.

That's really the only thing that matters.

And just to be clear, I was by no means saying you got a bad deal. Could you have said a little more money monthly, sure. But like I said, your happiness is the only thing that matters.

Car is sick. Enjoy it, my man. 

true true. Never that, i already know Nt looks out for fellow NTers...its all love fam :smokin

Yea this is a horrible deal for a car with 73k miles and 2 accidents. i wouldn't pay 25 for it. 

Updates on our track car build. Decided to make it a full track car. If yall remember when we got it last year it was completely stock with 40k miles. Got it down to 2,860lbs, added aero, and Hoosier slicks. It feels ridiculous now. Im interested to see what it can run at Sonoma now. Last time out before the aero/weight reduction/slicks it was running 1:55
engine mods? I know those N52's love when powers added to em
Nothing too crazy. Intake, header, exhaust, underdrive pullies, tune.

What makes it insane on the track is all of the money into the suspension, the big brakes, the aero, weight reduction, and slicks.
got to go around the track in an M3.

******* amazing
Nice. What M3 and what track?

Just a stock F80 with the ceramic brakes I think. One of the BMW Driving Experience cars.

Track was at Fontana Speedway

076F3CE929A84DACBD9EF4D9E1E298DF.ashx

Last edited:
How is the ride in the newer 4runners? The TRDs grew on me heavy and my girl wants an SUV for her next car 
nerd.gif
. Probably will be in the market come fall

A mf'er rear ended me while my car was stopped at a red light. First accident so does anyone know how it works with repair costs? I called their insurance and got appointment set up for estimates Thursday. Do they give me a check for that amount or does the body shop repairs the damages then their insurance company pays them?

Last edited:
My insurance company (State Farm) told me I won't have to pay deductible since the other person was at fault. Hopefully that's the case. Also, when it's time to trade in or sell the car, will the accident be included in its history?

Back
Top Bottom