\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

ANYBODY HERE ACTUALLY TRACK THERE CARS? IS THERE A SEPERATE THREAD FOR THAT? HAVE DONE TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY 5 TIME AND MSR HOUSTON TWICE WITHOUT ANOTHER TRACK DAY THIS SATURDAY. HOPING TO DO COTA (CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS NEXT MONTH)

Every summer i say im going to go but never end up doing it. Need some tires and pads before i do anything though

So I noticed some 2017 focus STs for the same price as the new civic hatchbacks... this changes everything :lol:
Anyone driven these before?

So I noticed some 2017 focus STs for the same price as the new civic hatchbacks... this changes everything :lol:

My boy had one.

Tangerine Scream with the Black Stripes. :lol:

He had colder plugs, ford performance pcm, intercooler, and cai on it.

It was pretty quick for such a small car. Very nimble.

Then he traded it in on a 17 Stang GT with the 5.0. I was like he finally grew up. :lol:

Last edited:
So I noticed some 2017 focus STs for the same price as the new civic hatchbacks... this changes everything
laugh.gif

In about 1-2 months you'll be able to get a base GTI with plenty of features for around 20k
wink.gif

My boy had one.

Then he traded it in on a 17 Stang GT with the 5.0. I was like he finally grew up. :lol:
Trust me I'd love to get a new stang I just need the four doors cause I have kids.
I want something that'll be fun to drive but with a functional backseat so the fiesta isn't an option

Last edited:
My boy had one.

Trust me I'd love to get a new stang I just need the four doors cause I have kids.
I want something that'll be fun to drive but with a functional backseat so the fiesta isn't an option

What's the budget?

VIDEO OF MY LAST TRACK DAY AT TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY. THIS WAS AFTER I INSTALLED THE FORD PERFORMANCE CATBACK AND REMOVED MY CATS WITH THE LETHAL PERFORMANCE OFF ROAD PIPES. THE CAR IS TERRIFYINGLY LOUD NOW. :lol:

Sick video bro!!
I've been checking out those GT350's and that's a bad boy. Awesome to see it being used on the track.

Used charger...got your 4-doors and you can most likely get an RT with pretty low miles for under 25K
Not a big fan of chargers. Only charger I'd get is an srt8 but that's a little over budget

Honestly man you should keep the Stang and buy an SUV for 8-10K

It copped my Scat Pack when I had my first kid and I love it but then a 2nd came.

It's hard to serve 2 masters when it comes to family and performance.

I copped a cash SUV and I wish I just would have done that intially and kept my Challenger.

Last edited:
A4 has been running smoothly y'all. Been about six months and half. Love this car. Anyway to remove/smooth over scratches on the metal grille or front bumper from hitting the pavement?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom