\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Honestly man you should keep the Stang and buy an SUV for 8-10K

It copped my Scat Pack when I had my first kid and I love it but then a 2nd came.

It's hard to serve 2 masters when it comes to family and performance.

I copped a cash SUV and I wish I just would have done that intially and kept my Challenger.
I'd like to keep the stang but I'd have too many cars. I have my girls car I pay for she has a '14 sentra. I really just wanna try something new

Any a3 owners here? I have a '07 a3 with about 84k miles on it. The only major issue I had was with the a/c unit and that was covered under warranty. I'm planning on driving a lot more after the summer and I was wondering if I should sell it now or just ride with it? What would you guys do? 

The car today runs fine, but I'm just worried that more issues will come soon. I'm thinking about either a prius or a outback/forester as the next daily if I sell.

I hate maintenance cost. I use to take my mom's benz in for maintenance and each time it cost at least $500-700 in repairs. 

Trust me I'd love to get a new stang I just need the four doors cause I have kids.
I want something that'll be fun to drive but with a functional backseat so the fiesta isn't an option

See about test driving a cpo G37 6MT 4-dr

Kinda dated styling and tad on the heavy side for its size, but 330hp, RWD, stick, big brakes and tight steering make it real fun to drive. Should be plenty of room for the kids in back. Tough part is finding one...

Last edited:
See about test driving a cpo G37 6MT 4-dr

Kinda dated styling and tad on the heavy side for its size, but 330hp, RWD, stick, big brakes and tight steering make it real fun to drive. Should be plenty of room for the kids in back. Tough part is finding one...

I do like the g37s but like you said it's hard as hell finding one in manual 4 door.

A g37 is a BAD recco for a family car hahah

I miss mine everyday but the inside is dumb small, my impala has legit twice the capacity for kids/luggage

I mean unless u consider any 4 door vehicle a family car the G ain't it hah

Last edited:

I miss mine everyday but the inside is dumb small, my impala has legit twice the capacity for kids/luggage

Well as long as the kids fit in the back I'm good. I won't be taking the kids in there everyday that's what the Sentra is for. But in case I need to take them in my car I'll have the room for them

I'll make the baby car seat fit in the Gen Coupe somehow lol I'm not giving up the coupe especially since we have my girls camry

Anybody been in or driven a 2017 - 2018 G30 BMW 5 Series?

Saw one at the dealer while stopping by the parts dept a few months back. Interior is super nice, exterior leaves more to be desired coming from an f10

6 series gran coupe is the waviest bimmer out right now tho :smokin

Wildin, comparing full-size to mid-size homie

G sedans got plenty room in the back for kids. Sure it'll be tight for adults in the back, mid-size not really meant for that. No need to discredit a good option, availability notwithstanding...

Welp, it's time.

Took my 08 G35x for reg maintenance a few weeks ago & the car requires $3K worth of work. :smh:

After mulling over it for a few days, I decided to sell the car instead of repairing.

Got it appraised by KBB & got offered an okay amount. Supposed to be handing it over tomorrow.

Obviously, I need to get it replaced and my #1 option was the BMW 4GC but since I'm paying my tuition out of pocket, it's simply not plausible to take on $500+ car note.

More than likely looking at the Q50 since they're reasonable btwn $19K - $21K.

I'm salty because I haven't had a car note since 2012 and was hoping the G could hold out until next May, when I was planning on get the 4GC. But alas, things happen.

**UPDATE**

Sold my G to CarMax for a healthy amount. Their appraisal system is pretty short & straight forward. The entire process took less than an hour, easy.

I contacted approx. 20 car dealerships over the past two weeks. Priced a couple Q50s that were around low 20s but after the bait & switch tactic and dealing with countless shady car salesmen, I couldn't get the car for the price I wanted to pay.

On a whim, went to my local BMW just to see what the prices are looking like. To my surprise they weren't horrible for a 2018 4-Series but not close to what I wanted to pay.

Reluctantly, I decided to go to another BMW dealership to compare prices and...

Got a 2017 430i xDrive GC

Got incredibly lucky that they had the exact car I wanted and since it was a 2017, the discount, incentives & rebates were massive.

The End. :smile:

No disrespect to anyone in here from fLorida, but got damn what is with the driving down here?! S*** is infuriating. It's either drivers that are going way to slow and can't keep a lane, or driving like you're trying to kill somebody.

This coming from someone who deals with north jersey every now and then and NYC a few times

Next gen 3 series should be going on sale next year and M model would come in the following year correct? 

Around that time do you think it'd be better to get a new m3 or a used m5/m6GC? 

I love the size of the 3 because it's really just me but the interior of the 5 and 6 are a real step above

8 series will be out by then but will probably be way too expensive  
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Finally had my first dyno day yesterday

First off, I know dyno numbers are all relative to the type of dyno you're using so the numbers will vary.

With that said happy to finally not be stock anymore. Got your basic bolt ons and some supporting mods installed over the past couple days and got it dyno tuned yesterday.

Here's a list of mods I got installed for my subie guys in here

Cobb Accessport

Catback Exhaust

Catless Downpipe

Cold Air Intake

Air/Oil Separator

Bigger Fuel Pump

Short Shifter with new bushings

Boost Control

E85 soon come.

Last edited:
Wildin, comparing full-size to mid-size homie

G sedans got plenty room in the back for kids. Sure it'll be tight for adults in the back, mid-size not really meant for that. No need to discredit a good option, availability notwithstanding...
man im jus telling you as someone who had the car and has two kids... no bueno yes the impala is a completely different class but again theres 0 family features in that car unless your ONLY pre req is 4 doors and fun to drive.

dunno why you wouldnt get a wrx, hemi, bimer etc if thats the case tho tbh

the G is quick very quick but not fast

Finally had my first dyno day yesterday

First off, I know dyno numbers are all relative to the type of dyno you're using so the numbers will vary.
With that said happy to finally not be stock anymore. Got your basic bolt ons and some supporting mods installed over the past couple days and got it dyno tuned yesterday.

Here's a list of mods I got installed for my subie guys in here
Cobb Accessport
Catback Exhaust
Catless Downpipe
Cold Air Intake
Air/Oil Separator
Bigger Fuel Pump
Short Shifter with new bushings

E85 soon come,
Nice numbers bro! Any sound clip with the setup now? My next mods are just the Cobb SF intake, ebcs and a professional tune. Don't think I'll be adding anything else for awhile after that

Back
Top Bottom