\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I traded the stang in bros :smh:

We gone need them pics of the new whip brah.

ninjahood ninjahood

my Expedition makes is making a rattling noise from the drivers side front wheel well. Becomes faster the faster I go but it doesn't happen all the time. It's not a bad hub or bearing sound and it started after I changed my brakes.

Anyone?

Last edited:
2017 Honda Civic si sedan. Not really what I was going for but f it I felt like trying something new. I'll get pics in the morning. I like it so far the interior is nice and simple. Only thing is that it's black. Gonna be a pain in the *** keeping it clean.

Nice numbers bro! Any sound clip with the setup now? My next mods are just the Cobb SF intake, ebcs and a professional tune. Don't think I'll be adding anything else for awhile after that
Thanks! I forgot to mention I also got the ebcs installed
laugh.gif
. I'm sure you'll enjoy the pro tune. Made the car much more fun to drive imo. Also I'll try to get a sound clip up soon

You guys ever had someone drive your car and in your head you just feel like ":x" the whole time? Because that's how I felt today :lol:

I listed my brz for sale and had someone test drive it, they were banging gears, just flooring it the whole time and looking like they were just taking it on a damn joyride. Every time he would go from a standstill he would just floor it..I get some cars it's harder to drive manual and you floor it more, but this just looked all bad. It was a 10 minute ride, but felt so long haha

He did show up in a new porsche suv, so that at least made me feel like he isn't wasting my time. But who knows, he looked like he was in hurry. I would be asking so many questions about a car I'm interested in, he asked literally nothing about the car's history or anything.

Last edited:
^sounds like a joyride

Yeah, I do actually think I got finessed. I don't see why someone would pull this with a BRZ though haha. I always tell people the BRZ is super easy to drive, but this man looked like he was killing the car smh. He said he's looking at a 2011 mustang tomorrow and will let me know which one he wants. He either seems like someone who doesn't care how he spends nearly 20k or just wasting time
I would always cringe at sellers posting "no test drives" in their ads, but now I see why they would put that..haha

Last edited:
The last couple vehicles I've sold, I've taken people on test drives instead for that exact same reason. I've also done this as a buyer. It works good both ways IMO. As a buyer, if the seller isn't willing to drive their car hard for me on a test drive, at least a little bit, I'm worried there might be something wrong with it. And if they're willing to get on it a bit, that's perfect, I don't feel bad about beating on their car, and also get an idea of what it can do. As a seller, same thing. I'm happy to show what my car can do, while avoiding ****** drivers.

We got a 2016 Shelby GT350R yesterday. Got to pick it up from the guys house and drive it to the shop. Pretty fun car. Sounds absolutely amazing, seriously one of the best sounding stock exhaust i've ever heard.  My biggest complaint is that the interior just feels too american, although the steering wheel and seats are very nice.

Car is black with matte black stripes with red outline. Pretty good looking car, I'm definitely a fan.  It's a really badass car i just wouldn't pay the current hype premium for it. When they inevitably end up in the 30 to 40 range i would say it'd be a great buy.

And to the people i see online comparing the driving experience to a GT3, i say FOH

Last edited:
The last couple vehicles I've sold, I've taken people on test drives instead for that exact same reason. I've also done this as a buyer. It works good both ways IMO. As a buyer, if the seller isn't willing to drive their car hard for me on a test drive, at least a little bit, I'm worried there might be something wrong with it. And if they're willing to get on it a bit, that's perfect, I don't feel bad about beating on their car, and also get an idea of what it can do. As a seller, same thing. I'm happy to show what my car can do, while avoiding ****** drivers.

Yeah I think I need to just be more open about not beating on the car, like it's fine to do a pull of course. I was also worried about crashing, not even kidding :rofl:
I have never experienced this before haha, the only sports car I sold before was my old wrx, and it was to a kid who seemed so nice and he didn't beat it at all.

Yeah I think I need to just be more open about not beating on the car, like it's fine to do a pull of course. I was also worried about crashing, not even kidding :rofl:
I have never experienced this before haha, the only sports car I sold before was my old wrx, and it was to a kid who seemed so nice and he didn't beat it at all.
Yep, if you say no beating on the car before the test drive that definitely helps. Most people are respectful, but there's a bunch of idiots out there too.

I remember I let a kid test drive my old manual G35 with his dad, I was in the back seat. They weren't beating on it, but he was struggling with driving it smoothly. To make things worse, they just kept putting around with no signs of heading back to my place. 20 minutes in I told em ok, that's enough, lets head back. Never heard from those idiots again either :smh: . Sold it to a nice kid later though, he waited til he bought it before beating on it while he drove me home after the sale, that's how it should be :smokin

Back
Top Bottom