\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I never understood why people get wranglers and put 20+ inch rims on them. If you don't want to use the vehicle as intended then buy something that doesn't drive like a refrigerator

I never understood why people get wranglers and put 20+ inch rims on them. If you don't want to use the vehicle as intended then buy something that doesn't drive like a refrigerator

Lol. I kinda agree but Wranglers get love everywhere. I see them everyday around town with lifts, light bars and even A pillar lights... I live in Chicago.

Lol. I kinda agree but Wranglers get love everywhere. I see them everyday around town with lifts, light bars and even A pillar lights... I live in Chicago.

I'm in Chicago also, see them all the time and It's seriously the one vehicle that's for everyone. I can't stand the owners when they have the light bars on...so annoying haha. It seriously blinds me! :lol:

Last edited:
they'll usually get off road capable tires too.

A 50-60 sidewall tire is not what anyone would call an off road capable tire.

lot of these Wranglers are getting 17+ wheels with 75 sidewalls.

here's one i took a flick of (jeep Wranglers of all years is poppin in NYC too..its kinda a movement)

A 50-60 sidewall tire is not what anyone would call an off road capable tire.
Depends on what level of off-roading you are planning on doing. 

I take my Grand Cherokee off road, with 265/50r20 Nitto Terra Grapplers.   Air down a little, and it does fine.  I'm not rock crawling or anything, but I've gone up some decent trails here in CO. 

This pic is from last week (white Wrangler is my buddy's): 

^word, not a Wrangler guy but recently rode in one, doors off, felt like Master Chief murking covenant out the Warthog

So Honda killed the V6, no coupe for the 10th gen and someone put a 911r 6 speed transmission into a GT3RS. Since NT was down for the past couple days here's a small recap.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the new Accord?

Not a fan of the design. Front end looks similar to the civic and I feel like they didn't even finish designing it with how the grill is still open. Getting rid of the V6 and coupe? Big mistake in that. They didn't get rid of the manual transmission which is a plus but who drives a 4 cylinder manual? Where's the fun in that.

Not a fan of the design. Front end looks similar to the civic and I feel like they didn't even finish designing it with how the grill is still open. Getting rid of the V6 and coupe? Big mistake in that. They didn't get rid of the manual transmission which is a plus but who drives a 4 cylinder manual? Where's the fun in that.
Front end looks nothing like the civic to me. The v6 was the only reason I liked the accord so they just ruined that. And my 2017 Si is a manual 4 cylinder and I think it's fun to drive :smile:
Coming from a former mustang gt owner

When I say front end looks like a civic I'm mainly referring to that long stripe across the front. Headlights I understand it's the newest tech but they could put a little more effort into making the accord a little more unique, after all it is more expensive that the civic. Also that part in front of the radiator, it's not even honeycomb so there will be a ton of rocks hitting the radiator.

Don't get me wrong the miata, frs and brz must be a blast to drive but if they didn't kill the V6 coupe with manual transmission they would have a lot more happy customers.

InkedCR-Cars-Inline-2018-Honda-Accord-Touring-f-07-17_LI.jpg
MY16_civic_sedan_exterior_04.jpg
Front end looks nothing like the civic to me. The v6 was the only reason I liked the accord so they just ruined that. And my 2017 Si is a manual 4 cylinder and I think it's fun to drive :smile:
Coming from a former mustang gt owner

When I say front end looks like a civic I'm mainly referring to that long stripe across the front. Headlights I understand it's the newest tech but they could put a little more effort into making the accord a little more unique, after all it is more expensive that the civic. Also that part in front of the radiator, it's not even honeycomb so there will be a ton of rocks hitting the radiator.

Don't get me wrong the miata, frs and brz must be a blast to drive but if they didn't kill the V6 coupe with manual transmission they would have a lot more happy customers.

InkedCR-Cars-Inline-2018-Honda-Accord-Touring-f-07-17_LI.jpg
MY16_civic_sedan_exterior_04.jpg
Oh yeah I guess you're right. I'm just used to my si front end it's a little more aggressive

Drivetrain loss is no joke. You'd expect to see those numbers stock. Mustang dyno?

No it was done on a dynojet. The numbers would be lower on a mustang dyno. While I agree with you that the drivetrain loss is more significant with an awd, how would you expect a car with 305hp and 290 tq to the crank stock to make 300 whp and 340 wtq?

Lol. Those cars are nothing like the accord, apples and oranges. Just cause they have smaller engines doesn't mean the non v6 accord will be like it, or that a v6 accord is superior. It all depends on what you want out of a car and how you will use it. Those cars are lightweight, RWD, and meant more for purists. The accord is a heavy, FWD, cruiser.

Back
Top Bottom