\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah ur right, she just copped a Toyota! **** that
that thing is strong lol we make regular 60 mile trips one way almost every week to visit her fam and it does the job without issues. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't consider an Mk7 GTI in place of the Gen coupe if we had found out about the little one before I copped the GC.

My mom has a clk coupe and Let me borrow it for a month since i had car issues. My daughter was 8 months at the time and leme tell you eventually it got tiring.

Just wanted to share my two cents. Like you said, you do have the toyota so you have that leverage in this case

The Maserati dealership by me offers a ghibli for lease for $0 down and only $499 a month.

You can only drive about 4k miles though :lol:

That's basically a Chrysler 300S on the inside tho... :lol:

And 4K miles ain't a thing if someone can roll the miles back :wink:

The Maserati dealership by me offers a ghibli for lease for $0 down and only $499 a month.

You can only drive about 4k miles though :lol:
"Maseratis are trash, wouldn't even lease one for free". Those were words from all the Maserati techs at my job

That's basically a Chrysler 300S on the inside tho... :lol:

And 4K miles ain't a thing if someone can roll the miles back :wink:

Good luck finding someone who can do that on modern day cars, especially something with that kind of technology in it.

From earlier today:

tumblr_owhzi1iGqc1qcnm4eo1_1280.jpg

I spoke about it like 3 months ago, but the alternator on my TSX finally went out today. My car literally just went dead in the middle of an intersection while I was driving and I almost got crashed from behind. By now I've literally spent almost the same amount of money in repairs/parts as I had originally bought it for. :smh:

Here I go again...

Is that a splitter or a lip?

SPLITTER. SPECIFICALLY THE OEM FRONT SPLITTER FROM THE 350R. FITS ON THE 350 WITH NO MODIFICATIONS. WILL TEST THIS ON THE TRACK BEFORE DECIDING IF I SHOULD ALSO GRAB THE OEM 350R REAR CARBON FIBER WING AS WELL. HESISTANT AT THE MOMENT AS IT IS $7000-$10000 FROM FORD :angry: :wow:

Don't even do it to yourself, better search the Bay...

My cousin got one from eBay for his mustang and fit like a charm.

The dealership always upcharge for additional cost.

For instance, they wanted $1600 from Cadillac for the Corsa axle back...Same Corsa exhaust is $700 :lol:

Search for that part number, b

My mom has a clk coupe and Let me borrow it for a month since i had car issues. My daughter was 8 months at the time and leme tell you eventually it got tiring.

Just wanted to share my two cents. Like you said, you do have the toyota so you have that leverage in this case
Tell me about it. Now imagine loading up two car seats in a coupe lol
I really miss the mustang but the civic is nice and comfy. The interior was a huge upgrade

Don't even do it to yourself, better search the Bay...

My cousin got one from eBay for his mustang and fit like a charm.

The dealership always upcharge for additional cost.

For instance, they wanted $1600 from Cadillac for the Corsa axle back...Same Corsa exhaust is $700 :lol:

Search for that part number, b

THE PROBLEM IS THAT I WOULD WANT THE OEM WING, NOT A REPLICA WHICH CAN BE HAD FOR LESS THAN $1K. BUT NO ONE MAKES A REPLICA THAT IS 1:1 WITH THE OEM WING. THEY ARE ALL OFF IN SOME WAY. EITHER TOO THIN, SITS TOO HIGH, ETC. THERE ARE VERY FEW OEM TAKE OFF WINGS FROM THE 350R AND THE OWNERS ARE PRICING THEM HIGH AS WELL. FORD HAS RIDICULOUS PRICING AS THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE PUTTING 350R PARTS ON THEIR 350. THE 350R CARBON FIBER WHEELS ARE $13000. LMFAO.

Paying a lot of money for something that is going to get scratched up, I don't care how careful you are, isn't really the brightest idea.

Ive always wondered what kind of sales companies like ModeCarbon actually have selling lips and spoilers at over $1k, I would think that market is very small.

You should have just bought a R why try and make your look like what its not. We know you got Paypa just trade it in

Back
Top Bottom