\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Man this will probably be the first car that I don't really do anything past tinting the windows. I just bought a house about 2 months before buying this along with other pointless **** I buy so I need to chill for awhile :lol: It's in pretty mint condition too, you can tell its spent most of its life inside a garage, haven't even hit 50k miles yet.

Congrats on the home purchase

deciding between a 16' mustang gt or a 16' camaro 2ss... going back and forth between the two

anyone in this thread with either?

deciding between a 16' mustang gt or a 16' camaro 2ss... going back and forth between the two

anyone in this thread with either?

Stock vs stock the Camaro is faster and handles better. I'm 6'3" 270 and I don't fit in one tho lol. With bolt ons or even just the Ford performance packs they're a little more evenly matched.

I'm still on the fence about an Chevy SS or a Charger. Leaning towards an SS, but I'll buy slightly used if I go that route, I'm not paying 50k for a Chevy unless it's a Vette. Likely a 16, or 17 if I can find a steal.

Stock vs stock the Camaro is faster and handles better. I'm 6'3" 270 and I don't fit in one tho lol. With bolt ons or even just the Ford performance packs they're a little more evenly matched.

word.. so not worth the difference in price? I found a nice 2SS for $34k.. with the new fresh of the mustangs coming out soon i figure i can get a nice GT premium with the performance pack for 28-29k

word.. so not worth the difference in price? I found a nice 2SS for $34k.. with the new fresh of the mustangs coming out soon i figure i can get a nice GT premium with the performance pack for 28-29k
You can definitely find a performance pack for that price. Go for the mustang. Maybe I'm just biased but those camaros don't look very good to me. Rather have da hemi

C63 looks nice. I hope u leased it :lol: look forward to some better pics

Got em :lol: .....too old to lease anyway lol

Which guy on here had the wrapped one and then got a coupe. Puglife? or something like that. I need to ask him if his brakes squeaked like a MFer, not sure if its the coating on the pads like the dealer said or what.

^my wifes A6 brakes squeak like crazy. Gotta change them soon anyway.

Loving the Benz bro. I really want a E550 Coupe but i keep telling my self to stick to just getting a Toyota truck. I’ve been on the fence on a new car for a whole year

Negative.

The Coyote is probably the best car you can buy for under $30k, especially considering how much power you can make with it for not a lot of money.
I see more girls in the mustang than dudes by at least 4:1

Went to look at the ATS-V today...$72K after rebates....They done lost their minds...

Put my name on the list for when the 2016 CTS-V hits 60K

Loving the Benz bro. I really want a E550 Coupe but i keep telling my self to stick to just getting a Toyota truck. I’ve been on the fence on a new car for a whole year

Thanks man. If I ever have to get something bigger I want the E63 with the biturbo, I love those.

Went to look at the ATS-V today...$72K after rebates....They done lost their minds...

Put my name on the list for when the 2016 CTS-V hits 60K

Would you ever consider ordering from a dealership out of state? That could save you a lot of time and money

MY BRAKES SQUEAK BECAUSE RACECAR. :lol: QUITE COMMON FOR THOSE THAT HAVE HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKES.

Yeah my bembro brakes does the same.

GM issued a copper plating on the pad braking plate, this supposed to help a little.

Going to get it done to see if this helps.

Well, it looks like I may have found my four door candidate if push comes to shove. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom