\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Let the man spend his money as he wish. Obviously money's no problem to him so flourish my guy I look forward to more videos

Not sure why you guys are giving another man advice on how he spends what I would assume is "throw away" funds.

If you plan your finances like you're supposed to, you've allocated funds to spend however the hell you want.

A $10,000 whatever to him might be $1,000 to the next man or even $100 to the next man over.

****** pic but here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_1913.PNG
    IMG_1913.PNG
    315.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Clean Benz. U gunna get wheels?

Man this will probably be the first car that I don't really do anything past tinting the windows. I just bought a house about 2 months before buying this along with other pointless **** I buy so I need to chill for awhile :lol: It's in pretty mint condition too, you can tell its spent most of its life inside a garage, haven't even hit 50k miles yet.

Looking into getting my first car. Whats the verdict on the lexus is 250? ...ive heard it doesnt perform as well as a bmw or audi but i love the look of it. Also looking into the bmw 2/3 series, and audi a3 /a4.

Its superior in power delivery by far and is also just an overall more comfortable daily driver. It is bone stock though compared to the M being damn near track ready, the DCT in the M is untouchable as well, this thing doesnt shift near as fast even with the paddles but I had that tuned on the M as well.

The main reason I love the car is the same reason I bought it and hated the M towards the end, torque. This thing has like 100 more lbs of it and it pulls like a freight train. I just couldn't fall in love with having to wind the M out to 6500 RPMS just to get some power.

If ur gona be using the 250 as a daily, theres no issue there.

Only con with it imo is that its a heavy *** car.

Missed the driver meeting so I couldn't race

Here's some videos from the races - Grip and Drift (Track Race and Drifting Race for the public)

Back
Top Bottom